Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Several days later Vishi stood in the library of the Imperial Palace on Grok. The Grok cruiser had deposited her on a star base where she was whisked by the first available transport to the home planet of the Grok. She had been told that Raynoor had made arrangements to meet her and now she marveled at the trappings of the palace, impressed by the artistry of the furnishings. These people had highly skilled and capable artisans, possessed of masterful craftsmanship, but there was something missing. It took her only a moment to discover what. Their art was about precision not feeling. It evoked no emotion, only an appreciation for its accurate portrayal of nature and Grok history, especially the conquests.

"You disapprove," came a voice she had thought she would never hear again.

Turning, her heart skipped a beat to see him again, as regal, as refined, as handsome as she remembered.

"They are lovely, but lack a soul," she responded.

"As I told you two years ago. War has made all aspects of our society suffer."

"It is wonderful to see you again... should I address you as Prince?"

"Prince is my title. My name is Raynoor. Time has been good to you Eloi'Tai."

"That is my title now. My name is Vishi... or have you forgotten?"

"I have forgotten nothing. When I returned from the treaty signing I was told that the Admiral had sold you and your friends to the Olliphanti as Smay'Tai. I immediately put out an alert to the entire fleet, but heard nothing."

"We were not usually in circles where people are easily found."

"Your friends?"

"Dead."

"I am truly sorry."

"And how have you been Raynoor?"

"I have been well. My father's health has not been good."

"Your mother?"

"My mother died several years ago."

"It must have been lonely for you."

"We Grok are taught to be strong and independent, but yes, even now, I miss her."

Vishi stood in her most alluring gown, her body bedecked with jewels, her body and hair of the sweetest scent. She moved to be closer, but the Prince actually retreated a step. Confused, her eyes met his.

"I was very much looking forward to your return those two years ago before..."

"Yes, as was I. Much has changed since then Vishi Andarus."

"I don't understand."

"My Uncle Quacut plots to take the throne when my father dies. Although I cannot prove it, I am sure it was he who had my younger brother murdered."

"But I heard it was an accident."

"Made to look like an accident, but murder just the same. He has attempted to disgrace me so he can usurp my authority and become Czar. He is very powerful and has many followers. He also has a son, an heir apparent which he has used at every opportunity to remind Grok everywhere of his fitness and my unfitness to occupy the throne."

Vishi's heart leaped. Was it too presumptuous of her to imagine...

"When you could not be found, I presumed you dead. My father advised me that to counter the issue of an heir to the throne, I should marry and sire a child, preferably a boy child.

Their eyes met and held.

"I was married a year ago."

Vishi looked away, her hopes dashed.

"An arranged marriage," he continued, "between powerful Grok families."

Vishi tried not to show the pain she felt.

"Then I am simply a year too late," she stated. "Perhaps you would be so kind as to arrange for my transportation back to Yount."

"I have not told you everything."

"What else is there to say? I wish you and your wife every happiness as I am also hopeful your plans to bring peace to the galaxy are successful."

She bowed in respect, then turned to leave.

"Vishi!"

She turned back, facing him once again.

"Though we were fated two years ago not to have the opportunity for a relationship, your arrival here at this time is opportune."

"How so?" she asked.

"My wife is a loving woman but... barren. Even genetic surgery has been unsuccessful. She can never bear me an heir to the throne."

"I am sorry... for you both, but I don't see..."

"Grok law states that when a Czarina or Czarina-to-be cannot give her husband an heir, he may procreate an heir with a proxy."

"But I still don't see..."

"That proxy is usually from the royal court."

"But..."

"I may choose an unmarried member of court or... an Eloi'Tai."

Vishi's eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"You can't mean..."

"Eloi'Tai Vishi Andarus, I am asking you to be the mother of my child."

"I... I..." she stammered, struggling for words.

Raynoor stiffened, interpreting her hesitation as rejection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.