The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Angilee had been delighted when Jeremy told her that, although he had made other plans for that evening, he would cancel them in order to spend the evening with her. She was also puzzled, for when she had explained that she would have to be home relatively early, Jeremy had suggested they meet at a well known night club which catered to the young crowd instead of at his apartment or a motel.

As she stepped from her car, she smiled slightly, feeling the silk of the special panties Jeremy had asked her to wear, next to her. She had tried several stores, but two did not have what she sought and most of the lingerie shops were closed on Sunday. Desperate not to disappoint him, she had finally worked up the courage to enter an "adult" shop where she quickly found what she was looking for.

"Do you have anywhere I can change into these?" she asked after she had made the purchase.

"Sure, right over there," said the man behind the counter, pointing to a small rest room.

Angilee changed into the black, silk panties as quickly as possible. As she was walking past the counter on the way out, she happened to glance at a small security type monitor which the man had obviously been watching. She gasped to recognize the shot was of the interior of the rest room she had just visited. She whirled to see the man grinning at her.

"Nice..." he smiled, "very nice."

Embarrassed as well as angered, Angilee had turned and almost run from the store.

But now she was here, the panties felt absolutely sinful and Jeremy joined her, taking her arm as they walked toward the front door of the nightclub.

"I want you to know, these panties make me feel very naughty," she said smiling.

"Before the evening is through, I plan on you feeling a lot more naughty than that," he replied.

"If you would like, we could just go to your apartment," she whispered.

"Ah, but you'll remember I told you that each time we are together will be a new and different adventure. I realize you may not care all that much for the music, but then we aren't here to appreciate the finer aspects of hard rock."

Two things struck Angilee as they entered the nightclub she had heard about but never visited. First was the music. A DJ was playing hard driving rock and roll into speakers which seemed to occupy most of the ceiling and wall at a level which would make the noise level of a 747 at takeoff seem mild by comparison. It was obvious they would have to shout at each other to be heard.

The second thing which took Angilee aback was how dark it was. The sole illumination for the entire club came from a single strobe light mounted in the middle of the ceiling and flashing for a millisecond once every two to three seconds. The effect was almost total darkness, punctuated by an intense flash which froze the scene, almost like a still photograph, then quickly winked out only to repeat itself a second or two later, creating a new snapshot which, before it could actually be interpreted into coherent images, was gone. What Angilee could determine was that the huge dance floor was crowded, mostly with teens and very young adults, laughing, sometimes screaming in delight as their bodies shook and turned to the tribal thumping.

They found a table along the periphery of the dance floor and shouted their order to the waitress, who wore cut off jeans which showed lots of cheek and a halter from which it looked she might spill out at any moment.

"Now I see why you wanted to come here," yelled Angilee laughing.

"Actually I come here very seldom," he replied in her ear. "We have come here tonight because of you."

"Me, but I don't even like rock all that much and certainly not at these levels," she shouted back.

"As I said, we haven't come for the music," he smiled taking a sip from his drink which the waitress delivered. The waitress made a show of bending over the table to reach Angilee her drink, thereby giving Jeremy a revealing view of her rear. Jeremy took no notice however and, disappointed, the waitress left them alone.

Angilee finished her drink and scooted her chair closer to his.

"Actually, I was hoping we could be alone together," she said as coyly as possible considering she had to raise her voice considerably even though she was next to his ear.

"I promised you a new adventure and you shall have it. Care to dance?"

Angilee hadn't danced since high school. Terry had two left feet and so they seldom went anywhere there was dancing.

"I'm rather out of practice," she said. "Perhaps you might want to protect your feet, these heels can be lethal."

"I'll take my chances," he responded laughing, "besides, this should be fun."

"Fun for whom?" she giggled in return.

"Both of us!" he said, taking her hand and leading her onto the dance floor.

Angilee felt awkward at first, but it was impossible not to enjoy herself with Jeremy and so before long she was moving her hips and body seductively to the beat, their eyes meeting in each flash of the strobe. She accepted another drink, yet kept dancing. She felt herself shedding her inhibitions as others around them had obviously shed theirs. As she began to lose herself in the rhythm, her moves became much more suggestive. The drinks which kept coming, the overwhelming din and most of all Jeremy's company were allowing her to feel a freedom she had never known. Her hands went went through her hair then down to her blouse where she cupped her breasts as her body continued its snake like movements. A hand groped her from behind and she quickly moved closer to Jeremy.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked, handing her her fifth drink of the evening.

"More fun than I've had in a long, long time," she replied finishing the drink in one large swallow.

Unaccustomed to drinking more than an occasional single cocktail, Angilee began to sway a bit unsteadily.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. As the bedlam continued he kissed her deeply, she melting in his strong arms.

"Oh Jeremy, let's go to your place!" she begged.

"No need," he said in her ear.

"But I want you inside me!" she pleaded.

"As I said, we don't need to leave," he repeated.

Puzzled, she saw him smile as his hands went to her hips and pulled her hard against him. She felt his erection, huge and rock hard.

"Oh, no Jeremy, not here... I couldn't!"

"Why not?"

"All these people..."

"Won't see a thing. It's dark in here remember. And you can scream your head off if you want. No one will notice."

Angilee was trying to fight through the alcohol and her yearning for him, but unsuccessfully. She uttered a single, "No, we shouldn't," as his hands began pulling her skirt to her waist. Her arms went around his neck as his hands found the top of her new panties and slid beneath, squeezing the bare flesh of her cheeks.

"Oh Jeremy!" she cried as he guided her hands down momentarily long enough to unzip the fly of his pants. Her hands came back up around his neck and she gasped as she felt his manhood escape his pants and rest against her.

Around them the music seemed to become louder and the crowd even more raucous as Angilee, still moving to the beat of the music, spread her legs slightly.

No one seemed to notice when the lovely auburn haired thirty-two year old screamed as her body was entered through the pair of crotchless panties she wore. Her leg came up and around him as she sought to take him deeper. Angilee knew now why Jeremy had wanted to meet at the club where it was dark and loud. She also now knew why he had wanted her to wear the panties which would allow him to take her as stood humping him wildly on the dance floor.

"Ever had it standing up?" he asked, sinking himself into her deeper with each thrust timed to the beat of the music.

"No! Never!" she gasped, now only peripherally aware that they were copulating in the middle of a crowded dance floor. Her complete, alcohol fogged, attention was solely upon what was driving deeper inside her each moment as they still swayed to the music and her body responded predictably to her lover"s shaft. Angilee's grunts and whines seemed lost in the darkness and noise and her body, reason having deserted her, shook and humped wildly as she felt the magic moment approaching.

Totally unaware that several couples had ceased dancing and were now laughing, applauding, and cheering her efforts, Angilee's body wrested complete control away from her and she orgasmed, screaming as she did so, shaking amid grunts and groans of pleasure. Although she did not faint, Angilee's eyes rolled back in her head and she, her legs trembling and unable to support her, collapsed in Jeremy's strong arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.