Bukkake Club - Cover

Bukkake Club

Copyright© 2004 by Susurrus

Chapter 3: Home Again, Home Again

Bukkake Wife Sex Story: Chapter 3: Home Again, Home Again - I'm invited to a very special party...

Caution: This Bukkake Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

My cock was hard the whole way home. It knew what was coming. I'd cum a lot tonight, but I'd saved one. I was sure of it.

I left the door open for Laura when I got in the house. Then, I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, stripped and sat down in the living room.

For a while, I wanted to touch my hard-on, but refrained, figuring that it'd get plenty of attention when Laura got home, if she was true to her word. Of course, the anticipation of her arrival was excruciating, and even without any further stimulation, my cock drooled pre-cum while I waited.

Well, even as worked up as I was, the evening had still apparently taken a lot out of me, because I found myself waking up. Of course, what woke me was the sensation of my wife's lips wrapped around my still-stiff dick. Looking into Laura's face, I detected a gleam of horniness sparkling in her eyes. Evidently her "ordeal" with the bukkake and the orgasms she'd experienced in the shower room with the ladies had only helped to fuel her arousal.

That was fine with me.

I'd been briefly afraid that Laura would be too worn out after the evening's festivities to honor her promise to fuck me silly. What a foolish thought. Had I been in a similar situation, most likely I would be too pooped to pop, but fortunately for me, the female anatomy works in different and mysterious ways.

No, to my delight, my wife was more than ready to take me up on her offer of a wild fuck. I decided to let Laura take the lead, though, since she hadn't been able to all night. Besides, the grim reality of my own anatomy was starting to catch up with me.

Laura caught on that I was leaving her with the keys to the car, so she just went right to town. She worked me like a cock-hungry slut - which, I guess, at the time, she was. She fondled and sucked my cock, tickled and teased my balls, all with an energy that told me she wasn't tired in the least.

Part of me was really surprised that she wanted to suck me at that point. I thought she'd be so hungry to get my cock in her pussy that she'd just plop right down on my shaft first chance she got. Even so, I wasn't complaining in the least.

After a long while of Laura giving me some of the best head I'd ever received, she started rubbing her face all over my cock and balls. The feeling and sight of her caressing her face with my hard-on was unlike anything I'd experienced before. From her face, she rose up and sandwiched my cock between her tits and slid up and down for a little while.

Now, I love tit-fucking my wife, but I was starting to get hot for her pussy. Nevertheless, I restrained myself from pulling her up and skewering her with my throbbing erection, contenting myself for the moment with the wonderful sensation of her breasts wrapped around my cock.

Laura has learned how to read me like the proverbial book, because just as she had me on the verge of cumming between her glorious tits, she backed off. A little whimper escaped me, but I reminded myself that I'd left it up to her to decide how she wanted this played out.

It surprised me that even as horny as Laura was, she still was capable of controlling herself enough to tease the shit out of me. She stood up, then leaned in toward me, shoving her tits in my face. Taking this cue quickly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and locked my mouth onto a nipple.

Laura squealed when I gently bit down a little, then switched to the other breast and nibbled on that one, too. I was really loving the reactions I was getting out of my desperately horny wife, just from sucking her tits.

Somewhere in the midst of my oral breast mauling, I reached down and squeezed Laura's perfect ass. While I was doing this, I felt Laura raise up a little, then settle back down with a gasp. In one seamless motion, she'd impaled herself on my eager hard-on! Her pussy was hotter and slicker than I ever remembered it being. Her adventure this evening had definitely gotten her good and worked up.

A purr of satisfaction welled up from Laura's throat when she felt my shaft hit bottom inside her. With a brief wiggle, she began a slow rocking motion which soon accelerated into a mad plunging up and down on my cock. Soon, Laura stiffened and a shudder went through her body, which was accompanied with a low moan as she had her first orgasm since arriving home.

Again, Laura played me like a virtuoso and stopped just as I was on the verge of joining her in orgasm. She jumped off my lap and held out her hands to me, saying, "Come on. I want you on top. Let's go upstairs."

I got up and we dashed to the bedroom. Laura flopped down on her back on the bed and immediately spread her legs like a cheap whore with a quota to meet. "Fuck me, Tom! Pound my pussy!"

Well, I certainly wasn't going to pass up an invitation like that! I got between Laura's legs and aimed my hard-on at her hot, sloppy cunt. A single thrust of my hips buried me to the root in her pussy. Before I had a chance to get adjusted, Laura was yelling at me, "Fuck me, dammit! C'mon!"

Fine, she wanted to get fucked, I'd oblige. I started slamming my cock into my wife's swampy cunt, my belly slapped hard against her crotch, and I inched her up the bed little by little, until her head bumped the wall. Laura reached back and braced herself against the wall, but I wasn't going to let up, even though pounding so hard was wearing me down in a hurry.

One thing was certain though. Even though fucking hard like this felt fantastic, it was making me tired enough that I wasn't going to be able to get over the edge to orgasm. Was that good or bad?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.