Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

The memorial service was short but meaningful for the few students who attended, mostly those who had shared a class with the small, shy girl form Thailand. While Rhonda was deeply saddened by Lin Tai's death, it was Wendy who was devastated. Although the death was ruled accidental, Wendy felt Lin Tai had deliberately stepped in front of the bus, and she felt she knew why. She blamed herself, reasoning that the young Asian had become despondent about being seduced by her roommate and decided to end it all rather than face humiliation and rejection. The last part was, of course, correct. Lin Tai had seen suicide as the only way out, knowing she could never face her fiance, parents or friends after what had occurred at the frat house. Up to that point, she had decided to take Wendy's suggestion and simply put the isolated incident in the dorm room behind her, but the sexual and psychological carnage wrought at the fraternity house was simply more than she could bear.

"Damn shame about the Asian girl," offered Mark.

"Yeah, she was a big hit at the frat house. Had her lined up as an every week Delta house pet. Oh well, as small as she was, they would have worn her out pretty quickly anyway," answered Eric. "Besides, we've always got her roommates."

They both laughed


That night Wendy confessed everything to Rhonda. Through the sobs, she related how despondent Lin Tai had been about the seduction and how responsible she felt for the young girl's death.

"Maybe I should just turn myself in to the police."

"No, Wendy. Maybe you did take advantage of Lin Tai, but she chose to take her own life... if that's what really happened. After all, the police said it was an accident."

"I don't know, but I can't help seeing her face, how devastated she was, how she felt her world was collapsing around her and I was powerless to do anything to save her."

"You tried."

"But it wasn't enough and if I hadn't..."

"OK, you were wrong to come on to her, especially as young and impressionable as she was, but you meant her no harm."

Rhonda looked Wendy in the eye.

"Like Lin Tai, you must put this behind you. Learn from it, yes, but you have your own life still ahead of you."

"And what life does Lin Tai have?"

"She's gone, Wendy. No amount of self recrimination will change that. We'll never forget her and you'll never forget what you did, but you can't let it destroy two lives."

They fell silent as Wendy picked up pen and paper.

"What are you doing?" asked Rhonda.

"I'm going to write two letters. One to Lin Tai's fiance, the other to her parents."

"Wendy, I don't thing that's such a good..."

"No, as full of guilt as I am, I would never unburden myself on them. I simply want to tell them what a wonderful, sweet girl she was and how much she will be missed."

Rhonda smiled sadly as Wendy struggled to find the words and put them to paper.

Meanwhile, two sets of prying ears had just heard the girls' conversation.

"Which one do we recruit first?" asked Mark.

"Let's take the blonde. Another few days to let her stew in her guilt and she'll be ripe for the picking," was the smiling reply.


A few days later Wendy received replies from both Twan Lee and Lin Tai's parents, thanking her for her kind letters. The pain of loss was evident in both letters, especially since Wendy could now relate to them not as an anonymous fiance or parents, but as real people, people whose lives she knew she had shattered. She felt their heartaches and the voids that were now, and forevermore would be, a part of their lives.

Two days later the phone rang in room 311. Rhonda already having left for class, Wendy was alone, trying to study, but still deeply troubled over Lin Tai's death.

"Hello, this is Wendy."

"Wendy, my name is Eric. We need to meet."

"Well, that's an interesting come on, I must admit."

"I think we have a lot to talk about."

"Oh, and just what would that be?"

"We could talk about how you seduced your roommate, the little girl form Thailand and drove her to suicide."

Wendy's mouth dropped open.

"... Who is this?"

"I told you my name is Eric. That's all you need to know for now."

"I have no interest in talking with you."

"Perhaps you will if you listen to this..."

As with Lin Tai, there was a few seconds of the recording, both Lin Tai and Wendy's voices easily identifiable. Wendy's heart skipped a beat in panic as she listened to the sounds of seduction and orgasm.

"How did you... ?"

"Never mind how. I got it."

"What... do you want?"

"I want you to meet me."

"What do you really want?"

"I want to fuck you Wendy."

"Get lost, prick!" she said starting to hang up the phone.

"Maybe I'll not only send this tape to the police, but I'll send a copy to Lin Tai's fiance and her parents along with a little letter telling them what you did to Lin Tai. I wonder how they'll react to knowing she was a lesbian whore?"

"She wasn't a lesbian and she wasn't a whore. That was..."

"It doesn't matter what she was. I'm sure you can imagine the effect it will have on them."

There was a long silence.

"Be at the Delt frat house Saturday night. Wear something sexy."

The line went dead.

Wendy's heart was aching. She was less concerned with herself, worrying that the voice on the phone had been right. Such a tape and letters would devastate both Twan Lee and Lin Tai's parents. She couldn't let that happen.


"Strip," said Eric, eyeing the provocative mini skirt and clinging blouse which the buxom blonde wore.

They were in the same room where Lin Tai had first given up her virginity. Wendy began by discarding her high heels. She wore no hose so when the skirt and blouse were removed, she stood only in a revealing nude colored bra, her thirty-eight inch breasts providing ample erotic cleavage, and a tiny thong of the same color.

"Not bad," remarked Eric, noting her hour glass figure and slender legs. "Show me your tits."

Wendy did not mind his noticing her look of disgust as she unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor, her huge young breasts, standing high and firm from her chest, her aureoles light in color, but the nipples darker, standing out in contrast.

"Are you a good fuck, Wendy?"

"I suppose you want to find out," she said disgustedly.

"You'd better be," he said, or that tape and letter..."

"Let's just get this over with, OK?" she said disinterestedly, pulling her panties down and off.

"Not so fast," he responded. "You better make it good, no, not good, it had better be great, or else..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.