The Tarot
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"Please I have to know," pleaded Angilee as Madame Leseur laid out the cards.

Angilee had led a life of torture since Jeremy had driven away in his sports car four nights ago. She had tried to resist temptation by burying the card, ironically, at the bottom of the dresser drawer where she kept her panties and concentrating on her family. But Terry was his usual conservative and predictable self, accepting her advances only once and then only long enough to roll over on top of her, satisfy himself and roll off again. Angilee was crestfallen to think she faced such lovemaking for the rest of her life when everything she had ever wanted, could ever want, was only a phone call away. But her sense of guilt and obligation turned her to her children with whom she spent every moment, helping with homework, playing or taking them to movies, even on school nights, until the girls had both finally told her in the loving but emphatic way of youngsters that she was smothering them and that they needed their space. Angilee had then tried calling Donna, but she found, through a mutual friend that Donna would be out of town for the next two weeks. With no one else to turn to, Angilee had called the Tarot reader for an appointment.

"You have your question?" asked the old woman.

"Yes!" Angilee answered impatiently.

"Very well," said the woman turning over the cards. "The answer you seek is... yes!"

Angilee's heart jumped into her throat. Her heart beat wildly.

"Your question?" asked the woman.

"Should I call Jer... someone important to me." she finished, wanting to reveal as little as possible to the old woman.

"Ah, an affair of the heart..." said Madame Leseur turning over a card which showed two lovers, walking together, holding hands."... and other parts of the anatomy as well." she chuckled as the next card was of naked lovers embracing.

"What will happen?" asked Angilee.

"Your world will be changed forever, you will discover aspects of the world and of yourself which you never knew existed," commented the woman turning over more cards.

I already have, thought Angilee to herself.

"But the way is wrought with conflict. You will gain much but there is also much to be lost."

"My family?" asked Angilee.

"Perhaps, the cards do not say what you will lose, only that the loss will be a great one. You must ultimately choose, a gain for a loss. You cannot have both. Opportunities will be placed in your path. Ultimately you must choose one."

The woman gathered the cards, Angilee paid her and left, now wondering more than ever what to do. She wanted to call Jeremy like she had never wanted anything in her life, yet she pondered the potential loss. Terry was a good man. Insensitive?... yes, even selfish at times, but she knew and never doubted that he loved her. She tried to focus on the happy moments in her marriage, but every time she tried, images of she and Jeremy would crowd them out, their naked bodies pounding together, their screams as they writhed, their bodies entwined, in one orgasmic explosion after another.

What of Amy and Mary Beth, she thought? Would she lose them too? She should have asked Madame Leseur about them specifically. Did she stand to lose everything, everyone who meant the most?

Deciding the price was just too high, Angilee resolved to try to forget Jeremy, no forget was not the word, she could never forget what they had shared that night. She would carry those memories forever, but she told herself over and over that she must destroy the card with his phone number and turn her full attention to husband and children, return to her life as it was before, perhaps trying again with Terry to find a more satisfying relationship, sexual and otherwise.

When she got home, there was a phone message from Terry. The company was hosting a picnic that weekend for employees and their families. Was this the opportunity of which the old woman had spoken, she wondered? She busied herself with weeding the small garden she kept in the back yard, but the images of two naked bodies in passionate embrace simply would not leave her mind. In desperation, she hurried into the house and to the bedroom where she opened the dresser drawer and withdrew the card upon which was the number, the number which could open a whole new world of romantic and erotic delights, a world she knew she could never have with Terry, yet which would, at the same time, exact such a terrible price. Finding a book of matches, she struck one and held it under the corner of the card. As the corner first turned black and then burst into flame, Jeremy's smiling face appeared in her mind, reaching out to take her in her arms, smothering her in kisses, her naked body opening to him and his mammoth phallus impaling her as she screamed in unrestrained bliss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.