Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

They buried Michael on a knoll overlooking the orchard of which he had become so proud. Each day both Sheila and Jan would visit the grave, sometimes together, sometimes individually. Gradually the grief turned to sorrow and that to emptiness. Both were determined to continue, to forge ahead with a life they knew they could make together, yet they also knew it would never be the same. Michael had meant too much. There would always be a void that would remain unfilled.

"Sometimes, it just seems too much for me," confided Sheila as they lay cuddled together on the couch watching the sun disappear into the sea.

"I miss him too Sheila, more than I can express."

"Can we do this, Jan? Can we go on without him?"

"Yes, because he wanted us to. Michael would have wanted us to remember him, and that we shall do, but he also wanted us to live, Sheila. He would never have wanted us to surrender to the grief, he wanted us to keep him in our hearts as we learn to love again, without him."

Sheila looked deeply into the eyes of the lovely diminutive.

"I do love you Jan, so very much."

"And I love you, Sheila, with all my heart."

Jan decided that perhaps now was the time.

"You know, in a very real sense, Michael isn't gone."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been trying to find the right time to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm pregnant, Sheila. I'm going to have Michael's baby. The day of the accident, I had been to a clinic where they confirmed it."

"Oh, Jan, that's wonderful! We're going to be parents!" cried Sheila.

"So you see, Michael will live on through his child."

Sheila again found the lovely brown orbs and gazed lovingly into them.

"Michael would have loved to have given you a baby, Jan."

"What do you mean 'would have'?"

"Before I started college, Michael worked a year in the Peace Corps. While in South America, he contracted a rare river fever."

"And?"

"He recovered, but... it left him sterile."

Jan's mouth dropped open in shock.

"It's... it's not Michael's?"

Sheila slowly shook her head negatively.

"Then... that means..."

"It's mine Jan. You're carrying my child... .our child."

As recognition hit her, Jan saw the uncertainty in Sheila. The lovely blonde was unsure how Jan would react to knowing she was carrying the baby of a...

In response, Jan took Sheila's hand and placed it gently on her tummy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.