The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"Donna... I think I want to take you up on your offer."

Angilee felt she had been backed into a corner, first by a visit to Madame Leseur who informed her that money would soon be plentiful even though her path would be fraught with peril, and the fact that Angilee had been fired that afternoon. She had had no way to know that the beautiful blonde customer, about her own age, whose looks toward Angilee were not so subtle, was attempting a lesbian encounter for the first time. When Angilee had followed her into the changing room and kissed her, the woman had responded by opening her mouth to Angilee's probings, but when Angilee's hands began fondling her breasts, the woman panicked, pushed Angilee away and immediately complained to the manager, who dismissed Angilee on the spot.

"Great! responded Donna. "Now all we need to do is get you a suitable wardrobe. I'll have Ling accompany you tomorrow. There's a store down on twenty-seventh."

Donna saw the consternation in Angilee's eyes.

"No, honey, not Frederick's of Hollywood. My girl's dresses may show them off a bit, but they always look elegant, not cheap."

"Thanks, Donna. Should I call Ling?"

"No, I'll have her call you... and Angilee," called Donna as the now former housewife turned to leave.

"Yes?"

There was a sly smile on Donna's face.

"You know, now that I own this business, there are certain perks that go with it."

"I don't understand. You mean like giving orders?" asked Angilee.

Well, sort of. Actually as the owner, I get to... .audition each of my "employees", so if you're looking for me to give you some orders, I have just three. Order number one... strip!"

Angilee felt a bit awkward taking off her clothes in front of a woman she had always considered her closest friend and nothing more, but she recognized the look in Donna's eyes and had to admit, she was beginning to feel erotic twinges of her own. She now stood before her friend/Madame in bra and panties.

"Those are cute, honey, but I'll remind Ling to get you some bra and panty combinations which are a bit more revealing. Also, I want you to start wearing a garter belt and pull up stockings. With legs like those you certainly want to accent them. Now, honey, show me the rest."

Angilee was still a bit taken aback that her best friend had actually been a prostitute, but the greatest shock to her was that she herself was standing here "auditioning" to become one.

"Nice... very very nice. Even more beautiful than I remembered," smiled Donna as the last garment fell to the floor. "Now turn around for me."

Self consciously, Angilee modeled her body for her lovely Black Madame.

"Order number two," smiled Donna, pointing to her bedroom, "undress me... in there."

Angilee picked up the amputee in her arms and carried her to the bedroom where she laid her gently on the bed and removed her clothes.

"Kiss me, Angilee," said Donna, as Angilee's eyes roamed over the beautiful, legless body, but the tone of Donna's voice was more urgent plea than order.

Angilee lay next to her Madame and their lips met, first gently, then passionately.

"From here on it's strictly voluntary," whispered Donna, as Angilee's tongue began a slow exploration. Soon the two were head to nest with Donna on the bottom as she preferred. Angilee's body was already crying out in in need. She saw Donna's labial lips pout in sensual anticipation.

"Yes, breathed the Black woman,"show me how you can pleasure a woman, and later, "she whispered, eying the black leather strap-on dildo hanging from the bedpost, "you can show me you're as good as Ling says you are at pleasuring a man."

Angilee's lips and tongue met Donna's nest and the two were instantly lost in a feast of eroticism and orgasm.

Angilee's "audition" lasted into the early morning hours.


By the following evening, Angilee had a complete new wardrobe. While her new dresses and gowns were those she would never have worn while married to Terry, they were, as promised, in good taste while showing off her curves and cleavage. She had to practice a bit, however, wearing the high spike heels.

"I have a "date" for you tomorrow night," smiled Donna.

"So... soon?"

"Sure, why not? You showed me last night how ready you are!"

Angilee blushed.

"But, I just don't know... l..."

Now, he's perfect for your first time, an older gentleman. Very nice and not terribly demanding. He simply wants the company of a beautiful woman for dinner and then a nice roll in the hay."

Angilee's eyes filled with doubt.

"Don't worry honey, nothing kinky. Just straight sex. He likes you to stay with him until he's asleep, then you can leave."

"Donna?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Am I not supposed to... that is, I've read that call girls don't..."

"... have real orgasms?" Donna finished. "Most girls fake it because they want to secretly feel they are in control, that it's a way they can separate their professional from their personal lives. Of course, in your case, you're here as much for the pleasure as you are for the money, so it's entirely up to you. Just remember, these are our clients and you are there to pleasure them first."

Angilee started to turn away, then suddenly spun around to face her Madame.

"Donna, what if my kids find out what I'm doing, or the judge?"

"They won't. My clientele wants discretion every bit as much as we do. Just use your head and be careful."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.