Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

The next morning, Rhonda cooked breakfast for Eric and Larry who Eric had invited to stay the night. The three had slept together, both the horny men taking her throughout the night whenever they desired, twice, at the same time.

When they had left for class, Rhonda sat at the kitchen table, her hands around a cup of coffee which grew cold as the tears steamed from her eyes.

Up until last night, even though she had told herself it was over with Paul, she had always held in the back of her mind the idea, the hope, that somehow they could/would be reunited. But last night had bitterly and utterly destroyed any such notion. She had read first the hurt and then the revulsion in Paul's eyes as she did and said what Eric wanted, what she knew she had to do to forever distance herself from the man she had loved and who she had, until a short time ago, thought she would eventually marry.

I am a whore, she thought. Last night proved it. No one but a whore would say and do the things I did last night in front of the man she loves.

She thought briefly of suicide. Only the images of Tabitha and the hope that someday she could take her child and run far away to begin again sustained her. It did nothing to alleviate her sense of self deprecation and the utter sense of worthlessness that permeated her entire being and ravaged her soul.


A few nights later there was knock at the front door. When Rhonda answered it, she faced a lovely young White woman, obviously a freshman from her fresh face and self conscious manner. She also was obviously one of Eric's recent recruits as the first timid, halting sentence she spoke was, "I'm Laura... I'm... I'm..."

Rhonda could see the tears glistening in the girl's eyes as she continued.

"... here to... to... fuck..."

She began sobbing.

"I'm... here to... fuck Eric."

Rhonda looked back into the apartment noting that Eric must still be in the bathroom. This evening was one of the few times he had not already partaken of Rhonda's body, obviously expecting his latest "recruit".

"Laura, get away from here!" Rhonda insisted, her voice low so she could not be heard from the other room.

The other girl looked at her, not comprehending.

"Leave! Drop out of college if you have to, but get away from Eric."

"... I... can't, he knows..."

"Yes, he knows something about you that you want to keep secret, but whatever it is, it isn't as bad as what he'll do to you, turn you into."

"But he has a tape..."

The girl seemed bewildered, unable to focus on Rhonda's warning.

"You've got to leave, now before he..."

"Hey, I didn't hear our new recruit arrive," came a voice from the hallway. "Come on in... Laura, isn't it?"

The girl nodded, her eyes showing fear, already subservient to her blackmailer.

"Laura this is Rhonda, one of my other... girls."

The two looked at each other, trying not to reveal the nature of their shortened conversation.

"Now, Laura, you want to keep that little secret of yours from reaching your father. I, on the other hand, want a tight piece of pussy. I think we can accommodate each other, eh?" said Eric with his all too familiar smile of superiority.

The girl's eyes were filled with fear. She looked to Rhonda and back to Eric, her eyes misting.

"Eric, please..." started Rhonda.

"I don't remember asking you anything," he cut her off.

"What about it Laura?" he asked.

The young girl was frozen into immobility. Her mouth came open, but no words would come.

"Eric, let her go. I'll do whatever you want!" pleaded Rhonda.

"You'll do whatever I want anyway!" he reminded her, turning back to the girl.

"Well, Laura, what will it be, do you put out or go home to face daddy and the tape I'll send him?"

The young student's eyes held fear and desperation.

"I'll make it worth your while, if you'll let her go," cooed Rhonda in her most seductive voice, her hands coming up under her breasts which were clearly visible through the sheer teddy.

"I can have you whenever I want and we both know it," he answered. "You can't offer me anything I haven't already had. You're good Rhonda, that's why I keep you around, but you're not as tight as a virgin."

His leer returned to the girl.

"But you are, aren't you Laura?"

The girl had obviously shared a number of secrets with her roommates and Eric's hidden microphones.

"So, last time Laura. Do we walk into the bedroom or not?"

Rhonda felt for the girl, the conflict she knew was coursing through the girl at this moment. Silently, she shook her head negatively to try to encourage the girl to summon the courage to walk away, but numbly, the lovely little brunette let herself be led into the bedroom where Eric closed the door.

Rhonda winced when she heard the unmistakable scream of a virgin being forcefully deflowered. The girl's screams, moans, groans and whines continued for over an hour. At last, the door opened and Eric emerged, a huge sardonic grin on his face.

"Hey, Rhonda, Laura "used to be a virgin" Conners wants to talk with you," he said as he walked into the bathroom.

Rhonda hurried into the bedroom where she was aghast to see the girl, naked, curled into the fetal position, sobbing uncontrollably, her legs bloody from her ruptured hymen and the brutal assault of Eric's lovemaking.

"... Please... help me," she cried weakly.

Rhonda rushed to her side, stroking her hair, trying to comfort her.

"Honey, there's not a lot I can do tonight. Maybe in the morning."

"Please don't let him take me again... please!"

Rhonda saw abject fear in those beautiful green eyes and wanted more than anything, at that moment, to save this girl, protect her, get her away from this man she detested so much. Yet, Rhonda also felt the same intense feelings of helplessness and hopelessness which permeated the girl's mind and soul.

"Ready for a threesome?" came Eric's voice from the doorway.


Throughout the rest of the night, Rhonda offered herself to Eric as much as possible, trying to distract him from his newest "toy". Partly successful, he took her in all three orifices as Laura lay next to them cowering, her body unable to cope with the insatiable sexual appetite of her blackmailer and the vicious manner in which he took her in mouth, nest and anus. On her knees at one point, Eric driving relentlessly into her from behind, Laura was forced to provide inexperienced oral stimulation to Rhonda. Noticing the girl was nearing the breaking point, Rhonda desperately wanted to help in any small way she could.

"How about we change places?" she suggested, indicating Laura and herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.