Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

In the months that followed Vishi began to actually enjoy life for the first time since her capture. She completed the cultural and spiritual training with the High Priestess, along with some knowledge of physical pleasures which even the Smay'Tai training had not included. She reentered the palace six months later, a new woman. Yes, she was still a slave, the possession of the Prince and Princess, but they treated her exceptionally well and she returned the favor by pleasuring them or their guests to such a degree that many foreign dignitaries were now requesting Vishi by name to share their bed, after they had accepted Fait'twa from the Princess, of course.

Vishi began accompanying the foreign minister on his trips. Their hosts were first introduced to the enticing vision in the sheer and alluring dresses, her toes, ankles, wrists and fingers adorned with lovely Sqazecterian jewelry as well as her right ear, since she was unmarried. Vishi had opted to have her breast nipples pierced and to wear a jewel in her navel, the traditional sign of the Eloi'tai. From her nipples hung small chains from which dangled even more elaborate jewels. She was exotic, she was sensuous and she was alluring. And with her Smay'Tai and now Eloi'Tai training, she was the most convivial of companions and very good in bed -- very, very good!

As a result, the foreign minister was beginning to find his task getting somewhat easier. A man or woman who has just spent the night with an Eloi'Tai who can provide pleasures previously undreamed of, is much more likely to be agreeable in negotiating, especially with the prospect of having the beautiful and erotic woman spend yet another night in his or her bed.

Vatoon was delighted as was the entire royal family. With her elevated status, Vishi was invited by the King himself to virtually every royal function. The truth be known, the King would have loved to have sampled Vishi's pleasures, but the Queen was older now and no longer offered Fait'Twa (another reason why it had been so important for Twania to assume this important duty) and was extremely jealous of younger women, especially those who were beautiful and tempting. The Queen's temper was a thing of legend and more than one Eloi'Tai or Smay'Tai had found herself sold to a cheap brothel after incurring the Queen's wrath, so Vishi made sure she was always especially respectful to Her Majesty and that she steered clear of any involvement with the King.

One evening Twania answered her door to find Vishi, alluring as always, but perhaps especially bejeweled this night and with a fragrance in her hair and on her body which Twania found captivating.

"Vishi! This is a pleasant surprise, but I didn't send for you."

"True, Princess, but today is your birthday and since the Prince is away and will not return for several days..."

"But he has given me this lovely necklace," said Twania, holding it up for Vishi to see.

"And beautiful it is. But the Prince has arranged to give you something else while he is away."

"What might that be?" asked the Princess.

"Me. Happy Birthday Princess!" smiled Vishi seductively, slipping out of her dress, dropping to her knees and beginning cunnilingus.

"Vatoon is so thoughtful," smiled Twania. "He always knows what I want."


A few weeks later Vishi was told to prepare for a trip to Selentius IX.

"But that's near the frontier."

"Yes," said the foreign minister, "and very close to the war zone. The Grok have made several incursions lately, but so far their operations have been confined to probes and scouting missions. I am aware of your capture by the Grok and your enforced life as a Smay'Tai. If you would prefer, I am sure I can get one of the other Eloi'Tai, perhaps Erina..."

"No, I will be pleased to represent the Prince and Princess wherever it may be."

Vishi felt a constriction in her throat, but she did not want to show fear or give any impression that she was less than enthusiastic.

The following day they were underway, the minister explaining how important the current treaty was to presenting a strong front to the Grok, who were no more popular here than elsewhere in the galaxy. But although the Grok had not yet made any real military advances in this sector, there was no doubt that they were much more powerful than the Alliance, showing their battle cruisers at many of the space stations and otherwise making their unwelcome presence felt.

The minister was getting accustomed to having Vishi accompany him. Besides her sexual favors, he valued her opinions and often discussed proposals and counterproposals with her before going back to the conference table. Her insights and suggestions had proven valuable on more than one occasion.

After an especially vigorous round of lovemaking in his cabin, the minister lay back gasping for breath, amazed once again at the originality of this Eloi'Tai. Just when he began to think he had seen everything she had to offer, she would surprise him with a new position or technique which would leave him exhausted and smiling.

Vishi wondered if there was any way she might get a message to the Alliance. Even with Raynoor dead, there must still exist that group of Grok who truly wanted peace. If she could somehow let the Alliance know...

"You seem deep in thought my dear," mused the Minister turning on the pillow to study, once again, this vision of intelligence, beauty and eroticism.

"I have told the Prince of the small group of Grok..."

"Who want peace? It seems hard to believe."

"Raynoor was the son of the Czar. He was their leader."

"And you're thinking of getting word to the Alliance?"

Vishi's mouth dropped open. The minister might be twenty years her senior, but he was very astute.

"Do you think there might be a way?"

"I'm afraid we may be in the wrong sector to make contact with the Alliance. They have very little presence in this entire quadrant."

"But, if they knew..."

"Vishi, the possible future of my country and perhaps our entire planet may well rest with this mission. Please tell me you won't..."

"Escape? No, minister. I am Eloi'Tai to Prince Vatoon and Princess Twania. I belong to them. Serving them is my life. My life as an Alliance officer ended when I was captured and trained as a Smay'Tai. But, perhaps most important, is that they have not only treated me well, they made me Eloi'Tai. I owe them everything, including my pledge of loyalty which I would never betray. As much as I think the information would be invaluable to the Alliance, I would never dishonor them or myself by leaving them without their permission."

"Perhaps we can get the information to the Alliance through the Sigma quadrant. The Alliance has a stronger presence there."

"An excellent idea Gorrut. Would you support me in proposing such an idea to the Prince when we return?"

"I would be more than happy to help propose any idea which might bring an end to these senseless wars."

"Thank you Gorrut. How may I repay you for your support?"

"Oh, I think you'll find a way," he laughed as she climbed astride him burying his penis in her hot, wet and eager receptacle.


"Wha... What is that?" asked the minister, awakening from a sound sleep, the lovely Eloi'Tai in his arms.

Even though it had now been close to two years, Vishi still knew a red alert when she heard it.

"We'd best get dressed and to the bridge," she advised. "There's trouble."

Minutes later the two emerged on the bridge of the small Sqazecterian transport vessel.

The Captain gave them a quick summary of the situation.

"A Grok cruiser has hailed us. They are demanding we stand down and submit to a boarding."

Vishi gasped slightly. This was sounding far too much like what had happened almost two years ago.

"May I Captain?" asked the Minister, motioning toward the view screen.

"Oh course, Minister," replied the Captain, ordering his communications officer to open a channel.

"This is Foreign Minister Emud Gorrut of the Imperial Commonwealth of Yount. We are on a peaceful diplomatic mission. We are unarmed and carry nothing of military value."

The face of the Grok which appeared was brutish, just as Vishi remembered them... with one exception.

"You Yount do love your peace missions, don't you," snarled the Grok. We are not at war with Yount... yet, so I am not here to destroy your ship. Our sensors have detected something, however, which we find... puzzling."

"And that would be?"

"You have a human aboard, an Earther, a female."

The Minister knew better than to lie. With the physiological differences between Vishi and themselves, it would be impossible to pass her off as Sqazecterian.

"The Earther is a now a citizen of Yount. She is Eloi'Tai to the Royal Prince and Princess of Yount."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.