Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"You have the Earthers?" asked Quacut, Imperial Minister, brother to the Czar and Raynoor's uncle.

"Yes, minister, two are "entertaining" the crew; the other, Raynoor's "pet" is safely locked in his cabin."

The face on the view screen scowled.

"And Raynoor will be gone for at least two galactic days?"

"Perhaps longer. I have an agreement with the Ravi Ambassador. He will keep your nephew busy until I send him a signal."

"Very good. Raynoor doesn't know we are aware of his traitorous activities. I want to keep it that way. The Czar is old and not in the best of health. With his demise I will be in a position to expose his son as a traitor and take the throne. I will not forget those who have helped me, Admiral."

"But what about the younger brother?"

"The young prince is about to have an unfortunate accident."

They traded knowing smiles.

"And what of this Earth female of which Raynoor has become so fond?"

"That Alliance Earther may be a part of his conspiracy. Get rid of her, and the others."

"Yes, Minister. Shall I make it look like an accident?"

"Why kill them? I hear the Olliphanti are paying well for sex slaves, especially humanoids."

A smile crossed the Admiral's face.

"Yes, an excellent idea. I'll contact the Olliphanti immediately. We can have them on a ferry within a few hours. They will disappear into the sex slave market and never be heard of again. The only question remains, what do I tell your nephew?"

"The truth. The Olliphanti made you a lucrative offer for the Earthers. You couldn't refuse."

"He'll be angry."

"Let him be. Don't forget Admiral, he may be of the royal family, but on this voyage he is your First Officer. Tell him you have received orders to leave the quadrant immediately. He'll have to go along and he won't be able to protest too much about the loss of the Earthers. After all they were fated to either die or become Smay'Tai the moment they were captured."

"Very well, I will see to it."

"Keep me informed."

"Yes, Minister."

With that the screen went blank and the Admiral mused for a few seconds over the current situation. He was aware that there was a movement on Grok to actually negotiate peaceful settlements to current conflicts. He was also aware that the Grok battle fleet was, at the moment, spread perilously thin since they were currently fighting six wars in widely dispersed regions of the seven galaxies. Only that fact had led to this ridiculous treaty with the Ravic. Of course, it did not matter in the long run, for as soon as they accumulated sufficient strength, the battle fleet would sweep through this part of the galaxy and the Ravic would become history along with the other inferior species.

Snapping from his reverie, he called for his third in command.

"Tu'nok, I have a very pleasurable assignment for you. Contact the nearest Olliphanti star base. Tell them we have some "merchandise" in which they may be interested."

"Yes, Sir," smiled the ugly Grok officer, aware of what the Admiral had in mind. "I'll contact them by parawave immediately."


Since Raynoor's departure several hours ago, Vishi felt more uncomfortable with each passing moment. She had debated whether to borrow one of Raynoor's uniform tunics, or remain naked in case someone checked up on her. Raynoor had told her that as a Smay'Tai she was forbidden to wear clothes of any kind. Still, she did not want to remain in bed which seemed an open invitation in case an errant crewman decided to sample what Raynoor had left behind, yet, wouldn't remaining naked also send the wrong signal?

There was an attached bathroom where Vishi availed herself of a hot bath. She washed her hair and toweled it dry. Appraising herself in the mirror, she felt ashamed that she was actually concerned about looking her best for Raynoor, one of her hated enemy. But she also knew he was different from the others and his aims, if he could be believed, were the same as hers.

Wondering again what to do about clothing, she finally decided that she could plead ignorance if she were discovered wearing clothing and withdrew a simple, unadorned tunic from Raynoor's dresser and put it on. It engulfed her, hanging loosely almost to her ankles.

She was still sore from Raynoor's entry yesterday, but as she examined herself, she found that while there had been some bleeding, most was from her torn hymen and there were no actual ruptures as she had feared. Her green eyes were bright once more as she considered the possibility of escape, freedom and sharing the knowledge that there were at least some Grok who wanted peace. Vishi also wondered when she might see Meena and Anserk again. Her experience with Raynoor, despite his efforts to be gentle, had felt as if she were being impaled on the tusk of a Beloovian Ram Charger. She shuddered to think what Meena and Anserk were going through, not once, but dozens of times before the cycle of "entertainment" began again and their bodies became mere orifices to be filled with oversized cock and copious amounts of semen. She wondered about pregnancy. She did not remember Raynoor orgasming as the Admiral had done, but what of Meena and Anserk? She had heard that the Grok actually mated for reproduction infrequently, but with the number of crewmen filling her two friends with semen... she shuddered for although cross species fertilization was rare, it was not impossible especially among humanoids.

Vishi examined a family heliograph of Raynoor, his parents and a younger child, obviously taken on Grok where the environment is harsh and forbidding. The background was a volcano in full eruption. Yet, despite the background, Vishi was taken by the unassuming smile of the son she knew as Raynoor, his eyes almost sparkling. She mused about how she should greet him upon his return. She would, of course, have to disrobe, but what else would be expected of her -- would he expect of her? She should hate him, she kept telling herself, yet she could not -- the rest of the Grok crew, the Admiral included -- absolutely, with a divine wish for retribution, but somehow this son of a Czar did not elicit those kinds of feelings within her. He had already saved her from the Admiral and perhaps worse and had promised to help her escape. He wanted peace. Here was a Grok, a man, whom she could respect. And, she admitted to herself, he was handsome... for a Grok. He was just so much bigger... in every way. As a virgin, she had been amazed and even a bit frightened to hear the descriptions, from her girlfriends, of the male sexual appendages of Earthers. Now, she had actually lost her virginity not only to an alien, but one of a species with three times the length and girth of anything ever described, even exaggerated, to her about Earthers. She felt her labial lips, still inflamed and raw, her vaginal tract still enlarged although almost returning to its original small size and tightness. She indulged in a bit of fantasy, Raynoor sweeping her into his arms and...

The fantasy was shattered as the door to the cabin slid open and two Grok troopers and a Grok officer quickly entered.

"Earth Azwat (UT-Slut, whore) you are Smay'Tai now!" sneered the officer walking to her and ripping the tunic into shreds. Vishi was once more standing naked in front of leering Grok.

"No wonder the First Officer wants you for himself. On your hands and knees!"

Vishi, nowhere to run, began backing away.

"The Admiral said..." started one of the Troopers as the Officer grabbed her and threw her to her knees.

"The Admiral said to bring the Smay'Tai to the conference room. He didn't say we couldn't make the journey pleasurable."

"But he said right away," continued the trooper.

"Then lie on the floor and take her in her Vaat (UT - Pussy) while I ream her Wop (UT - Ass). Retille, you can have her snille (UT - Mouth).

"Please, NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!" screamed Vishi as she was lifted onto the gigantic lance of the trooper who began thrusting painfully into her. As she felt his enormous rod forcing its way into her, Vishi shrieked again as the officer pushed her forward, placed his lance against her anus and thrusted powerfully, burying fully a third of himself in her, the pain the most excruciating Vishi had ever felt. She was already near fainting as her head was jerked up by her hair and the other Grok laughed as he held his schtook in her face.

"Suck it Azwat!" he commanded.

Vishi wanted to resist, but the pain of having both her nest and anus stretched to unbelievable size by the two Grok phalluses robbed her of anything save to scream mindlessly as the two drove themselves even farther into her. Her screams were stifled when her mouth was filled as well and she gagged as the trooper forced it down her throat which was no more prepared for this obscene invasion than her other orifices had been. As her hair was grabbed to pull her mouth to him and force his schtook into her throat choking off her air, the other two, officer and trooper, vied to fill her first, their lances competing for the limited space in Vishi's anal and vaginal canals. At the point of passing out from having her air supply closed off, the trooper in her mouth would withdraw just enough for her to gasp for a brief lung full of air, then immerse himself in her throat once again where he thrusted every bit as powerfully as the two reaming her lower body cavities. She, at first, tried to struggle, tried to free herself, but the huge body of even one of the Grok would have been far too massive for her to resist, let alone three. The pain was so overwhelming that Vishi barely knew when the trooper in her nest filled her with semen, pulling out so rapidly that the helpless Earth woman felt as if her insides were being pulled from her. Vishi passed out, her limp body still providing the tight and satisfying stimulation the Grok wanted as the two continued to brutally piston their massive lances in and out of the limp body which could no longer offer resistance of any kind. At last the trooper climaxed in her mouth and withdrew. The officer continued, however, even when Vishi fell forward and lay prostrate, face forward on the floor. Her arms lay at her sides, her whole body lunging forward in response to the massive thrusts from the ugly Grok officer. Mercifully, he could contain himself no longer and filled her bowels with his seed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.