The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

On the advice of her lawyer, Angilee did not contest either the divorce or Terry's request for custody. Angilee stood before the judge, contrite and apologetic and made the statement that she hoped someday to earn the right to visit her children. The judge, unmoved, had not only granted full custody to Terry, but denied Angilee any visitation rights for a full year.

The divorce also came down heavily in Terry's favor. After all, what judge would feel sympathy for a women, caught on videotape, fornicating with two men while twenty people, including her husband and daughters, watched? She was granted her personal possessions, a small cash settlement and nothing else.

Donna insisted that Angilee stay with her and share the apartment. Angilee found a minimum wage job, clerking at a women's clothing store and gradually her life began to take on some semblance of order and routine. She pined to see Amy and Mary Beth, but knew that any attempts to see them would simply result in another court ruling denying her access to them for an even longer period of time. She worried that, despite the fact that Donna reiterated on several occasions that it was not a problem, her low paying salary was not doing much to help pay the expenses. Meanwhile, Donna's lifestyle had not changed. She was often away from the apartment, even at odd hours, and was coy in answering Angilee's questions about her comings and goings and, lately, the voluminous number of phone calls which Donna was receiving.

One evening the two sat at the kitchen table.

"I just wish I could contribute more to things around here," lamented Angilee.

"I've told you it's not a problem."

"I know and you've been so sweet to put me up here and all, but I feel like I need to be doing something to bring in more money."

"You really want to earn more money?" asked Donna.

"Of course."

"What would you be wiling to do... for more money?"

"I don't understand."

"Well, we both know you love sex... just about any kind of sex."

Angilee blushed.

"I've seen the urges returning. So what would you think about combining what you love to do anyway with making more money?"

"You mean?" Angilee's mouth dropped open.

"Sure, why not? You could do what you love to do and get paid for it."

"That's prostitution!"

"So? How do you think I can afford this apartment? Do you really think my disability checks are that generous?"

"You mean... you?"

Donna smiled, her legless body shifting in the chair.

"For the last year and a half. Of course I obviously cater to a clientele with, shall we say, unusual tastes."

"But... but..."

"Oh come on Angilee. You're a great fuck, or at least so I'm told. Ling says you're one of the best she's seen."

"You know Ling?"

"She works for me now."

"What?????"

"Penelope... I think you've also met her... had her own stable with seventeen girls working for her. I was one of them. Anyway, she wanted to retire, so I cleaned out the trust fund my parents left me and bought the business from her. All the girls work for me now."

"Donna, I can't believe this!!!"

"It's true!" smiled her friend. "To keep them happy and in my stable, I increased each girl's share of the split by ten percent and I still made over thirty seven thousand last week. So what do you say, Angilee? Come to work for me!"

"I... I don't know, Donna... to become a prostitute..."

"I prefer call girls. These aren't streetwalkers Angilee. They are beautiful, high priced and well paid women who provide unique services to men and sometimes women. My clients are wealthy. Sometimes they simply wish to have a beautiful woman hanging on their arm at some gala. Does the evening usually end in sex? Yes, but that should be no detriment to you."

"You make it sound so... normal."

"Is it normal for you to want a man inside you after he has bought you dinner at the finest restaurant and taken you to a Broadway show, a charity ball or party at the most elegant of homes?"

"I..." Angilee was speechless.

"Think it over. If you want to stay here with me and continue to work at Women's World, it's okay. But if you find yourself wanting more of what we both know you need and want, then my offer is still open."

"I'll... think about it," was all Angilee could stammer in reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.