Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

Over the next three weeks Wendy assumed her role as part time prostitute. Still racked with guilt over Lin Tai's death, and to protect the dead girl's parents and fiance, she kept the appointments Eric set up for her, feeling that, in some way, she was paying penance for having seduced the young Thai. The beautiful young blonde was becoming a frequent visitor to a series of cheap motels on the outskirts of town where she would "entertain" her clients. On one night she unknowingly offered herself to the telephone company employee who had made it possible for Eric and Mark to plant the bug in her dorm room. Another evening she was escorted through the back door of a wealthy estate to service a banker whose wife was out of town, and one night she played the role of pet for one of the sororities which unofficially prided itself as being all lesbian. She had, on all fours, performed cunnilingus on each girl while her own nest or anus was filled with a strap-on dildo. This, in addition to her weekly obligation of satisfying the entire Delt house, was keeping Wendy busy trying to get studying and papers done for her classes as well. More than once Rhonda had asked about her going out so much, but Wendy had always responded that she was invited to a party or needed to go to the library.

Across campus her "pimp" was preparing to recruit new talent.

"What about the Williams girl?" asked Mark.

"The one over in Willoughby Hall? Nope. We don't have enough on her yet. Wait until her boyfriend gives her the engagement ring, then we'll move in on her with the tape of her and his best friend getting it on."

"OK, then how about the brunette, Sarah..."

"... Ashley? A possibility, but I'm not sure shoplifting is serious enough for blackmail."

"She does want into the honors program awfully badly."

"True. I tell you what. You handle this one yourself."

"Me? By myself?" asked Mark.

"Sure. You've seen how it works. All you've got to do is pick up the phone."

"Can I have the first fuck?"

"You drive a hard bargain. She's a damn fine looking woman, but OK, you can have her first... if you recruit her."

"Great," replied the freshman, "can I call her now?"

"Always better to make sure she's alone when she gets that first call."

"Oh, yeah, OK. I'll check her roommates schedules," he said grinning.

"In the meantime," said Eric, there's a tasty little piece of chocolate I want to sample for myself."


"My God, Paul that was wonderful!" cried Rhonda.

"I love you Rhonda," he whispered in her ear.

"And I love you, with all my heart," she responded as he began touching her again.

Paul Terrance might be fifty-five years old, but he was a very experienced lover, having had a number of trysts in high school and college before meeting his wife. Jane herself had had a voracious appetite for sex, devouring every manual and video on sexual performance, techniques and positions and constantly experimenting with her husband. She and Paul had exhausted the Kama Sutra and moved on to even more exotic forms of lovemaking when she was stricken with Alzheimer's.

Rhonda had felt that tonight was the night when he had asked her in for a nightcap. She had wondered if she would need to be seductive, even somewhat aggressive because of his being older, but she soon found it was she who was being swept off her feet, as the wine, combined with his kisses, working their way down to her feet then back again, along with the whisperings in her ear and the gentle but suggestive touches, had brought her to a fever pitch. She had orgasmed once as his fingers worked their magic in her dripping nest, twice more when he had kissed her labial lips and her secret mound of pleasure and now she lay looking into his eyes, offering herself to him.

"My God, you're magnificent," he breathed looking at her nude body as she lay back on the bed, her arms up to him, her legs spread, in invitation.

"It's been so long," she moaned as his body came into contact with hers.

"Much too long," he replied as their bodies became one.

That night Rhonda Tolan experienced multiple orgasms for the first time in her life.


Wendy had only been gone fifteen minutes, ostensibly to work with a study group in the library, but in reality to spread her legs for a horny sophomore who had scraped together the money.

Rhonda had confided in her roommate that she and Paul had made love last night. Wendy was thrilled for her, but again cautioned that they should continue to be very careful, at least until the semester was out and Rhonda was no longer Paul's student.

"We'll talk more tonight, right now I've got to run," said the blonde heading out the door.

Rhonda was microwaving a snack for lunch when the phone rang

"Room 311, this is Rhonda."

"Rhonda, I've noticed you on campus. You're a very lovely woman. I think the two of us should get together."

"Well... thank you," she said, a bit flustered at such aggressiveness over the phone, "but I'm already seeing someone."

"Yes, I know about you and Professor Terrance."

"WHAT!" she exclaimed, her heart suddenly in her throat.

"I said I know that you've been fucking your own teacher."

"Who is this?" she cried, fear already taking her breath.

"You may call me Eric. Now, do I get to see you or not?"

"What do you want?"

"A little of the same thing Professor Terrance, or should I say Paul, got last night."

"You... you don't know what you're talking about," she bluffed.

"Think not? Listen!"

Eric smiled as he played back the tape from last night. When he had first targeted Rhonda, he had hidden several bugs in Paul's house. He had, at first, met with frustration as the two had exhibited only a platonic relationship in all their previous meetings there. But last night he had hit the jackpot. The bug in Paul's bedroom had picked up their lovemaking with crystal clarity.

Rhonda's mouth was agape as she heard her easily distinguishable voice.

"Oh God, Paul, I'm cumming again! Uhhhhhhh!, Uhhhhhhhh!, Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Eric skipped forward a bit on the tape.

"Please Paul, make love to me again. I've never felt ANYTHING like that."

"Ah, then my student thinks she might have something to learn here as well as in the classroom," came Paul's mirthful reply.

"Right now the only lesson I want you to give me is with what's between your legs," she giggled.

There was again the sounds of passion ending in Rhonda's scream of ecstasy.

Eric pushed the stop button. There was a long pause.

"How did you... ?"

"There are very few things I don't know about what goes on on this entire campus."

"What are you going to do with that tape?" asked Rhonda, fearful for Paul's career. She might be embarrassed by the tape, but Paul would lose his job, perhaps even be blacklisted in trying to find another position when the scandal broke.

"That entirely depends on you, Rhonda. Give me what I want and the tape stays tucked safely away.Disappoint me and..."

"What do you want? Money? I'll give you what I have..."

"I don't want your money, Rhonda. As I already said, I want YOU. Of course it's your decision, but if I held someone's career in my hands..."

"All right! Al right!" she cried.

"That's better. Now I want you here at my apartment tonight at eight sharp. You'd better be dressed in something very sexy and you'd better be prepared to put out."

He gave her the address.

"Don't disappoint me Rhonda or your professor boyfriend will find that the closest he'll ever get to teaching again will be sweeping the classrooms and carrying out trash."

"I... I... understand," she said, almost choking on the words.

He then proceeded for the next ten minutes to describe exactly how he wanted her to dress and to act, what she was to say and how she should say it, emphasizing again and again how convincing she had better be and the consequences if she didn't do exactly as he had instructed her.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

"... yes..." she answered, defeat in her voice.

"Good. Tonight at eight."

There was a click and she realized only after several seconds that the line was dead.

All afternoon Rhonda tried to think of some way out of this hideous dilemma. Should she simply ignore the demands of this Eric and not even show up? But could she afford to take the chance with Paul's career? No, he meant too much to her and she knew how much his career meant to him. Could she bribe her blackmailer some other way? It was obvious he didn't want her money, what little she had. The truth was, she had nothing else with which to bargain. The authorities? That would only mean getting Paul's name involved, with the same result as what the blackmailer was threatening. What choice did she have? Her conclusion was... none.


"Hi I'm here with some pussy for Eric," she said, as instructed, to the dark headed, muscular young man who answered her knock. Rhonda was amazed to hear herself using language for which she would wash Tabitha's mouth out with soap.

"I just bet you are," he said, smiling and ushering her in.

"You mean you're not Eric?" she asked

"No, but at this moment I sure wish I were!"

She entered the small living room where two other young men were sitting, one blonde and handsome, the other rather nondescript but with a toothy grin which was evident the moment he laid eyes on her.

She stood in glimmering silver. The high necked mini dress which clung to her like a second skin barely covering her panties, reflected the light from hundreds of small silver metallic platelets giving her the appearance of being surrounded by a dazzling aura. The metallic theme was carried through with shimmering silver flecked stockings and stiletto heels of the same appearance. Although Rhonda seldom wore much makeup, her eyelids were shimmering silver as well, her hair worn high also sported silver glitter highlights and she wore a silver faux mole on her cheek. The total effect was at once and the same time that of an elegant woman on her way to a society dance, and a cheap whore looking to score.

"Well, don't you look alluring," said the blonde, standing. "I'm Eric, that was Mark who let you in and this is Bernie a... client."

"I'm here to give you some pussy," repeated Rhonda, remembering her instructions clearly.

"Well, that's what whores are for," said Eric moving closer to her, his eyes roving up and down, inspecting every inch of his "property".

"You didn't tell me there would be others," she whispered.

"You didn't ask," he replied, smiling. "Would it have made any difference?"

"... no... I... I suppose not," she answered weakly.

"Then let's see what you have to offer us," he said, putting some stripper music on the stereo.

"All three of you?"

"All three of us. What I told you today applies to Mark and Bernie as well."

When she stood speechless and motionless, he added, "NOW!"

Quickly composing herself and remembering her instructions, Rhonda began the routine he wanted.

"I just love to strip for guys and show them my body," she cooed as she began grinding to the music, her moves graceful but very suggestive. She noticed that Bernie and Mark were already showing signs of an erection but Eric was the cool one, smiling but in such a way as to convey his complete control over everything which would transpire.

"Like a little of the Black stuff?" asked Rhonda, dancing over to Bernie, turning and bending over only inches from his face.

As she twirled, she unhooked the dress and let it come away in her hands where she held it in front of her as she moved to Mark.

"Want to see my body, Mark?" she teased, just as Eric had instructed.

"Would I ever!" responded the freshman.

She let the dress slither to the floor and stood before them in matching metallic bra and thong.

"Want to see my tits Eric?" she asked, dancing in front of her blackmailer.

"Let's see what you got."

"Ever seen Black tits?" she queried as she reached around and unhooked the bra.

"A few," he smirked.

"Bet mine are better," she smiled, her heart breaking, flipping the bra into Mark's lap.

It was all Rhonda could do to keep from running from the room in tears as all three sets of male eyes dilated when her full, luscious breasts shook before them. Rhonda had been blessed with large breasts since high school and now, even at twenty-nine they stood high and firm, the coal black aureoles and nipples standing out against the creamy chocolate color and texture of the rest of her breasts and skin.

She danced topless for another two minutes, the three sets of eyes riveted to her mammaries as they jiggled and bounced with her every move. Dreading what she was expected to do next, Rhonda continued to dance from man to man, delaying the inevitable.

"You got something else to show us?" Eric finally asked, a hint of impatience in his voice.

"Want to see my black pussy?" she recited, hating herself for saying it, even if she had no choice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.