The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

The next week and a half passed slowly even though school finished for the year and the kids were now home all the time. Angilee told herself it was better this way. Without any chance at all to meet Jeremy, fate had again stepped in and decided for her.

All that was to change two days later, however, when Amy and Mary Beth came home from playing with their friends to announce that Trish, their best friend, was going to attend a summer church camp for two weeks and wanted them to come along. The girls begged and pleaded to both Angilee and their father. Angilee's resistance was twofold.She argued they were simply too young to attend any kind of camp for such an extended stay (the girls had never been away from Angilee and Terry for more than one night), but her silent motive was that she knew with the girls away, old yearnings would surface. She had not been able to resist in the past. Could she now?

Finally, however, even Terry came around to the girl's side and Angilee had to agree that the girls would only be twenty-five miles away and that she and Terry could drive up to the camp during the first weekend to visit them.

So, reluctantly, she gave in and two days later she and Terry watched as the bus pulled out of sight. The house seemed hollow without the sounds of their two "munchkins", but it was later that evening, after Terry left for work, which Angilee knew would be hardest.

She kissed him good-bye, as usual, and settled down to endure an empty house and a lonely evening.She tried reading and then watching TV, but her mind would simply not comprehend what lay on the page or the screen. She tried calling Donna, but there was no answer. Her eyes fastened on the phone. No, she thought, look what almost happened the last time. I can't. I just can't take that kind of chance. She fixed herself a sandwich, but tasted nothing as her thoughts were only of one thing, a young man, his body and the excitement he brought her. She picked up the phone, then set it down. No, she told herself, I have to be strong. She paced, even tried masturbation, but the feelings of her own fingers, though pleasant, could not rival what lay waiting at the end of a simple phone call and so, not only did she find no release, rather her yearning for sexual fulfillment grew even stronger. Her hand reached for the phone, then withdrew. Can't, mustn't, she kept repeating to herself as she cradled the phone in her hand. Maybe he's not home, she said to herself as she dialed the number now etched into her memory.

"Hello."

"Jeremy, I need you!"


The next evening she entered the small, out of the way, restaurant. When she had explained her near miss with Terry, Jeremy had suggested the restaurant which lay some fifteen miles north of town. She would have preferred leaving on the sunglasses she wore, but in the dimly lit restaurant, they would probably attract even more attention, advertising the fact that she was trying to remain incognito.

As she removed the glasses, she caught sight of Jeremy, sitting in a large back booth with three stunningly beautiful women. He saw her and motioned for her to join them.

The woman to Jeremy's right was Asian. Though petite, she had a figure to kill for, thought Angilee. The classic angular features and high cheek bones set her apart as not only attractive, but a woman of exceptional beauty. She wore a silky oriental print dress. A flower adorned her long, straight, jet black hair. Her lips pursed as her eyes drank in Angilee's face and body.

The woman on the other side of Jeremy was Black. Her chocolate skin was creamy smooth, her face lovely. She wore her hair short and, she too, was possessed of an hour glass figure, the low cut white dress she wore revealing ample cleavage.

The first two women Angilee guessed were in their mid twenties. The third women was a bit older, thought the housewife, perhaps her mid forties, even though the White woman was still possessed of the looks which would turn heads. Her blonde trusses were cut short, her face soft and rounded and she wore a gown instead of a dress, giving her an even more sophisticated aura. Her body, though older than the other two, was tanned and one like which, Angilee hoped, she could possess ten years from now.

"Angilee, I'd like you to meet Ling, Sharlane and Madame Penelope."

"Hello," said Angilee, shaking hands with each of the women and feeling a sexual electricity from each one as her hand was held and slightly squeezed.

Angilee sat next to Ling and they ordered.

"Jeremy has been telling us what a woman you are," smiled the older woman.

Angilee's mouth dropped open.

"I... I..."

"It's all right dear, you're among friends," said the blonde.

"And they are the reason I invited you here this evening," chuckled Jeremy.

"Angilee looked from Penelope to Sharlane to Ling.

"I... that is just for a few moments the other night... but I've never..."

"Oh don't worry honey," said the Madame, "We're here to give you more than a mere tumble with three women."

"I don't..." started Angilee.

"You see," interrupted Penelope, "while these two do work for my... agency, the three of us have something else in common."

Angilee's puzzled expression was met with the blonde nodding to Ling who took Angilee's hand beneath the table and rested it in her lap.

Angilee visibly jumped to the amusement of everyone else at the table to discover an erection straining against Ling's dress.

"You mean all three of you... ?

The women all smiled in the affirmative as Angilee brought her hand quickly back to her own lap.

"I'm sorry..." she stammered, "but I really don't think..."

"Don't knock it till you've tried it," whispered Ling in Angilee's ear, nibbling on her ear lobe.

Angilee looked to Jeremy, discomfort in her eyes.

"I told you each time would be an adventure, but you have to be willing to immerse yourself in the new and different," he said.

"I don't bite... much!" breathed Ling as her hand found Angilee's thigh and began a slow journey upward.

Angilee was nonplused yet excited as her eyes met Ling's and each drank in the other. The housewife felt her temperature rising as Ling's fingers were working their way past the hem of the short summer print dress which Angilee wore.

"Please..." pleaded Angilee softly, "I'm... I'm not sure i can do this."

"Plenty of time for that later," smiled Penelope as the food arrived and Ling's hand disappeared, leaving Angilee momentarily relieved yet with a growing sense of anticipation.


After a delicious meal, Jeremy and the three women had preceeded her to his apartment, so there was soft music and candle light when Angilee arrived. Ling handed her a glass of wine, her hand lingering on Angilee's and her eyes sending a clear message to the housewife who had to avert her eyes from the intense erotic stare.

Jeremy danced with Angilee, holding her closely as they swayed to the romantic strains. She whispered in his ear so as not to be overheard.

"Jeremy, I'm not too sure of this. Are they... women? or men?"

"Actually both," came Penelope's voice from close behind her as the older woman broke in and began dancing with the startled younger woman. Angilee had not realized she was within earshot.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

It's all right, honey. We accept our difference... and make the most of it."

"But what..."

"Are we?" Penelope finished it for her. "We are hermaphrodites. As you will discover shortly, we have both a penis and vagina."

"You... you had an operation?" asked Angilee in her naivete.

"No, honey. Transsexuals are people who change their sex with an operation. We were born the way we are."

Penelope held Angilee closer and the young woman could feel the erection through both Penelope's and her own dress.

"We can pleasure both men and women. That's one reason our services are in great demand."

"Then you're..."

"Professionals," Penelope said smiling coyly. "Ling and Sharlane work for me."

"And we're very good at what we do," said the beautiful Black, offering Angilee another glass of wine and cutting in.

"But how do you know Jeremy?"

"Jeremy has hired us to see that you have a good time tonight... a very good time!"

Angilee emptied the glass as Sharlane also pulled her tightly, a full erection straining at her dress.

"I bet you've never had a triple, have you?" smiled Sharlane.

"I assume we're not talking baseball here," replied the embarrassed housewife.

"A triple," whispered Ling in her ear as she broke in, her hand grasping Angilee's buttocks gently but firmly, "is where each one of us gets to pick a hole and fill it."

Angilee's mouth dropped open from both astonishment and erotic titillation. Her third glass of wine now empty, Angilee was beginning to feel the same sense of freedom and detachment she had experienced at the nightclub. She was still not totally comfortable with the idea of sex with these... women? but she was fascinated to see that in every way except the bulge in their crotch, Ling, Sharlane and Penelope each appeared to be every inch a voluptuous woman. Perhaps that was why she still felt a degree of discomfort. Aside from the brief encounter at the nightclub, Angilee had never even thought about sex with another woman, but as she downed her fourth glass of wine, the idea of sex with these women seemed less repellent and, in fact, began to stir her sensual curiosity. Jeremy sat on the couch as the three women stood surrounding Angilee, one dancing with her as another kissed the back of her neck and the other's hands began exploring her body. Angilee was weaving a bit as Ling's face drew close, her eyes boring into Angilee's.

"I've never pleasured a woman as beautiful as you," breathed the Asian.

Angilee's heart began beating wildly, her breathing rapid and shallow.

"I bet you have beautiful breasts. Do you have beautiful breasts, Angilee?" whispered the Almond eyed beauty.

"I... I... Ohhhhhh" breathed the housewife, as Sharlane's hands reached around from behind and cupped her breasts as Ling smothered her in a powerful kiss, Angilee's mouth surrendering to the Asian's probing tongue.

"Seems a shame to hid them," remarked Penelope as Ling's hands reached around to unsnap the back of Angilee's dress. Other hands slowly pulled the dress off her shoulders and down to her midriff.

Angilee, very high from the wine and, surrounded, could not have resisted if she had wanted. However, the three were indeed professionals and had obviously seduced women on many occasions as their erotic whispers, tight embraces and roving hands soon had Angilee gasping for breath, her body temperature soaring and her nest dripping wet.

As Sharlane unsnapped her bra and slid it from her, Ling's mouth and tongue found one breast while Penelope's found the other.

"They're beautiful, Angilee!" whispered Ling, then returned her tongue to the soft mound.

Angilee moaned as her nipples stiffened and Sharlane slid her dress down and off. Ling's and Penelope's hands continued to explore as Sharlane loosened the straps of her high heels and Angilee willingly stepped out of them. Clad now only in a bright purple thong, Angilee's body began to squirm as the women continued their irresistible seduction.

"Is your little pussy as beautiful as your breasts?" breathed Ling.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," was all Angilee could answer as her breathing had now become a series of rapid pants.

Hands played in and out of her thong, momentarily finding her labial lips, sending jolts of eroticism through the now helpless, writhing woman.

"Are you tight, Angilee?" asked Ling in her ear, her fingers playing in Angilee's nest hair, darting in and out of her soaking nest. "I love it when a woman is tight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.