The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Throughout the weekend Angilee resisted the temptation to try on the mini skirt which now resided in the farthest reaches of their walk-in closet. Torn, she would one minute anticipate the Tuesday tryst with Jeremy, the next decide it was sheer madness and resolve to leave the skirt where it was. After vacillating scores of times, she called Donna who suggested she visit Madame Leseur and let the cards decide.


"You are still torn about the young man," said the old woman as they sat down. "I do not need the cards to tell me what is so evident in your face."

"I... I just don't know what to do," confided the worried housewife. "I was hoping the cards..."

"... would reveal what you should do," the old woman finished it for her.

"Yes... Please! This is tearing me apart!"

"Formulate a yes or no question in your mind," directed Madame Leseur.

"I have it."

Again the woman had Angilee mix the cards, but this time there were only seven piles. She turned over the top card on all seven piles.

"The answer is... almost surely yes," the old woman said quietly. "What was your question?"

"Will I... wear the red skirt on Tuesday," answered Angilee.

"A seemingly innocent question, but the cards say it is a decision fraught with inner conflict. The dress is symbolic?"

"Yes, it will let him know what I've decided."

"The cards are clear, wear the skirt, but..."

"But what?" asked Angilee.

"But wearing it will set you on a path you may not be able to retrace. Your world will be filled with change."

"For the better?"

"That is unclear."

"Do the cards say anything else?"

"Only that this path is irrevocable. Once you take the first step, your destiny is decided."

"It sounds like maybe I should forget the skirt."

"If you can. The cards say the temptation will be great, perhaps more than you can resist."

Madame Leseur paused.

"There is one more thing. The cards say an obstacle will be placed in your way. You should then look for a sign."

" A sign?" asked Angilee.

"Yes, an omen as to what you should do."

"What kind of sign?"

"The cards do not say. It will be up to you to find the sign and accept your fate."

Angilee left Madame Leseur's parlor more puzzled than relieved. The woman was right about being tempted. Every time she thought about Jeremy she became wet with sexual tension and anticipation. But what was this obstacle? And a sign? How was she supposed to know it when she saw it?" Her mind worked overtime as she drove home.

That evening after Terry had left for his shift and the girls were in bed, Angilee, despite telling herself she shouldn't, found herself drawn to the walk-in closet in their bedroom. A few moments of rummaging found the bright red skirt hanging behind some blouses which she knew she would probably never wear again but hesitated, for sentimental reasons, to give to charity. She had forgotten how shamefully short it was and made from a stretch material which was designed to hug every curve. She ran her hand over the material, started to turn and walk away, then turned back and slowly lifted it from the hanger. In her self consciousness, she locked her bedroom door, even though the kids were asleep and Terry would not be home until the wee hours. To her surprise and delight the skirt still fit her trim waist, but when she looked in the mirror she realized how much of her legs it revealed, ending only a couple of inches below her panties. She turned in front of the mirror not being able to help admiring the fact that her figure was every bit as enticing as when she had worn the dress years ago. Her legs were still curvaceous, her tummy flat and her hips and breasts still provided the hour glass figure which any woman would envy. Maybe this is the sign, she thought, the fact that I can still wear the skirt and look good in it. Maybe..."

"Mommy?"

She heard the cry from the girl's room. Not urgent, but perhaps also the sign as to what she should do, a reminder that this was the fantasy of a foolish woman trying to regain... what? Her youth? Trying desperately to reassure herself she was still attractive, vulnerable to the first man who showed some interest in her?

She quickly shed the skirt and threw it into a bag with some other things she had earmarked for charity, threw on a robe and hurried to her daughter.

Later the next morning when Terry came down for breakfast, he surprised her and the kids with a bit of news.

"I'm off next Tuesday and since it's getting close to the end of the season, I thought I'd go with you to the girl's game."

The girls were delighted and babbled on about playing their best game of the season.

"What, no smile?" asked Terry, "I thought my going with you would make you happy."

"Oh, I am. Really I am!" she smiled, wondering if this turn of events was the omen or the obstacle to which the old woman had alluded. Perhaps one and the same. Perhaps it just made it easier to forget the skirt and Jeremy. After all how could she talk with Jeremy when her husband was right there with her? Still, her heart ached to think of losing the opportunity to experience what Jeremy had promised. She had no doubts that with his experience, he could and would deliver. Smiling for her family, but with a longing which just would not leave, she fixed breakfast.

The weekend came and went and before Angilee realized it, it was Tuesday morning and as she fixed breakfast, she felt what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity eluding her. But she had resolved herself. The skirt was buried in the bag with the other things which she would give to charity. With Terry's unexpected availability to go to the game, it must have been the sign she was looking for. But what, she wondered, of the obstacle? Or was the obstacle also the sign? Confused, but sadly resolved, she turned her attention to the bacon and eggs.

Later that day Terry appeared carrying the bag of clothes containing the skirt and another bag with a couple of his old sweaters and a pair of pants or two.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.