The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The next morning Terry received a short phone call as they were sitting down to breakfast.

"I'm going out," was all he said as, breakfast forgotten, he grabbed his car keys and was out the door.

Angilee had noticed the change in his attitude the last few days. Never a big talker, Terry had grown sullen, uttering hardly a word to her although his behavior toward the girls had remained unchanged.

Angilee's fears were realized as Terry returned within thirty minutes, a large manila envelope in hand. He threw it on the table between them. There was outright contempt in his eyes though he said nothing.

Angilee opened the envelope and withdrew the photos inside. One showed her entering Jeremy's apartment. Another showed them kissing outside the door, obviously taken later that night as they left. A third picture was of Angilee sitting with Jeremy, Ling, Sharlane and Penelope at the restaurant. Another was of Jeremy and her entering the house of Mistress Rena. Again there was a second photo of them kissing beside her car after they had left, Jeremy's hand clearly caressing her breast.

Angilee's mouth dropped open in surprise and fear.

"Terry... I don't know what to say."

"How long Angilee? How long have you been fucking him?"

"A... a few weeks. We met at the ballpark. I don't know what got into me."

"Oh it's pretty evident what got into you. How many fucked you that night at the nightclub?"

"No, you don't understand," she lied, "I was there, yes, I admit that, but the woman who undressed and did those things was someone else. I've been having an affair, Terry, but I would never do anything like that!"

"Don't lie to me Angilee. I knew something was up that night after the nightclub. I could tell you were lying. So I had a friend who does private detective work on the side, follow you. Those are prostitutes Angilee," he said pointing to the restaurant photo. "You're not only running around with a college kid ten years younger than you, you're running around with whores as well!"

"I... I can explain," she cried, her mind whirling to come up with something believable. "He likes to watch women making love. He hired them to strip while he and I..."

"Fucked!" Terry finished it for her.

"He wanted me to join them, but I told him I wasn't into that sort of thing," her lie continued.

"So, am I supposed to be relieved that you only fucked him instead of the whole bunch?"

She knew that with Terry's conservative upbringing and temperament, there was no way she could tell him anything of what she had actually been doing in Jeremy's company.

"After that we met at his apartment," she said.

"And last night?" he demanded.

"Last night we met at the house of a friend of his. We had dinner and he kissed me good night as I got in my car. That's all!"

"You expect me to believe that you sneaked away in the night just to have dinner with him?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.