Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Why did you say those things yesterday?" whispered Vishi at breakfast the next morning.

"Because I love you Vishi. Neither of us want to live this life. Perhaps I'm taking the easy way out, but for you there might still be hope. I can't protect you, just like I couldn't protect Meena, but if you wind up being sold to someone wealthy you may be able to at least live the life of a Laila (UT - Mistress) or, you're beautiful enough to wind up as a royal Eloi'Tai (UT- courtesan)."

"And what of you?" asked Vishi quietly.

"I've pissed them off. They'll either sell me for what they can get or kill me."

"Oh my God, Anserk, what will I do without you?"

"You'll survive Vishi. Live. Make your life matter. Mine hasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I always wanted to be an officer, have a ship of my own someday. That's gone and in its place I've become a whore."

"Don't say that."

"It's true. For me, there's nothing left... our ship destroyed, the crew slaughtered. I couldn't even save Meena. Maybe I can save you."

"But we..."

"There is no we Vishi. I was foolish to think that you and I... So, I have nothing left."

"Anserk, you know I care about you very deeply."

"Then let me do this, Vishi. With me out of the way, the Olliphanti will be looking for a big score. That's your chance. Become the best Smay'Tai in the quadrant. Get yourself noticed and you can work your way into something better than this. I've planted the seed. You carry through."

"But... but..."

"Shhhhh, they're coming back," said the brunette trying to avoid Vishi's eyes, but, they met, for but a moment, in which Vishi read the depth of Anserk's feelings for her.

"Please, do this for me," whispered the lovely brunette.

Their hands clasped for a moment before the Olliphanti pulled them apart, attached their leashes and told them to get ready for departure.


"Where are we going?" asked Vishi. She and Anserk were chained to the bulkhead wall of the ship as usual.

"You'll find out soon enough," answered one of the masters.

The ship was soon in orbit around a small planetoid. Their descent in the shuttle craft was rough because of the dense, turbulent atmosphere. Vishi and Anserk were both thrown back hard into the bulkhead on more than one occasion, but finally the pods extended and the craft settled onto firm soil.

They were led into a large dome. The semidarkness revealed many strange plants with which Vishi was unfamiliar. The air was moist and dank and hung heavy with the smell of death.

"Please..." cried Vishi, trying to pull back on the leash, but the Olliphanti were much stronger and her efforts were in vain as she and Anserk were led farther into a jungle like environment.

A blubberous being waddled up to them from out of the darkness.

"Crumanni?" asked one of the Olliphanti.

"I am Crumanni. But there are two. I only ordered one."

"This one is is for you," said the taller master shoving Anserk forward and handing her leash to the repulsive alien. "the other is here to learn obedience."

"Hmmmmmm," pondered Crumanni, "I'll buy her too. Save her for the next cycle."

"She isn't for sale."

" I'll give you a fair price."

"You're getting this one for next to nothing."

"But you can't expect me to pay regular Smay'Tai prices for..."

"Just give us the credits."

"All right, all right, don't get your tondals in an uproar."

"You did agree that we could watch," reaffirmed the shorter Olliphanti as only a hand full of credits were exchanged.

"Of course, my observation area is right over there," he replied, pointing with his globulous arm toward a smaller, attached dome which gave a full view of the larger dome.

"All right whore. You no longer want to be a Smay'Tai. Then it shall be so," said the taller master, not only releasing the leash, but, pressing a remote device which deactivated, then popped open the collar which the Olliphanti pocketed.

"This way," stated Crumanni, leading the way for the Olliphanti and Vishi who was still collared and leashed.

"Please, you're not going to hurt her?" pleaded Vishi.

"Shut up whore. You're here to learn a lesson."

The four entered a well appointed if not plush area where they were seated in front of the large window which faced into the larger dome. Anserk could be seen looking carefully around, not having yet moved from where they left her.

"Please don't hurt her!" cried Vishi.

"For the last time -- keep your mouth shut or you'll join her!" shouted the taller master.

The lights in the observation room were lowered by the sickeningly obese alien who then clicked on an intercom so Anserk could hear him.

"You're about to play a game Earther. Keep your wits about you and you might survive..."

He closed the intercom.

"... but I wouldn't count on it," he laughed along with the two Olliphanti.

"What are you doing?" demanded Vishi.

The taller Olliphanti started to backhand her, but the host interrupted.

"Maybe your lesson will be appreciated even more if your Smay'Tai is aware of what her friend is about to experience."

"Hmmmmm, perhaps you're right," agreed the taller master.

"Perhaps my dear, since I am about to provide you with the information you desire, you could show your appreciation," he proposed, his jowls quivering in a smile.

"Oh, go ahead," sighed the shorter Olliphanti, "but she'll cost you a hundred."

"A hundred? I can get three, just like her for a hundred."

"Not like her you can't. She's young and she's tight and she's an Earther. Have any idea what the going rate for an Earth woman is?"

"Hmmmm, all right seventy-five."

"Eighty."

"Done. Now come over her dear and show me what my eighty credits are worth."

Crumanni sat back in an oversized chair, his bulbous body wallowing into place. He spread his arms as Vishi hesitantly approached.

"Make it good whore," whispered one of the Olliphanti.

Vishi forced a smile, then allowed herself to be engulfed in blubber. She sat on his lap facing the drooling folds of cellular excess which constituted his face.

"Give me a kiss," he smiled, his lips opening, spittle running from the corners of his mouth.

Without hesitation, Vishi put her repulsion aside and applied her Smay'Tai skills. Her self respect long since destroyed, she feigned eagerness by smiling and embracing the globules which virtually enveloped her. Her lips met his and she stifled the gag reflex as his tongue entered her mouth, his voluminous spittle filling her mouth so that she was forced to swallow. Large amounts of spittle ran from her mouth as well, dripping from her chin and onto her breasts. But she was a Smay'Tai and so Vishi began sensuously touching the repulsive alien, working him into arousal.

"I love it Crumanni. Touch me... yes, like that!" she cooed as his fat, nubby fingers found her breasts.

"Use your mouth," he directed.

Vishi slid down to her knees, folding back layers of fat to find the ridiculously small organ which she slipped into her mouth.

"Oh yes! You are good!" he gasped as she began using her tongue, throat, and hands to get his erection as firm as possible. Even as excited as he was, the organ remained small and flaccid.

"Get it in!" he prompted, so she again sat on his lap amid the gelatinous mass, squirming her body down into the folds of blubber until finally, coaxing it with her hand, she was able to get the limp organ into her nest. She barely felt him but she knew what he and her masters expected.

"Oh God, it's so good! So BIG!" she cried.

"Ever had anything like this before?" he exclaimed.

"No! Never!" she screamed in absolute truth.

"Now Frakk me whore! Let's see what you've got!" he panted.

Vishi renewed her efforts, moaning, groaning, even screaming a couple of times as if in ecstasy. This excited the alien even more who pulled her even deeper into his sickeningly soft body and insisted on another kiss. Again she drank from his slobbering mouth, ooohing and ahhhing as if she couldn't get enough.

Finally, mercifully, he orgasmed, the amount so small, Vishi could not even feel it. She faked her own orgasm, shrieking as if in the throes of a seizure, gasping for breath and sliding from his repulsive body to the floor.

"I... can't take any more. You're to much for me!" she cried.

"Not bad at all," Crumanni smiled. "She's not very tight, but a good kisser and her mouth is good at other things too."

The masters laughed, picking up Vishi from the floor and placing her in a chair where she had a good view of the interior of the larger dome.

"Sure you won't sell her?" asked Crumanni.

"Not for sale," reiterated the taller master.

"All right then, let's feed my vreekters," said Crumanni lifting himself, with some difficulty, from the chair.

"Vreekters?" cried Vishi but those are the giant arachnids of Altos XIII!"

"Precisely my dear. I keep these for my amusement. Normally they feed on the lower species, but every once in a while I like to give them a treat."

Vishi looked out the window at Anserk, then back to the mass of blubber.

"You can't be serious!"

"Never more serious in my life. I've paid these Olliphanti gentlemen good money to afford my little pets a treat."

"You can't do this!" cried Vishi to her masters.

"Already done!" was the curt reply.

"Noooooo!" she screamed running toward the door to warn Anserk

A single push of the remote and Vishi's collar delivered a paralyzing electrical jolt to the young woman who immediately collapsed. The Olliphanti picked up her semi conscious body and strapped it into the chair where she had been sitting.

Upon coming to her senses, Vishi screamed to try to warn her friend, but the room was sound proof and another jolt from the collar silenced her, her body quivering in pain.

"Watch closely my dear. This is always fun to watch," smiled Crumanni.

He pushed a button on a console and they saw Anserk look upward. An area previously closed off was opened inside the large dome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.