Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

She had arisen, slipped on a robe and fixed his breakfast. He sat gobbling up the bacon and eggs, after making her take off the robe and stand by the breakfast table naked as he ate.

"Not bad. I think I'm gonna enjoy being waited on. Now go bring me my book bag."

She looked at him with utter disgust. She wasn't sure at this moment who she despised more, Eric or herself.

The slap caught her across the side of the head.

"You hear me whore? I said I want my book bag!"

She quietly gathered his books and materials together, put them in the book bag and brought them to him.

"Better! Here," he said, giving her a bag from the "Naughty Lady", a store on the edge of town which specialized in women's attire that Rhonda had always considered slutty.

She withdrew the three revealing negligees, one a see through teddy, one a full length silky gown with leg slits up to the waist and a shimmering body suit, crotchless and with cut outs for the breasts to poke through in full view.

"From now on, you don't leave this apartment without my permission. Understood?"

She nodded, not able to meet his eyes.

"I want you to greet me at the door in one of those every evening and the first thing I want you to say, no matter if I'm alone or with someone is..."

He bent over and whispered in her ear for several seconds.

"Got it?" he demanded.

Again she slowly nodded that she understood.

"Tonight we're going to stay in. I want to see just how many times I can cum in that tight little body of yours."

He saw her reaction.

"What's the matter?"

"Do... you always have to be so... rough?"

"I'll take it any way I want it! What's the matter, didn't the little Black bitch enjoy it? Well, just keep in mind, you're not here to enjoy it Rhonda, you're here to give it to me whenever I want it, however I want it. Miss the orgasms with your boyfriend? Well get used to it! You're here for my pleasure. Besides, you're a whore now Rhonda, a prostitute, and prostitutes don't have orgasms."

He looked at her a final time before leaving, an expression of complete victory and superiority on his face.

"Have dinner ready at six," he commanded as he walked out the door.

He's right about one thing, she thought, as she prepared to wash the dishes, I am nothing but a whore. She had put the dishes in the sink and started the dish water before she even realized she was still naked.


Rhonda was dressed in the full length gown when he returned that evening, her long slender legs peeking through the slits, her cleavage almost bursting from the low cut neckline, the deep plunging back revealing cleavage between her cheeks.

"I've waited all day for you to fuck me," she said, reciting the litany as directed. "I just can't wait to have your big White dick in my Black cunt."

"I'll be glad to oblige as soon as we eat," he replied. "What's for supper?"

She had fixed his favorite as directed, which he enjoyed immensely. Rhonda had toyed with the idea of cooking the meal badly, but she knew that as painful as his lovemaking was, he could make it worse if she disappointed him. She had even thought of poison, but killing someone, anyone, no matter how vile, simply wasn't in her. No, she thought, she would be his concubine and his prostitute. She would degrade herself, serve her time. She knew that as rough as he was in bed, the way he almost tore at her body, she would not stay satisfyingly tight very long. Perhaps the price of her servitude would be that she would never again be able to satisfy a normal man when Eric was finally through with her.

So she picked at her food as he ate, wondering how long before she would be stretched too much to satisfy him... or anyone else.

"Well?" he asked as she cleared away the dishes and returned from the kitchen.

She knew what he wanted, what he had instructed her to do and say from this morning.

She seductively dropped the straps form the gown, letting it fall to the floor. She wore nothing underneath.

"Please fuck me Eric! I love it when you ream me! Would you like my pussy, my ass or my mouth first?" she heard herself say.

He pointed to the floor and she obediently dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants and took his hardening phallus in her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm gonna like having you as my whore," he smiled as she began licking and sucking him to full erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.