Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

Two weeks later, Rhonda was grocery shopping at a market not far from the apartment, her hopelessness so complete she did not see the familiar face in the mirror behind the vegetables. But the face saw her and, keeping a respectable distance, stayed behind the other counters and out of sight as she finished shopping, paid, loaded the bags in her car and drove off.

Unbeknown to her, a car followed at a discrete distance.

She pulled into the parking spot for Eric's apartment and carried in the groceries, not suspecting she was being watched. She checked the clock, noting that there would be just enough time to cook dinner, bathe and change into her lingerie before Eric arrived. It was the outfit she detested most, the shimmering bodysuit with the breast holes, but she had not worn it lately and Eric liked to see her in outfits that emphasized her breasts. She was not the least bit interested in pleasing him, but had become painfully aware of what disappointing him could bring. So she bathed, then wiggled into the outfit and padded into the kitchen to fix his dinner, her full mounds bouncing and jiggling as she moved about the kitchen.


She met him at the door with the usual pleadings for sex, how hot she was for him and how much she wanted him inside her. Every few days he would alter her lines somewhat to keep them from sounding too routine. He would also remind her of what lay in store if she didn't sound convincing.

They ate, Eric commenting on her appearance as he almost always did. He would often compliment her on how beautiful she was, then remind her that she was a whore and that, after all, whores were supposed to be beautiful. He had kept her exclusively to himself for the first few nights, then began farming her out to friends and clients. She still was required to service him whenever he wanted, but two to three nights a week she would wind up in the back seats of cars or in dingy motel rooms, mostly with students but also, from time to time, with some "townies". She had already bedded the Assistant Mayor, the manager of a major chain discount department store and the high school track coach.

Rhonda was becoming more depressed with each passing day. She longed for Paul's love and caring devotion, at the same time, realizing that life was gone forever. Try as she might to fight it, Rhonda was beginning not only to call herself a whore, she was beginning to believe it.

After dinner, as often happened, a client/friend of Eric's, a fellow student, called about getting a girl for the evening.

"Like chocolate?" asked Eric.

"Sure, why not?"

"Then come on over," encouraged Rhonda's "pimp".

The young man arrived, was introduced to Rhonda and the two retired to the bedroom. They had both just taken off their clothes when there was a knock at the front door which Eric answered.

"Well, well, well, look who's here," he smiled as he opened the door and recognized the man standing on his doorstep.

"Is Rhonda here?"

"Just a moment," he replied. "Come on in. I'll get her for you."

She had just dropped to her knees to suck him to full erection when Eric knocked and poked his head in the door.

"Someone to see you Rhonda. Get the outfit back on and come on out."

"She'll make it up to you shortly," he said to the client.

Assuming it was another client or one of Eric friends, she quickly wiggled into the body suit and walked into the front room...

She didn't even look up right away as she entered. Her self esteem destroyed, she was quickly getting to the point of not wanting to look anyone in the eye. She, therefore, walked within several feet of her visitor before looking up.

"PAUL! OH MY GOD!" she cried, her mouth flying open as she tried to cover her bare breasts and pubic hair which was clearly visible through the sheer shimmering material.

"Come here Rhonda," Eric commanded as she attempted to back away, flee into another room.

She froze, her eyes averting both Eric's and Paul's, then slowly did as she was bidden, Eric's arm going around her as he smiled at Paul.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.