Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

"Henderson Hall, Room 311. The Black girl is Rhonda, the blonde is Wendy and the Asian is Lin Tai," said the attractive brunette, leaning over and whispering in Eric's ear.

He sat alone on one of the benches in the commons adjacent to both the dorm complexes and the Student Union watching the other students mingle and dance. These would be mainly freshmen and transfer students, new to the campus, trying to make some friends and fit in to the college scene. Eric also knew they were the most vulnerable.

He had watched the trio of women, the Asian, the blonde and the Black walking from the dorm complex to join in the fun, impressed that one room would yield such a mixture of races and all of them beautiful. He knew right away that he would want to find out if they could be "recruited", so he had one of his "girls" walk up, introduce herself, strike up a conversation and find out in what dorm and room they were living.

"Very good, Alicia," he said, taking out a small notebook and noting the dorm and room number, "now get on out to the west parking lot. There's a customer waiting. He's driving a Blue Camaro. He'll have his left turn signal turned on so you'll know it's him."

The lovely young woman looked into his eyes beseechingly.

"Now Alicia, don't start with the pleading again. You do what you're told and everything remains cool."

"But I hate what you're making me do."

"Nobody's MAKING you do anything."

"But if I don't you'll..."

"Well, it's your decision. I would think you'd be glad that, to keep your little secret. All you have to do is have an occasional roll in the hay."

"But that's... that's..."

"Business," he finished it for her. "You make me some money and I see your secret stays that way."

He paused.

"Well, what's it going to be?"

Resignedly, she picked up her purse and started for the parking lot.

"Remember, Alicia, get the hundred up front, then give him whatever he wants. He told me he likes it up the ass."

She gasped.

"But Eric, the last time, when that football player took me there, I had diarrhea for three days."

"The hazards of your "profession", my dear. Now hurry on out. We don't want to keep him waiting, now do we?"

Her shoulders slumping, the attractive brunette walked to the parking lot. Eric saw her find the car, lean down to talk to the driver, then walk around and get in the car which then pulled out of the lot, heading for one of the cheap motels near the Interstate.

Eric smiled. Alicia had been the first virgin he had recruited. It had been especially satisfying to deflower her, then inform her as to the services she would perform for him. He remembered her wide eyes and mouth agape as he informed her that not only would she give herself to him whenever he wished, but would service his friends and customers as well. She had cried for almost an hour before consenting, willing to do anything to keep her secret.

His attention turned back to the three coeds. The blonde was now dancing with a young stud while the other two looked on and smiled.

He wondered what secrets they possessed which they would be willing to do anything to protect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.