Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Hello Tim. Come in please," welcomed Sheila as she answered the front door a couple of mornings later.

"Is Jan here?" he asked as she led him to the front room.

"Of course. I'll get her for you."

Moments later Jan appeared. Tim laid some papers on the coffee table.

"The papers you'll need to sign. I had a lawyer draw them up. You'll probably want to have your own lawyer look them over, but I think you'll find it's fair."

"I'm sure it will be."

"I had two appraisals done on the house. I have used the higher one. You get half and I'll pay off the remainder. You'll see I have estimated the value of the appliances and furnishings and the car. Again. I have allocated half to you as well as half the value of the car even though it's an older model, along with half our current bank account and savings."

Jan thumbed through the document which, for a legal document, was unusually straightforward and brief.

"No need for a lawyer, what you have here is fair," she replied, signing the document and handing it to him.

"With no children and the divorce uncontested, it shouldn't take long. Uh, there is one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Glenda and I are getting married next month. It will be awkward living next door to each other. I want you to move."

"I happen to be living with two wonderful people. I have no intention of leaving them."

"So, you're screwing around with him after all."

Jan's temper flared.

"What I do now is none of your business."

"It's my business when you interfere with me and Glenda."

"I don't give a damn about Glenda and I certainly don't give a damn any longer about you!"

"I want you to move, Jan!"

"And I told you. I'll move when I'm good and ready!"

With that he grabbed the papers and headed for the door.

"This could have been easy on both of us! Why can't you just do what I asked?"

"Because that's just the point. You didn't ask, you gave me an order, just like you've been doing since we were married. Well, no more, Tim. From now on, I make up my own mind!"

With that, fuming, he exited, slamming the door behind him.


Although upset with her encounter with Tim, Jan was quickly becoming comfortable with her life with Michael and Sheila. The three had agreed on marrying as soon as possible and Michael began making some calls to arrange the ceremony. They still spent a sizable portion of each day exploring each other's bodies and Jan was especially thrilled when, simply walking across the room, either Michael or Sheila would grab her, strip her and make love to her wherever they happened to be. She loved feeling that desirable. She was not only accepted, she was loved because of who she was. Her size simply did not matter to them and their lovemaking naturally compensated for her size in the positions and techniques they used with her. She no longer felt like an attractive dwarf. She was a beautiful woman. Jan had never felt so completely at ease as she was with this loving couple -- no, no longer a couple, they were now a threesome. She was made to feel an equal partner in their relationship, another aspect which made her feel as if she had finally found what she had been subconsciously seeking for all these years. And as wonderful as the sex was, and, she had to admit, it was fabulous (she had never known there were so many ways that three people could pleasure each other) it was the love, the adoring love, the uncontrolling love, with which Michael and Sheila surrounded her which was the real basis for the happiness she now felt. She was writing better than ever before, her own creative ideas seemingly unleashed by the supportive atmosphere they provided. All three felt free to offer suggestions, but they were always that, suggestions, with no intent to control or mandate. When Jan had reached an impasse in her story, Sheila had offered another idea. Jan had not used that idea directly, but it did lead to another story line which she wound up using instead. Jan had wondered how Sheila would react, but when she told her how she had resolved the story situation, Sheila was truly pleased with the idea and provided nothing but positive feedback. Jan knew this was a woman to whom she could and would grow closer as time passed. She, in turn, had helped Sheila with a phrase in one of her songs and both had watched Michael create his fine, delicate jewelry, asking questions out of genuine interest and providing input when he asked them about a symbolic piece of jewelry he could create for their wedding. Ideas flew, from traditional to the very unconventional, but at last they agreed and he set to work. Michael cleared an area for Jan's violets and Sheila found a quilt rack at an antique store to display some of her Afghans.

Jan talked with Michael about a wedding present for Sheila. When she hit on the idea of a new guitar, Michael was elated. Sheila had been using a guitar which had been given to her by a friend in college. It had great sentimental value and he was sure she would keep it, perhaps even display it in some way, but, it was not an expensive guitar to begin with and with age the neck was beginning to warp and the bridge to raise and it was getting more difficult to play. Jan and Michael began looking in guitar shops at their every opportunity. Sheila kidded them about sneaking off together, but even if they had been going to bed, she would not have minded. Sheila had never shown a moments jealousy. Her concern for Michael and Jan's happiness simply erased any such possibility.

On the other hand, Sheila and Jan had secretly conspired to find an appropriate gift for Michael. They knew they wanted it to be something to support his hobby of jewelry making and after a few searches on the internet and a talk with a craft store owner, they settled on a polisher/grinder, a device for rounding and providing a high sheen to rocks and minerals by tumbling them with an abrasive grit, something Michael had mentioned in the past, but had never gotten around to purchasing.

Jan recognized the secretive looks Sheila and Michael gave each other. She knew they were also planning a gift for her and although she teased Sheila about telling her, her blonde husband to be, steadfastly refused to divulge even the slightest hint.

They continued to invent erotic games and scenarios and as the weeks passed, Jan found she enjoyed them immensely. A favorite of hers was she and Michael playing a married couple who are surprised by the evil Sheila who, at gunpoint ( in reality, a water pistol) ties Michael to a chair and forces him to watch as she strips his wife naked and ravishes her, Jan's screams and pleadings going unheeded. Another favorite was that of Jan playing the housewife, home alone, when the two intruders surprise her with a knife (rubber), force her to perform a strip tease for them on the kitchen table, then proceed to wedge her body between them as they impale her nest and anus, again her screams, weeping and pleading of no avail as her body is suspended almost two feet off the floor by their shafts which eventually bring them all monstrous orgasms.

Jan no longer felt self conscious when they went out to dinner. She was with the two people who loved her and whom she loved, her size unimportant, so she simply no longer cared what others might think. She had never been happier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.