Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The next three days were torture for Jan. She had vacillated from avoiding Michael altogether and making some excuses with Tim for not seeing the Tompkins any more, to continuing to allow the erotic game to continue. She, of course, had no intention of letting things go any further than they had in the back yard (perhaps not even that far), but she found herself thinking of Michael almost constantly and looking out the window several times a day to catch a glimpse of him.

I'm acting like a schoolgirl, she thought to herself. I'm a married woman. I should be thinking of Tim, not Michael. I should be concentrating on my home and being a good wife. So what if Tim isn't as romantic or even as erotic as I wish, he's the man with whom I have chosen to live my life. Michael was a temporary flirtation, nothing more.

And ten minutes later she would find herself again peeping out the window and once when she saw him get into his car and drive away, her heart fluttered and, somehow, she felt an emptiness, knowing he was no longer there.

She tried focusing her attention and affection on Tim, fixing his favorite meals, dressing provocatively and luring him to bed. While Tim was more than willing, Jan found her mind drifting as he lay atop her, thrusting vigorously. The truth was, that despite Tim's best efforts, Michael had been right, her husband could hardly excite her, let alone satisfy her. Her eyes closed and she was in the arms of another -- bigger, stronger, filling her until it hurt.

Tim climaxed, lay snuggled against her for a few moments, then rolled over onto his side of the bed.

"You all right, Honey," he asked.

"Of course."

"You... didn't... again."

"It's all right, Tim. It doesn't matter. I love you," she said reaching over and snuggling on his shoulder. He was soon asleep and Jan lay in the dark, her nest aching to be filled, her mind conjuring images of bikinis, bare breasts and a handsome neighbor's lips against hers.


The following day when Jan checked their mailbox she found a small package and note among the other mail. Once inside she opened the package and was thrilled and puzzled to find an exquisite necklace. The silver rope chain held an uncut black, highly polished stone in the center of which was another uncut but polished gem, this one a brilliant red. Both stones gleamed and cast reflections from every angle. Jan held the necklace up to the light and marveled at its beauty. She hurriedly opened the accompanying note.

One treasured gem deserves another. The outer stone is Black Onyx, the inner, Fire Opal. I hope you like it. I made it especially for you. When you decide to accept my offer, wear it to let me know.

Michael

Her first response was one of anger. How dare he presume. Yet, she was also fascinated by the necklace itself and the naughty delight it represented. She smiled, turned to the mirror and held it around her neck so she could admire it. It was beautiful... and sinful. She ran upstairs to hide it in her jewelry box. She would never wear it, of course, but several times she found herself opening the box and taking out the necklace, wondering... wondering.

A few days later Sheila called, asking them to go out for dinner and dancing. Jan was convinced, that with her erotic dreams and escalating fascination with Michael, it would not be a good idea. She was trying to focus her energy on Tim and their marriage. Any contact with her neighbor would be, at the least, distracting and, at the most, disastrously disruptive.

So she tried her best to dissuade Tim from accepting the invitation, but knowing she could not reveal her true reservations, Jan had been unable to provide a plausible excuse and with Tim insisting, she had called Sheila to accept.

Although she toyed with the idea of wearing a simple print dress, Jan found herself attired in her one evening dress, a tight fitting, shoulderless black gown, a slit running down one leg, reaching from hem almost to her waist. It was revealing, the bodice plunging to expose a lot of cleavage and the back dipping virtually to her waist. With the black heels and matching hose, Jan looked elegant... and sensual. So sensual, in fact, that Tim had objected to her wearing it. A silly argument erupted and the two were close to canceling.

"Look, if it means that much, I'll wear something else," Jan finally conceded.

But Tim was still angry.

"Go ahead, look like a two bit hooker for all I care!"

Her feelings hurt, Jan started to change and for a second she imagined Michael's eyes lighting up when he saw her in the dress. She had to admit to herself, it was the reason she had picked it to begin with. So she simply picked up her purse and strode toward the door.

"Not everyone's a prude, Tim!" she said as she walked out the front door.

The animosity was running high but both hid their feelings when they saw the Tompkins emerge from their home and wave.

When she saw that Sheila wore an unremarkable frilly pleated dress, Jan wondered if she were overdressed, but when Michael first caught sight of her, she saw his eyes light up appreciatively and she was instantly glad she had chosen it.

"Jan, you look especially alluring tonight," he said.

"Thank you Michael."

"And you look very attractive Sheila. I especially like the tasteful dress your wearing," Tim complimented Sheila

"Gee, if we're going to get these kinds of compliments, maybe we should eat out all the time," said Sheila bringing smiles all around.

Michael held the door for Jan and Tim did the same for Sheila. When both Jan and Tim saw an inquisitive look on Sheila's face, both realized they could spoil the evening and so an undeclared truce went into effect.

The club was elegant, romantically lit by candlelight, soft music from a string trio, the food delicious. Their meal passed pleasantly with small talk of hobbies and interests. Tim seemed a bit overanxious to impress Sheila with his accounts of various computer glitches he had resolved while Michael asked if he might read some of Jan's stories. She was flattered, but his interest seemed genuine and she agreed to lend him a couple of her books. As they all mellowed with an after dinner wine, the musicians began playing songs of a more popular genre, most light, airy and romantic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.