The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

That night and the following, Angilee tried to interest Terry in physical intimacy. He had been given two nights off and Angilee, feeling a bit guilty for even entertaining the thought of infidelity was determined to recapture the affections of her husband. The first night, after the kids were put to bed, she dressed provocatively, sat on the couch next to Terry as he watched TV and made advances. His only response was to smile and offer his arm around her shoulder. She tried again but it was obvious his focus lay with the program and not the woman next to him so desperately in need of love and sex. The following evening, again after the girls were in bed, she fixed a romantic candlelight dinner, but despite her advances and a bottle of potent wine, Terry's lovemaking was, as usual, quick and unsatisfying. He even arose afterward to play some games on the internet while Angilee, in bed alone, emptied the bottle and fell into a dream filled sleep in which scores of young men surrounded her, pulling at her flimsy negligee, tearing off a bit at a time until she stood naked before them. As the throng parted, a familiar face appeared, smiling as she prostrated herself before him, legs spread in eager acceptance.She screamed his name as he entered her.

"Angilee, wake up!" she heard Terry say.

"Wha... ?" she mumbled as her eyes fluttered open.

"You were having a dream."

"Oh, sorry," she said as the afterimage of her dream floated across her consciousness.

"Who the hell is Jeremy, anyway? You called out his name."

"Uh... just a kid in Amy's class," she lied, trying to think quickly, "he fell and hurt himself at the class play."

"Was it serious?" asked her puzzled husband.

"No, as it turned out, but he scared us all half to death. I guess that's why he was in my dream."

Satisfied with her answer, Terry turned over to go back to sleep.

Angilee got little sleep the rest of the night. Twice her hand wandered between her legs to provide some relief from the emotional powder keg she had become, but she had never admitted to Terry that she masturbated, so even that degree of satisfaction was denied her. She tried a final time as Terry awakened her while getting out of bed late the next morning.

"Please honey, come back to bed," she pleaded pulling back the covers and seductively pulling down the panties of her teddy.

"Lots to do today. I told Ernie we would play a couple of rounds of golf this afternoon," he said ignoring her invitation.

"But today is soccer for Amy and Mary Beth. I thought you would come with me."

"Another time. After all I was at one of their games about two weeks ago."

"But..."

"Gotta get going," he said padding into the bathroom where she heard the shower start.

He just doesn't want me any more, she thought to herself as she arose to fix breakfast. She wondered if she would ever know real passion again.


Angilee stood at the fence alone watching the game. She knew Jeremy's team was not scheduled to play this evening, but despite chiding herself, she found her eyes roving across the field, searching for the impertinent young man. She was torn, wanting to see him again, yet knowing it was wrong. She finally decided she would let fate decide. She would not seek him out, but if he approached... well, she would let destiny decide what happened next.

But he was nowhere to be found and after the game Angilee found herself disappointed, lonesome and more infatuated with the young man than ever.

Thursday finally arrived and although her daughter's team would not be playing Jeremy's, she saw on the schedule, with a sense of excitement, that both teams had games that evening on adjacent fields. She found herself eagerly anticipating the trip to the park, chided herself for even fantasizing about the unthinkable, then lapsed again into a reverie of delicious decadence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.