Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Does a girl ever get a second chance?" asked Jan playfully, yet apprehensively, as Sheila opened the front door.

The blonde's mouth dropped open, but when she realized what Jan meant by the remark, there was no hesitation. She swept the diminutive into her arms and lavished kisses on her until Jan had trouble getting her breath.

"Michael! Michael!" Sheila cried as she gleefully danced Jan around and around.

Michael came running and then, he too, broke into a huge grin as he surmised from Sheila's sheer joy why Jan was there. He put his arms around them both, then kissed Jan tenderly.

"I... I want to marry you... both of you... that is if you'll take me after I was so foolish."

Jan explained briefly what had happened with Tim.

"Foolish? No, Jan, you were doing what you thought was right. We could never fault you for that," he replied.

"But you are being foolish for thinking for one second that we wouldn't welcome you with open arms," added Sheila.

They hugged again, then sat down while Jan filled them in on the details. After she had finished, Michael looked to Sheila.

"Sounds like she needs a place to stay," he kidded.

"And by the merest of coincidences, we just happen to have a spare room," smiled Sheila.

Michael and Sheila eagerly pitched in to help Jan move her things from next door into the spare upstairs bedroom. Sheila helped her hang clothes and get her things put away.

"You have no idea how happy you've made us," she said as they finished.

"You have no idea how happy I am at this moment," responded Jan. "Thank you, for giving me a place to stay and thank you for accepting me and surrounding me with love."

"It would be extremely hard not to love you, Jan. You're a wonderful woman, a great friend and a fantastic lover."

With that Sheila fell to her knees and opened her arms to Jan who rushed into them. The two hugged each other tightly, then Sheila kissed her tenderly.

"Let's dine in tonight. I want your first night to be very special."

"I'm sure it will be, but," Jan kidded, "it won't really be my first night."

"It will be as our fiancee," added Sheila as she whisked from the room to prepare dinner.

"Yes..." whispered Jan to herself, tears of joy running down her cheeks, "... as your... fiancee."


"Shall we try this again?" teased Michael as he fastened the necklace around Jan's neck.

"It will never come off again, I promise," smiled Jan.

"Well it had better not, otherwise, I may have to offer it to, what was her name... Glenda?"

They all laughed.

"If I'm ever stupid enough to take it off again, then I deserve to have you give it to her," chuckled Jan.

The meal had been delicious and they were now mellowing with a little wine at the small intimate dinner table, lit with a single candle. Jan and Sheila were both attired in simple but tasteful dresses, the atmosphere having been informal and intimate as they discussed how much each had missed the company of the other two last night.

"I have something for you," Sheila stated, motioning for Jan and Michael to follow her into the living room.

As Michael and Jan seated themselves together, his arm around her affectionately, Sheila produced a guitar.

"For you, Little Bright Eyes", she said.

The melody was soft and lilting, the words filled with love and adoration. Jan had never listened to a lovelier song, let alone one written for and about her.

"It's the most beautiful song I've ever heard," she said, tears running down her cheeks.

"Just for you, Jan, because I love you," whispered Sheila in Jan's ear.

Jan looked into the eyes of the beautiful blonde.

"Thank you, for the song and for loving me."

They kissed and Sheila snuggled in beside Jan who was now between the brother and sister.

"Here's something else we want to try again," Michael intoned as he again withdrew the small box which Jan had rejected the night before. Again Sheila's hand came across so both she and Michael were offering it to Jan whose heart fluttered as she opened it to again find the three rings.

"Marry us Jan. We promise to do everything in our power to make you happy."

Jan took out the smallest ring and held it for Michael and Sheila to slip onto her finger. As the tiny adornment slid onto her finger, tears of joy filled her eyes.

"Yes, I'll marry you Michael. Yes, I'll marry you Sheila."

The same ritual was repeated, Michael and Jan placing one of the rings on Sheila's hand, then it was Jan and Sheila's turn to place a ring on Michael's finger.

They drank a toast to love and devotion, then the mood turned light and Michael began unzipping Sheila's dress. When Jan joined in, it became a game and Sheila tried playfully and unsuccessfully to get away from the two who were determined to strip her.

"Hey, this is no fair!" she laughed as Jan grabbed and pulled the dress down and off as Sheila tried to spin away. Michael got her bra before Sheila, laughing, ducked away and started to run. Jan headed her off, however, and Michael soon had her in his arms, kissing her while Jan stripped her of stockings and shoes.Now clad only in her frilly panties, Sheila giggled as Michael, still holding her tightly, sat down on the couch and forced his squirming sister across his lap.

"Like games, Jan?" asked Michael.

"I... don't know. What kind of games?"

"Games of fun and pleasure."

"Maybe Jan's not ready for this," injected Sheila.

"Quiet! Now you've misbehaved," he chuckled and swatted his attractive sister on the rump.

"Think you'd like to try it?" asked Michael.

"For the two of you, I'll try anything... once!" laughed Jan. "Now what do I do?"

"Sheila has misbehaved and needs to be disciplined. What would you suggest?" he asked.

"We could make her stand in the corner and just watch while the two of us get naked and...

"Too cruel. Besides Sheila likes her punishment a bit kinkier."

"What do you have in mind?" asked Jan.

"Go into the bathroom and look in the cabinet under the sink. Bring me that blue flight bag."

"Michael, I don't know if Jan is..." started Sheila.

"Quiet, my little blonde songbird. Go ahead Jan."

Jan smiled mischievously, left, quickly found the bag and returned handing it to the brother, who withdrew the rubber bag, hose and small nozzle.

"My God that's..." gasped Jan, her hands coming over her mouth.

"Yes, I told you the other night there were many pleasures awaiting you. Right now it's Sheila who's about to experience something quite pleasurable. Would you be so kind?" he asked handing the bag to Jan. "Warm water, not too hot."

Dumbfounded, but by now erotically intrigued, Jan took the bag and went to the bathroom where she clamped the hose shut, filled the bag and returned. Michael had spread a plastic drop cloth across the sofa.

"Now, sit up there," suggested Michael pointing to the top of the back of the couch and momentarily holding the bag for her.

As soon as Jan had situated herself, he handed her the bag again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.