Back Rub - Cover

Back Rub

by Matchead

Copyright© 2004 by Matchead

Incest Sex Story: It started with an innocent back rub but my older brother ended up giving me a bit more than that when all was said and done.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

"Give me a back rub." I begged in a singsong voice. My seventeen-year-old brother and I often give them to each other. I'm Sue, a fifteen-year-old five foot, five inch one hundred and five-pound freshman. My request came one summer afternoon as he walked by my bedroom door. I was in my swimsuit lying face down on my bed. We had been swimming at the pool earlier in the day and had not yet changed out of our now dry suits.

"Okay." he said as he crawled up on the bed to straddle my thighs. He began rubbing up and down my spine. It felt heavenly and I relaxed under his fingers. After a bit he paused to untie the top to my bikini, laying the strings aside before resuming. I totally relaxed to his soothing hands, melting into the bed as he worked over my tense muscles.

He scooted down my thighs as he worked on my lumbar. Soon he was pulling down with his fingers on my low back as his thumbs kneaded my ass cheeks up and away from him. But for the narrow strip of cloth that made up the waistband of my thong bottom, he had his hands on naked flesh. "This is in the way," he said as he grabbed my thong and yanked it down, totally exposing my ass.

Before I could say anything he had his hands on my naked ass cheeks as he resumed the massage by kneading my butt. I decided to let it go as it felt so good. I thought this might be a bit risky and that he may be able to see my pussy lips. I'm sure he could see my asshole as he rubbed my butt up and out to the sides.

The thought of him getting a peek at my privates for the first time started to excite me. I felt a wetness down there and a fullness in my outer labia like when I get horny and they puff up. My chest started getting tight and my heart began pounding in my chest.

I knew this wasn't right; he's my brother for God's sake! He started rubbing in such a way that his fingers were high on my outer thighs and his thumbs were pulling my ass cheeks apart. Now I knew he was looking at my butt hole, which made me want to pucker.

With each stroke his thumbs worked lower until they dipped between my legs and pulled my thighs apart. This surely exposed my bare cunt lips to his view. My blonde pubes are basically nonexistent back there and, due to their sparseness and light color, cover next to nothing up front. I was now juicing so bad that I could feel my vaginal secretions start to drool and puddle toward the front.

His thumbs dipped low enough now that the skin they rested on pulled at my cunt lips. I could even hear a smacking sound that my wet pussy lips made as he rhythmically pulled them apart with each stroke of his thumbs. I was getting so fucking horny and frustrated with not being able to satisfy an intense urge to finger myself.

He continued to move his thumbs lower and closer toward my center with each stroke. I was beginning to wonder just how far he was going to try to go and just how far was I willing to let him? He scooted back just a bit more as his thumbs came dangerously close to my labia. He was practically touching them now, he was so close; I wanted him to, so bad. My mouth was so dry, contrasting to my puss, which gushed out juices.

I started pushing my butt back at him, trying to get him to put his thumbs where I so needed them to be. I then thought I felt his breath on my flesh as I was sure he was hunching over trying to get a better look. At this point I was so horny I didn't care that he was my brother; I just wanted to get off. I realized I was moaning with each stroke of his thumbs.

He then paused as I felt him pulling at the ties to my thong where they lay on either side of my thighs. The knots quickly gave way and the remaining bits of my suit were pushed between my thighs. Although I was practically naked before, I was totally naked now, without a stitch of clothes on my body. This added to my excitement and the thrill I was feeling.

I drew in a sharp breath as immediately his hands splayed out over my thighs and his thumbs returned to their task, only this time they were directly over each of my swollen outer labia.

I let out a long sigh as he held them in place a few moments and hearing no objection from me then started a circular motion with them. He was now moving only his thumbs. They were placed just at the end of my labia, near my butt hole. He kept them there for maybe fifteen seconds before he moved them a bit lower, toward the front and closer toward the center. At the same time he scooted just a bit farther down my thighs and leaned over even more.

I could now feel his breath directly on my pussy from behind. I could also feel something else pushing at my leg. My eyes sprang open as I realized what it was. My brother was getting a boner and it must be poking out the bottom of his skimpy suit. I knew his prick was drooling pre-cum as I could feel it draw a wet line up my inner thigh as it lengthened toward its intended target.

My attention was drawn back toward my own sexual instrument as he once again shifted his thumbs, this time directly over the entrance to my vagina. He pulled them apart opening me up with a loud, wet smack of my pussy lips. He once again repositioned his thumbs, this time squarely over my inner labia with his right thumb a little deeper and into the wet inner fold of my puss.

When he resumed the circular motion his right thumb barely poked into the entrance of my cunt hole. I grunted gently as his thumb barely fucked at my hole. As he pushed it in I pushed back with my butt attempting to get it in a little deeper and increase my stimulation. My butt bounced off Ryan's face; he was leaning over so close. I didn't care and just tried to spread my thighs wider and lift my butt higher.

He let out a groan and placed his forehead right on my ass. I continued to hunch back as he continued poking at my vagina with his thumb buried now to what must be the first knuckle. His forehead never left my ass.

"Damn," he said as he suddenly shifted his legs inside of mine and pushed my legs wide apart. He then removed his hands from my crotch and replaced them with his face. Shifting his hands to the inside and front of my thighs he lifted me up and pulled me back toward his face.

I gasped as he locked his lips to mine and his tongue shot out and into my drooling cunt. He attacked my hole lapping up my juices. I never felt anything so wonderful in my life. This continued for maybe a minute and drove me to the edge of orgasm.

He suddenly stopped lapping at my puss and climbed up my back. My head was in a fog and I didn't know what he was going to do next. As quickly as he was up my back he laid down on me, settling his hips between my thighs. Immediately I felt the head of his penis at my labia.

Cock in hand he made a quick swipe up and down my crack and settled it over the entrance to my vagina. I could barely get out "Ryan, NO!" before he had shoved the head of his penis up my slimy hole. We both lay there panting, not moving a muscle.

I was in awe of the feeling of having a penis in my vagina for the first time, even if just an inch of one. Here I was spread eagle on my belly, with my back arched forcing my pussy off the bed, my brother laying on my back, his elbows at my side and his hands under my shoulders, his breath panting in my ear and the tip of his cock buried in my cunt. He was my brother and I had to get him off me; out of me!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.