Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

Eric smiled as there was a knock at the door of the apartment.

"Why don't you get it?" he said to Mark.

Mark's eyes became as large as saucers and his mouth was actually agape as he opened the door to one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. The coed who stood before him could only be described as a blonde goddess. She was tall, standing almost five feet nine, her long silky legs curving from a pair of short cut offs. Her sumptuous, full breasts were barely contained by the skin tight tank top and her hips were also full, her cheeks peeking out of the cut offs. And, she was beautiful, the epitome of a Barbie come to life, her vivid blue eyes and pouting lips accentuating a face of sheer loveliness.

"Uh, HI, I'm Debbie. Is Eric here?" she asked.

Mark, trying to hide his instant erection, motioned her into the apartment where she stood before the son of the security company owner.

"You called?" she asked. "I came as soon as I got your message. I was driving around with some friends."

Eric looked at his watch.

"You know I don't like to be kept waiting, but you still got here with four minutes to spare for me to collect my bet."

He looked over at the underclassman.

"Mark, my new roommate, is anxious to experience the college scene."

Eric smiled.

He doesn't think you'll get naked for him. I told him you would."

The girl looked from Eric to Mark and back to Eric. Her face held no expression as she stepped out of her shoes. Mark almost gasped when she slipped the tank top off over her head, revealing the full firm breasts of a twenty one year old, for she wore no bra. Another quick glance to Eric who gave her a nod of encouragement and the cut offs fell around her ankles. Her fingers hooked the sides of the silky thong and slipped it over her hips and down, Mark's eyes riveted on her small triangular bush which was also blonde. The young freshman was transfixed as this woman, who could easily be a centerfold, stood naked before him.

"He also doesn't think you'll suck him off."

The girl stood immobile.

"You do want to suck him off, now don't you Debbie."

She looked to Eric for only a split second before dropping to her knees in front of Mark and unzipping his pants.

Mark's mouth which he had only moments ago managed to close, dropped open once again as the blonde beauty took his now throbbing hard on from his pants and held it in her hand.

"Tell him Debbie. Tell him what you like," urged Eric.

Again there was only the slightest hesitation.

"I love to suck cock, Mark. Especially a cock as big as yours!"

She started to open her mouth.

"Ah, ah, Debbie. You know it's polite to ask first," smirked Eric.

Her voice was strained, but Mark, in his eagerness took it for sexual excitement.

"... Please, Mark, let me suck you off," she cooed.

He looked to his new roommate and back to the girl in disbelief.

"Uh... sure! Suck it all you want!"

Her mouth closed on his rod and Mark's knees almost buckled. She was obviously very experienced at giving oral pleasure to men, and her tongue, in concert with those pouting lips of hers, soon had him gasping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.