The Tarot
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"So you wanta be my ho?" asked the large, pock faced, Puerto Rican.

"... yes..."Angilee answered, her voice barely audible.

She stood in front of his desk in the back room of a dingy pool hall. There were three other women, Jean and two other whores or "hos" as they were referred to in this part of town. Angilee did not know the other two, nor did she know the four other men who stood around the room, obviously confidants and bodyguards for the pimp, tacky in a gray sharkskin suit, pink shirt and neon purple tie.

"Then show me the merchandise!" he grinned, his gold tooth glittering in the naked light of a single overhead bulb.

"Here? Now?" she asked incredulously

"Here! Now!" he shot back with authority. It was obvious he was not accustomed to being questioned by his "hos".

Angilee started to take off her spike heels.

"Leave the shoes and stockings. Let me see everything else," he ordered.

Quietly, obediently, Angilee slipped out of her blouse, skirt, bra and panties and stood naked before them except for the aforementioned stockings and shoes.

"Not bad for an older bitch," he said as all the men leered at her nudity, enjoying her discomfort.

"OK, on the desk and spread 'em!" he commanded, getting up and walking around to her.

Angilee did as she was bidden, lying back on the desk, her legs dangling over the front. As he approached, she spread her legs.

"Just like all those big companies uptown, we gotta maintain quality control... make sure the customer is getting grade A merchandise," he said, the other men and women laughing except for Jean who seemed as uncomfortable as Angilee.

He unzipped his pants and entered her unceremoniously, Angilee uttering a small grunt as he thrusted heavily into her dry and unprepared nest. But she knew why she was here and she knew she had better prove herself if she was to become one of Carlos' "hos", so she called upon her myriad acquired skills including contracting tightly her vaginal muscles each time he thrusted.

"Hey, this bitch ain't bad!" Carlos announced as he grabbed her legs and held them high and wide to increase his access. He smiled, enjoying not only the physical enjoyment of Angilee's body but also reading in her face the degradation she felt at not only having to strip herself naked on command, but offer herself as five other people watched her debasement while Carlos took her. Angilee was under no misconceptions when she worked for Donna. Her body was for hire, but her clients then were mannerly and, for the most part, even respectful of her if not what she was. But Carlos was treating her like a piece of meat. He was deliberately shaming her, proving to her once and for all who was in command and who held the power.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.