The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Angilee stood almost open mouthed in the center of the spacious, upscale apartment.

"Wow," she laughed," A Porsche and an apartment with darn near the space of my entire house. Your daddy must defend some high priced clients."

"Corporate law mostly," replied Jeremy. "His income is seven figures which makes it difficult, even for me, to spend it as fast as he gives it to me."

"Well it's a dirty job, but I guess someone has to do it," laughed Angilee, accepting a glass of wine and sitting on the massive couch in front of the fireplace while Jeremy dimmed the lights and put on some romantic music.

"May I have this dance?" he asked, offering his hand.

"Of course," she responded as he swept her into his arms and they moved sensuously to the music.

"Jeremy, I..."

But she fell silent when he placed his finger to her lips. Their eyes met, he gently pulled her closer and Angilee knew the resolve she had been trying to rebuild on the trip from the restaurant was beginning to crumble. He kissed her behind the ear, Angilee emitting a slight gasp as his kisses moved to her neck.

"Jeremy, please..."

But again she could go no further as his lips traced her cheek, gently smothered first one eye and then the other. She felt his breath as his lips neared hers. Despite all she had told herself on the way over, Angilee"s lips parted to accept his firm and overpowering kiss. Her mouth opened to accept his probing tongue which she sucked as, for several long moments, each tasted the other and found nothing wanting. She again felt a wetness in her panties as his erection pressed against her. They swayed more than danced, their bodies pressed tightly together.

Again she tried to say something, but again he gently hushed her as his hands moved slowly down her back gently but firmly grasping her cheeks and pulling her even closer. She felt her temperature rising, her heart beat increasing until she felt he must be able to feel it beating wildly in her chest as his phallus strained against his pants and her.

"I want to see you Angilee," he breathed as his hands came up to her neck and deftly unclasped her dress.

"Ohhh..." was all she could say before he again kissed her as the shoulders of the dress came forward and the dress slid easily from her. Having chosen not to wear a slip, the attractive woman now stood in his arms in only bra, panties and heels.

"I want this Jeremy, but we both know I shouldn't be here," she whispered as she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from him.

"And where should you be, at home waiting for a husband who isn't man enough for you? Who can't give you what you want?... what you need?"

"But..."

Again she was silenced by his kiss to which she surrendered totally. Angilee knew she was on the brink, but felt helpless to resist as he slowly unsnapped her bra.

"Jeremy, are you sure?" she pleaded as the bra slid from her and he cupped her breasts and felt her nipples stiffen under his touch.

"I've never been as sure of anything in my life that you want me to continue, that you want me to take down your panties, but I won't unless you ask me to. You've got to want it and you've got to tell me what you want, Angilee."

"Oh Jeremy..." she breathed as his kisses this time found her breasts, which next to her small mound of pleasure had always been the most sensitive part of her body.

"Say it and I promise you won't regret it," he intoned as she visibly shivered as he sucked her hypersensitive nipples. Her breathing shallow and rapid, Angilee felt as if she were on fire, the foreplay at the restaurant nothing to compare with the arousal she was feeling at this moment.

"Say it Angilee. I have so much to give you," he said urgently as she felt his lance straining against her. Virtually no woman could have resisted the young, handsome and virile man who stood kissing her breasts and imploring her to allow him to undress her completely, but certainly not a woman whose body and soul had already yearned for what this young man could give her. Thoughts of her husband and daughters which had resurfaced on the ride to the apartment dissolved in a flood of erotic sensuality which she was powerless to resist.

"Take them Jeremy, please. Take my panties!" she cried as she loosened his belt and felt his pants drop to the floor.

He swept her into his arms and carried her to the couch where she lay back as he quickly discarded his shoes and socks and stood before her only in bikini briefs, taxed to the limit to contain what Angilee could tell, even though covered, was an enormous lance.

Jeremy kissed the instep of each foot as he slowly unbuckled the strap and slid each high heel from her. The anticipation was excruciating for Angilee, her body writhing in anticipation and longing. After slowly sliding his hands up her legs, she, at long last, felt his hands take hold of the side straps of her thong and begin a tantalizingly slow journey to her ankles where she felt the panties slid over her feet and off.

Angilee Carver lay naked and prostrate before her youthful seducer.

"You are a magnificently beautiful woman," he breathed as she, in her mindless need for sexual fulfillment, spread her legs to give him an unimpeded view and full access to her treasure.

Placing his crotch next to her soaking nest, he lay between her legs and kissed her, their tongues hungrily tasting and providing nectar for the other.

His tongue and lips began another tantalizing journey from mouth to neck to breasts as Angilee shamelessly began thrusting against his, still contained, member.

"The kisses from your mouth are sweet, Angilee... are the kisses from these lips just as sweet?" he asked breathlessly as his fingers brushed lightly over her labial lips, increasing her desire even more. She felt his tongue explore her naval, but when he found her pubic hair and his tongue played through her trimmed triangle, she could contain herself no longer.

"Yes, Jeremy, kiss me there... please!. I want you. I want you to taste me. I want to come for you!"

She shrieked as his tongue and lips found her labia and, within seconds, her clitoris, already swollen with desire and now at its most sensitive.

"Oh God, yes! yes! YES!" she cried as her vaginal lips puckered to kiss his and his tongue darted over her love mound again and again. She thrusted onto his mouth to take him deeper, his tongue playing hide and seek with a nest denied such pleasure for far too long.

While his tongue played in and out of her, his hands reached up to cup and caress her breasts and nipples. With both of the most sensitive areas of her body being stimulated to the maximum, Angilee quickly lost control. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she uttered short whines of helplessness.

"Oh my God, Jeremy... YES!" she screamed as the orgasm rushed toward release.

His tongue flicked at her swollen clitoris even more rapidly as her body totally surrendered and the paroxysm shook her senseless with an erotic climax so powerful, her body trembled for several seconds after the orgasm itself was past. Her naked body covered in perspiration, the auburn haired housewife whimpered slightly as she tried to regain her breath.

"Jeremy... I... I've never felt anything like that in my life."

"Just getting warmed up," he said smiling as he lifted her in his arms and made his way up the spiral staircase to the round, king sized bed which occupied most of the bedroom loft.

"Jeremy, you've already given me more pleasure than I ever knew existed, but..." she hesitated as he laid her on the bed and stood over her smiling.

"But... ?

"What I've already allowed you to do, to touch me, kiss me, bring me to..."

"Orgasm, Angilee. I gave you two orgasms and your body responded in a way few women's bodies could. Your sexuality is exceptionally strong."

"But..." she said weakly as he slowly slid down the bikini briefs and Angilee saw him, for the first time, completely nude. She gasped slightly as her eyes fell to the sexual organ which was standing in full erection.

"My God! I had no idea!" she whispered.

At over fourteen inches Jeremy was at least eight inches longer than Terry and half again as large in girth. She lay spellbound, mesmerized by the magnificent appendage with which she knew he had every intention of impaling her. He lay gently atop her and they kissed long and deeply. Again she felt her fever build as his lips and tongue found her neck and then her breasts.

"Yes... my nipples!" she implored as his tongue traced her dark aureoles, then nipped at her breasts' most sensitive area. He sucked them slowly to hardness, Angliee's body once again in arousal, surprising the woman who seldom orgasmed at all with her husband. Never in their entire married life had she orgasmed twice, yet here she lay, her body already having experienced two monstrous climaxes and building to another.

Her legs were not widely spread, but she had to part them at least slightly to allow it room so he could lie against her. She could feel it throbbing against her legs as his mouth found hers once again and they drank heavily of each other.

"I've got something for you Angilee," he breathed.

"Oh Jeremy, I... shouldn't. What we've done up until now is bad enough but for you to..."

"Enter you, Angilee?" Join our bodies? You coming to me and me to you?"

"But don't you see? My husband..."

"Can't give you what I can, Angilee," he said, as he brought the swollen member between her legs and against her nest. Her labial lips quivered, betraying her resolve.

"Jeremy, I do want you so!" she cried, "but this is going too far."

"Not yet it isn't," he smiled, noting her rapid breathing and feeling her vaginal lips, soaking wet, lapping at his penis as her lower body began a slight thrusting.

She gasped aloud as he positioned the head at the entrance to her nest.

"I... shouldn't" she whined, her heart in her throat and her body on fire.

"Put it where you want it, Angilee."

"Oh Jeremy," she cried as her hand came down to grasp his lance, her fingers not even able to encircle it completely.

"It's so big!" she whispered.

"Put it where you want it," he repeated.

"I'm a married woman..." she breathed, her resolve dissolving as she guided the massive head into contact with her vaginal lips.

"Put it where you want it."

She bit her lip and her heart felt as if it would burst from her chest.

"I can't," she whined as her legs spread widely.

"Put it where you want it, Angilee."

"Oh Jeremy! OH JEREMY! she screamed as she guided the head of his rod past her vaginal lips and into her slightly.

"Mustn't... no mustn't, " she whined as her hands went to his hips and pulled him to her as her own nest rose to take over four inches of his manhood into her, her vagina stretched to the maximum while her swollen clitoris was massaged by the throbbing lance.

"What do you want Angilee?" he breathed.

"I... I..." she was fighting for breath through the erotic whines beginning to emanate from her.

"What do you WANT, Angilee," he implored.

"... I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" she screamed as their simultaneous thrusts buried another six inches in her.

She screamed with the erotic pain as her vagina was stretched as never before and after only two more strokes he was deep within her womb.

Her head rolled rapidly from side to side, her body literally jumping from the bed to meet his thrusts. Her whines turned to grunts as her body was forced to accommodate what she never dreamed it could. Perspiration ran from her in rivulets, her rapid breathing was bringing her close to hyperventilation.

"How much do you want Angilee?" he asked urgently.

"God... I WANT IT ALL! FUCK ME WITH ALL OF IT!" she screamed.

She spread her legs as widely as possible at the precise moment of his most powerful thrust and their bodies met in violent collision.

He smiled as he felt their pubic hair mingling, signaling she had taken all of him. He now began a series of powerful strokes, withdrawing almost entirely, then in a massive thrust burying himself in her completely.

Angilee was mindless, first moaning then screaming incoherently as all sense of rationality deserted her, her unleashed sexual cravings in complete control. She felt the, now familiar, beginning of an orgasm, but mixed with it a new sensation which also was beginning to build toward an ultimate climax. Unbeknown to Angilee, because she had never experienced it, her G-spot as well as Clitoris was receiving maximum stimulation and so, not one but two orgasms were building in her simultaneously. Her body spasmed, completely out of control and her screams were of absolute and total abandon as the two orgasms consumed her. Either orgasm would have, at this point, been more than she could take, but combined, their intensity ripped through her, her body literally jumping upward to meet Jeremy's thrusts and as the orgasms reached their peak, Angilee could simply take no more and fainted dead away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.