Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Quiet, whore!" cried the Olliphanti as Meena's shrieks filled the cabin of the small scout ship.

Anserk and Vishi were chained against the bulkhead where they watched the petite blonde try to wiggle away, her anguished cries trying the patience of the Olliphanti piloting the craft while his companion enjoyed the fruits of their purchase. The Olliphanti proboscises were obviously used for more than olfactory sensation as the taller alien had over a foot of one nose buried in Meena's nest while even more of the other was already into her bowels where it flailed about keeping the girl in a constant state of relieving herself. Far from finding it offensive, the Olliphanti was deriving great pleasure from feeling Meena's bowels continue to void themselves. He would enter her anal track, penetrate far into her bowels and then flagellate her until she lost control, whereupon he would withdraw as her bowels emptied. Meena's bowels, however, were long since empty and now the stimulation would simply result in a series of uncontrolled grunts by the helpless girl as her insides tried futilely to void themselves.

"The Grok was right. This one is most entertaining when her body betrays her," laughed the alien. He withdrew suddenly from both anus and nest, Meena emitting a gasp of pain as her anus continued to spasm as if in a continual bowel movement.

Vishi thought for a moment Meena's torture was over, but apparently the Olliphanti was only toying with the Ensign. He grabbed her again and his penetrations this time were even deeper and more violent than before.

Vishi pulled at the chains, but it was useless. Unable to help or bear to witness Meena's agony any longer, the auburn haired Ensign turned her head, closed her eyes and tried to shut out the obscene grunting of her friend as the Olliphanti flagellates probed even farther into the cute blonde, now crazed from pain, dehydration and terror.

Vishi looked over to Anserk and, although their eyes met, there was no response from the attractive Lieutenant, not even recognition that she knew the naked woman next to her.

For the first time since the Grok had entered Raynoor's cabin, the day before, Vishi turned her mind to the Grok officer. Had he betrayed her? Had he arranged for her disgrace, defilement and, she had no doubt, eventual death? But why? Why not simply hand her over to the Admiral or sell her himself? And why the elaborate story of a resistance movement on Grok? It made no sense. She realized she wanted to believe Raynoor had played no part in this, but, her feelings aside, to simply play a cruel trick was not the way the Grok operated. If he had wanted to see her become Smay'Tai, Raynoor, as a Grok would have raped her for real, given her to the crew, as Meena and Anserk had been, and then either sold her or used his schtook to screw her to death. Trying to ignore Meena's grunts, Vishi simply could not find a reason why Raynoor would have played such an elaborate game. No, Raynoor had not known. He had believed she would be on board when he returned. He would look for them, find them, rescue them. She had to believe that. It was the only hope they had.

"Please!!!"

Meena's voice brought her back to the moment. The girl's voice was weak, pleading. "Please!!! I... I... can't... take... any... more."

The Olliphanti ravishing the girl did not seem inclined to show any mercy, but Vishi knew the exhausted girl's heart could not take much more.

" You'll kill her!" shouted Vishi.

"So what? We've got you and the other one. "

"She's worth money to you alive, not dead."

"You'll make us all we need. The truth be known, the Admiral is not such a great bargainer after all. You're much tighter than the other Earth women we have purchased from the Grok. We'll make back our investment five times over just selling your services alone."

The Olliphanti showed no sign of stopping and she could see Meena growing weaker by the moment.

"Then take me!" she cried. "I'm tighter than she is and I haven't been... in two days."

"Hmmmm, not a bad idea," said the pilot setting the autopilot now that they were past the asteroid belt.

The other alien let Meena slide to the floor nearly unconscious, her bowels still spasming.

The pilot aimed a remote at the locks which held Vishi's chains. There was a click and the naked woman briefly considered running, but there was no place to run and besides, she couldn't bring herself to desert her friends.

"Come here, whore," said the pilot.

Vishi walked to the pilot, standing now between the two aliens.

"Spread your legs!"

Vishi, now with second thoughts, spread her legs. She gasped as her vagina and anus were simultaneously invaded by the long olfactory appendages, each not only winding its way into her body, but writhing, whipping, flagellating as it bore into her. She was soon trembling as Vishi felt the first sign of the imminent loss of her bowels.

"Oh, God. I... I have to... I have to!!!!" she cried as the alien in her anus suddenly withdrew and she voided herself uncontrollably. Wishing she could run, hide, escape the defilement and degradation, Vishi staggered.

"Remain standing, whore!!! That was only the appetizer. Now for the main course!"

"You should know that I am the personal Smay'Tai to the son of Tiripodes VII, Czar of Grok."

"And I am the King of Gaxeez," laughed one of the aliens.

Vishi knew she was playing a wild card, but it was the only one she could.

"I am serious. He is no doubt searching for me right now and I am sure he will provide you with a healthy reward..."

"I don't think the Czar's son will be offering a reward to anyone. It came in on sublight a while ago. The Czar's son was killed in an accident earlier today."

Vishi felt her heart skip a beat. Her eyes teared. He had been her one hope, now he was gone. Gone were hopes for a peaceful settlement to the war. Gone was her hope of rescue. Gone was Raynoor... more than a Grok... a man... a man she could have...

All hope for Vishi Andarus had just vanished.

"Bend over whore. Show me that tight vaat and wop of yours."

For the next six hours, what little self respect Vishi might have still harbored was utterly destroyed as she was made to vomit, urinate and defecate long after there was nothing left to expel. Constantly reminded by the Olliphanti, as they took her, that rescue would never happen, that she and the others would soon disappear into the sex slave market never to be seen or heard from again, completely demoralized and filled with despair, the young woman wept bitterly. In the space of two short days a promising career in space exploration had disappeared, replaced by the hopelessness of becoming a Smay'Tai, a whore, whose body was for sale for anything the customer wanted.

Finally, as she lay amid her own waste and Olliphanti semen, Vishi Andarus came to the hard realization that she had indeed become a Smay'Tai, a filthy whore no longer good for anything except to offer a hole to be filled. Her own sobs joined those of Meena as the two, now without hope, slept fitfully amid frightening dreams of decadence and degradation.


Their first stop was a Smay'Tai training facility on Phonicus IV. The women were given over to a female alien named Qualk who tortured them unmercifully for three straight days, eliminating any self respect not already destroyed by the Grok and Olliphanti. Then the three Earthers were introduced to the life of Smay'Tai. They were taught the sexual characteristics of virtually every species in the galaxy capable of buying what they had to offer. They learned to use their bodies in ways none of the three had ever imagined. Aliens of every conceivable sort were brought in and the Earth women were given practice in pleasuring them. Day and night for almost a month their bodies were violated in astonishing, unbelievable and unspeakable ways until the three could copulate with and pleasure all the known species of the seven galaxies.


The day following their being returned to the Olliphanti, the three Smay'Tai were entertaining several dozen ore smelter operators on Fluvus III. The smelters were humanoids, ugly, brutish and not at all bright, but although not as large as the Grok, they still stood at least a head taller than even Anserk who was the tallest of the three Earth women. The smelters passed the women around like bottles of wine, sampling each orifice before giving them to the next horny hominoid. Two days later the women emerged from the underground pleasure dome exhausted, bruised and so sore they could hardly walk while the Olliphanti counted their credits, whisked the women into the shuttle craft and shortly thereafter their ship was on its way to another carnal rendezvous.

Over the next several galactic months, the three Earth women were made to endure every pain and indignity the human body can suffer. One alien species after another violated them while the Olliphanti counted their profits. The women were fed and permitted to bathe, especially after being drenched with semen as had been the case on Hapatheus IX, but they were always kept naked and often went for two to three days at a time without sleep when their services were in demand... and the Olliphanti made sure they were kept busy.

Try though she did, Vishi could not get Anserk to utter a single word. The lieutenant's body was used and abused every bit as much as Vishi's and Meena's, but while the two ensigns often cried out in pain or begged for relief, Anserk never so much as moaned. It was as if her mind had gone to a far place, leaving her body to endure the indignities forced upon it.

"Why can't we get through to her?" asked Vishi as they were being shuttled to Tropus Rigel.

"Do you remember the torture device the Admiral used on her to make her submit?

Vishi shuddered as she nodded in the affirmative.

"Well, when she and I were given to the crew, she continued to resist. They used that device on her more than a dozen times before she just suddenly quit resisting and went silent. She hasn't spoken a word since."

"I'm really worried about her. She just seems to withdraw deeper and deeper into herself."

"I'm worried for another reason. I overheard Weet, the taller Olliphanti tell the pilot that Anserk was not satisfying her customers like she should. He said she submits, but then does nothing to make her customers enjoy it. Then the pilot said if she doesn't begin to pleasure her customers, they should get rid of her."

"What does that mean? Will they sell her to someone else?"

"I'm not sure, but it means we won't be together and without us to at least look after her, I'm afraid of what might happen to her."

"As if it could be much worse than what's happening to us now," Vishi replied in a bit of irony.


Calaphasus was a pleasure planet offering every carnal amusement known to the seven galaxies with a resident population of over three hundred Smay'Tai representing almost as many species. Most of the entertainment was what might be expected, a sexual adventure with an alien species of ones choice. There were several multi suite lodges where these rendezvous took place, but there was also another area of the small planet where "special" rendezvous were arranged. Here owners brought their Smay'Tai to be displayed so that the wealthy aliens who wanted more than the usual could contract to have those services provided.

Vishi, Meena and Anserk were herded into the hall where they were chained to overhead bars so the interested might inspect the merchandise, select what they wanted and haggle over a price. Anserk, as usual, stood immobile, unseeing, her naked, unresponsive body exposed to the browsers who occasionally would touch and grope, but Meena and Vishi, despite being convinced that rescue would never come and having already had their bodies defiled in unimaginable ways, still looked away in embarrassment when they became the center of interest for a possible client. Neither could bring herself to actually act seductively as the Olliphanti wanted, but they were Earth women, one of the most sought after species and despite their lack of enthusiasm, they were kept busy for several days pleasuring several different clients, some species of which they had not only never encountered before, but which they had never even heard of, not even in their academy studies.

The three were often contracted for individually, but just as often, their client would take two of them or even, at times, all three. Such it was that their Olliphanti masters informed them that all three would be entertaining three Stargatti that evening.

"Now the Stargatti are quite different from anything you've encountered. They are empaths and take their pleasure from what you feel. So, my little Earth whores, tonight you are actually going to enjoy yourselves."

"What... do we do?" asked Meena.

"Just relax and enjoy it. The Stargatti are also pliants. They can take any shape or form they desire. They will first bond with you. Don't be alarmed when they mold themselves to you. They will then reach into the deepest recess of your mind seeking out your hidden sexual desires. You needn't try to hide your thoughts from them -- you can't. As a matter of fact the harder you try to suppress your thoughts, the easier they are for the Stargatti to access. Once they are aware of what you want sexually, they will transform themselves into that very thing or entity and take you. Each will then feed on the ecstasy each of you experiences, then they join."

"What do you mean, join?" inquired Vishi.

"The three of them will join their masses, sharing the pleasures each has experienced and thereby reach a state of what they call Zum'qua, their own form of orgasm," he laughed.


The three women, wearing nothing but their collars, were ushered into a rather luxurious suite. Vishi and Meena looked nervously around while Anserk stood silent, immobile.

"I don't know why, but I haven't been this nervous since we were given to those Hurq'Cerbon on Albion III," said Meena, picking up and examining a metallic flecked carbonite vase.

"I just wish they'd get here so we could get this over with," replied Vishi.

"I've been wanting to tell you how sorry I was... about Raynoor. I don't exactly know how you two felt about each other, but when you explained what he was trying to do..." Meena's voice died away. "I know that you, we all hoped it wasn't true, but that Noveen they sent me to entertain told me he also heard about the accident... I'm sorry Vishi."

Vishi had thought she would never cry again, but tears now misted her eyes and she turned to her other friend.

"Anserk, please talk to us. Whatever they did to you, don't let it come between us."

The former lieutenant turned her head and for one brief moment stared deeply into Vishi's eyes as if she were about to reply. Then, the moment passed, her eyes grew cloudy and unseeing and she looked at the far wall.

Meena went back to examining the exquisite vase, turning it over and over in her hands, discovering a new and different color, pattern or texture with each new facet explored. Suddenly, as she peered into an iridescent patch of trianium, the vase seemed to melt in her hand, turning instantly into a plastic, resinous gel which began flowing over her hand and up her arm.

Meena cried out in alarm, but Vishi recognized what was happening and attempted to calm her.

"Meena, it's OK. It's a Stargatti. After the Olliphanti told us about them, I remember hearing about such a species at the academy. They won't hurt us."

She hoped she was right as she caught sight of a similar blob making its way across the floor to Anserk's feet. The mute Earth woman hardly looked as the mass flowed over her feet and began to make its way up her leg.

Despite the fact that Vishi remembered being told by an instructor at the academy that the Stargatti were peaceful, Vishi took a step back, bumping into a small table which instantly dissolved into yet another amorphous blob which attached itself to her hip and began to flow around her, exploring this Earth body, so new to it.

"Vishi, what should I do?" cried Meena as the mass flowed over her breasts, then circled her body as it descended to her navel and pubic hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.