Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

Over the next several days, Mark was treated to the carnal pleasures of one beautiful coed after another. Each evening Eric would make a phone call and within minutes a new lovely face and voluptuous body would be his for the taking. On the following Monday, he was treated to both an afternoon delight, right after the first day of classes and an evening repast, experiencing, for the first time a woman of another race, a Cherokee Native American whom Eric had "recruited" last semester.

At last, when Eric knew Mark was becoming fully accustomed to his new college lifestyle, he sat down alone with the freshman.

"Enjoying your "friends"?" he asked.

"Oh man, am I ever, but I have a question?"

"Shoot."

"Hey, I'm not saying you aren't a handsome guy with the gift of gab, but... how do you do it? How do you get these girls to just put out like that, any time you want?"

"I was wondering when you were going to ask," chuckled Eric. "Actually it's sort of a quid pro quo arrangement. They provide a service for me and I provide a service for them."

"I know what they're giving you," smiled mark, "but what do they get?"

"Oh, I introduce them to a lot of handsome, intelligent guys..."

"Cut the BS," smiled Mark.

"OK, you're my roomie. I like you. Maybe it's time I let you in on my little secret."

Mark leaned forward in anticipation.

"Come on over here," said Eric, rising and walking to his desk on which sat his computer. For the first time, Mark noticed additional electronic boxes attached via cables to the upscale PC. He also noticed a small antenna, sitting in the window sill, attached to one of the boxes.

"I told you my dad owns a big security firm. Well, one of the services they provide is surveillance."

Mark looked to his roommate quizzically.

"See this?" said Eric withdrawing a ballpoint pen from his pocket.

"So?" replied mark.

"Looks like an ordinary pen, but it actually has a miniature microphone and transmitter hidden inside. I can hide them in almost anything, a cigarette lighter, a picture frame, a flower arrangement."

"And... ?"

"I've got repeater transmitters located all over campus. I can hide one of these in, say a dorm room, and listen to and tape the conversation right here in our room."

"OK, so you can eavesdrop, so what?"

"You'll be surprised what these coed roommates will tell to one another. Most of it's garbage, of course, but once in a while they reveal an intimate secret."

Mark was beginning to understand.

"So you tape their secret and then blackmail..."

"Oh, let's don't use such a harsh word. I simply provide them the service of making sure the secret remains that way and they provide a service for me."

"Giving your friends what they want."

"Friends and others who are willing to pay to get some fresh college pussy."

"You mean you..."

"A hundred a throw. If we were in a major city I could probably get a lot more, but this is a small college town and besides, I'm not greedy. I get the most enjoyment out of first hearing these girls tell me they would NEVER put out for me, then changing their tune and spreading their legs when they find out what I know and can reveal."

"Then all these girls I've been..."

"Are all working for me. You've been getting for free what every other guy on campus, and in town, has to pay for."

Mark's eyes widened.

"Remember Debbie?" asked Eric.

"How could I forget her, or any of the others for that matter," replied Mark.

"She was one of the first girls I "recruited". She's in one of the snootiest sororities on campus. Only those from the most uppity up families with lots of money get rushed. Seems our little Debbie gave them quite a story. Told them her father was a lawyer with a prestigious law firm in Boston, that they lived in the moneyed part of the city in a brownstone, rode in a limousine... the full crap. Well, one night she got a little lit and told her roommate the truth, that he father worked in a butcher shop, her mother was an alcoholic who committed suicide and if it weren't for her scholarship, she couldn't afford to be here at all."

"And she was willing to..."

"Oh, she told me she'd never put out for me, that she'd quit college first, but, you'd be surprised how much belonging to a sorority and being accepted by these rich and well connected girls can mean, especially to someone who comes from a background like hers. So, I told her to think it over. I told her that if she refused my offer, to do nothing, but if she accepted I would leave the apartment unlocked and when I got home that evening, she was to be on my bed, naked and ready to put out."

"So?"

"So I wasn't sure myself whether she'd go through with it, but when I got home about eight that night, there was Debbie. Even had her legs spread. I, of course, "audition" all my girls. She was a pretty good fuck. She almost balked when it came to selling it, but just one mention of sending her real family background to her sorority sisters and she began putting out for whoever I wanted at a hundred a screw."

"And you've got something on all those girls that I screwed?"

"Yeah, those and a couple you haven't met yet. Right now I've got eleven girls in my stable, but I'm always looking for more.

"What about the girl last night, Alicia? And the Cherokee girl, Layona?

"Alicia bought a copy of a final examination a couple of semesters ago. With the strict rules here at Wilton, she knows she would be kicked out of school if it was made known to the administration. Layona's brother is dealing drugs. After I overheard her tell her roommate, I asked Dad for some help. His security people found enough to put her brother away for a long time. To keep that information secret, she works for me."

"Damn, this is some gig you've got going here," admired Mark.

"You'd better believe it. I'm making at least four or five thousand a week with the girls only turning one trick a night, two or theee nights a week, but, like I say, I'm not greedy. It's not the money... not really."

"Well any time you want me to take some of it off your hands..." laughed Mark.

"As a matter of fact, that's exactly what I had in mind. Keeping an ear on the bugs I've planted and setting up tricks for the girls, plus recruiting new girls is wearing me out. I'm looking to take on a partner."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.