Vishi Czarina of Grok
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Life was not easy for Vishi in the next few weeks. The Olliphanti were still angry, not so much that she had put an end to Anserk's agony, but that they had had to give a partial refund to Crumanni because with the woman dead, he would have to find another source of food for his Vreekters. Vishi was made to service some very undesirable clients whom she found repulsive, but putting her personal feelings aside, as she had done with Crumanni, the human Smay'Tai performed her services with seeming delight and enthusiasm.

Gradually, her reputation as a Smay'Tai began to grow and her Olliphanti masters found they were getting inquiries about her services from a higher class of potential clients. Vishi spent a night with the governor of Atpenon and not long after entertained three generals in the Tomai Royal Defense Forces. Her masters were delighted as the fees they charged for Vishi's services were steadily rising as well. When she was sneaked into Prince Vatoon's bedroom in the royal palace on Sqazecter II, she was such a hit that the Prince bought her services for an entire week. His fiancee, through an arranged marriage between royal families, was but a young and inexperienced girl, barely of age. This posed a problem since the custom in the Kingdom of Yount was for royal princesses to "entertain" visiting royalty, men and women, especially those with whom treaties or alliances were being considered. It was historical fact that a disappointment in the royal bedchambers had nixed many a political arrangement in the past. The Prince did not wish to take any chances with his bride-to-be, so he had tried to take her, so he could teach her the ways of a good lover. She, however, coming from a kingdom half way around the planet, had been taught virtuosity and had not only rebuffed his advances, advising him she would bear him children only after they were married, but, by insemination only, with intercourse not an option. She had been taught to nurture lifelong abstinence and purity and intended to practice it. She also made it abundantly clear she would have nothing to do with "entertaining" Yount guests, ever.

"So you see the problem I face," intoned the Prince as he and Vishi lay in each others arms after an especially vigorous round of lovemaking.

"And she refuses instruction of any kind?" asked the Smay'Tai.

"Absolutely! She says she doesn't need instruction to practice abstinence.

"You can't argue with her reasoning," smiled Vishi.

"If she isn't willing to "entertain" royal guests, they will feel insulted, our foreign affairs, uh, no pun intended, will suffer."

"And you want me to..."

"Talk to her. Convince her to change her mind."

"With beliefs that strong it will take more than talking. You're sure she's a Virgin?"

"Absolutely."

There was a twinkle in Vishi's eyes.

"You will make arrangements with my masters?"

"Of course, for as long as you need."

Anserk's words came to mind and a plan quickly formed.

"Here is what I propose..."

For the next few minutes Vishi outlined what she had in mind, improvising as she went along, but including the elements which would elevate her above the life of a Smay'Tai.

"And if your little plan doesn't work?" he inquired.

"Then we are both back where we started. What do you have to lose?"

He smiled as he contemplated her offer.

"Yes, I like it. All right. I will see to it first thing in the morning."

"Her name?" asked Vishi.

"Twania." (Twa-nee-a)

"Let me see if I can "convince" Twania."

"Right now I'd like some more convincing of my own," he smiled as he rolled over on top of this alluring Smay'Tai and she, smiling, spread her legs for him.


Sqazecterians were humanoids perhaps resembling humans more than any other species in the galaxy. There were differences however. The Sqazecterians were shorter than Earthers. The men rarely grew taller than five and a half feet, the women averaged only about four feet. Both men and women were totally without hair anywhere on their bodies. Their heads were perfectly domed unlike those on Earth which contained bumps and ridges. The smooth dark reddish brown skin tone gave them a healthy, vibrant appearance. The women were possessed of small breasts, but the aureoles were dark and the nipples prominent.

Twania Coultier was perhaps a bit shorter than average, standing slightly less than four feet, but her face was lovely, her bright violet eyes catching and reflecting every facet of light, her lips were full and like the aureoles of her breasts, naturally dark and alluring. Her youth and naiveté made her sweet and charming but also quiet and shy.

"Yes, who is it?" asked the princess-to-be at the slight knock.

"My name is Vishi. I have been sent to you."

"Sent to me?"

"Yes, I belong to you."

"Belong to me?"

"Yes, I am a gift from the Prince."

Prince Vatoon had haggled with the Olliphanti half the morning, finally arriving at a price which was satisfactory to both parties.

"I don't think I want..."

"Please Princess, I will be punished if I do not fulfill my obligation."

"Oh, all right. You may enter."

Vishi slipped quietly in and shut the door. She noted the lovely young girl sitting in a chair, cyberbook in hand. The Prince had not exaggerated. Twania was indeed a beautiful young woman. Vishi noted the slender legs and trim ankles. Although fully clothed, the young woman's figure was evident, small waist, small breasts and hips, very typical of the species.

"The Prince bought me. I have been given to you as a wedding present."

The girl was nonplussed, but tried not to show it. People were not bought and sold in her country, even if they were alien.

"You're an Earther, aren't you?" asked the girl suppressing a gasp as Vishi stepped forward, her body naked except for the collar.

"Yes."

"What are you doing here on Sqazecter?" Twania asked, trying to keep her eyes off the Earther's body.

"I was once an Alliance officer. I was captured by the Grok and forced into the life of a Smay'Tai. The Prince heard of me and brought me here to serve you."

Not exactly the truth, but close enough, thought Vishi.

"Serve me?" asked the girl, obviously uncomfortable.

"I am here to serve you, in any way you desire. Whatever you command of me, I will do."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"We... we don't have slaves in my country."

"I know, but you are living in Yount now and slaves in the royal court, while rare, are not unheard of."

"I'm just not sure I can..."

"I do what you tell me, Princess."

There was a slight gleam in the girl's eyes. Never having encountered anything like this before she was curious, perhaps even anxious to try out this new power she had over the lovely Earther.

"Get me a glass of water, please."

Vishi went immediately to the table, poured the water and brought the glass to the Princess-to-be.

"Your courtesy is appreciated but you don't need to say please. I am yours to command."

For the next few minutes the young Sqazecterian had Vishi carry out a number of orders, most of them rather childish, to test this new and wondrous power of having absolute control over another sentient being. As Vishi faithfully carried out each command, the girl became more comfortable with her possession.

"You... you have hair," observed the girl. "I have heard of it, but never actually met anyone who..."

Vishi walked closer to the girl, knelt at her side, gently took the girl's hand and placed it on her head. Twania stroked the lovely auburn follicles curiously, then ran her finger over Vishi's eyebrows.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.