Bukkake Club - Cover

Bukkake Club

Copyright© 2004 by Susurrus

Chapter 2: The Shower Room

Bukkake Wife Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Shower Room - I'm invited to a very special party...

Caution: This Bukkake Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

When I stepped back from Laura, it was pretty obvious that the festivities (at least this part of them) were over. Several people shuffled toward the door, while others hung around, still lost in their own individual ecstasies. There were no drugs or alcohol here, though. Everybody was just getting high on the sexual energy that had been generated.

A handful of women came to Laura and escorted her out of the room. After everything that had gone on tonight, I was ready to follow my wife wherever she went. Member 1 singled Todd and me out, though, motioning for us to follow him.

We were led into a room adjoining where the party had occurred. It was indicated we should sit, so sit we did. Again we were addressed by Member 1.

"You may remove your masks now." We did, and a naked young woman I vaguely recognized from work took them and disappeared.

"Well, gentlemen? What did you think?"

Todd gushed. "Wow! That was fucking amazing!" He suddenly realized who he was talking to, then apologized, "Sorry. Can I talk like that here?"

Mr. Harrison, who had removed his own mask, laughed. "Of course. You aren't at work, and considering what you've just participated in, I think it's fairly appropriate. And before either of you try: here, I'm Roger. Screw that 'Mr. Harrison' stuff. That's only for work.

"Tom, what did you think of this evening's activities?"

I knew how I wanted to reply, but wasn't sure how honest I should be. Eventually, though, I decided honesty was best. "This was the most mind-blowing thing I've ever seen or done. I never expected my wife to be into something like this."

Suddenly, I realized what I'd just said. Todd looked at me in surprise. I expected him to think of me as some kind of wimp, not able to satisfy Laura, to have her turn to something like this evening's event. "That was your wife? God damn, man! You are the luckiest fucker in the world! I wish my wife would loosen up enough to do something like what happened tonight."

Roger again laughed. He turned to a large-screen television setup and hit the power switch.

What came on the screen boggled my mind, and Todd's eyes bugged out.

The scene was of a shower setup, with the heads arrayed around on the walls. But it wasn't empty. It was where the entourage had taken my wife.

Laura was in the center of a cluster of women, and they all were rubbing up against her, smearing jizz all over their own bodies.

I'll tell you, this was a fucking erotic sight. Just seeing that many women pressing themselves against each other was arousing enough, but knowing the one in the center was my wife just made it so much hotter.

Todd was drooling. After a few minutes, he turned to Roger and babbled, "That... that's my wife!"

With a laugh, Roger replied, "Yes, yes it is."

"Which one?"

Todd pointed to a good-looking woman with relatively small tits, but a fantastic ass and legs. "Her. The blond with her hand on your wife's ass."

I looked at the woman he indicated and was impressed. I wouldn't mind cumming on her sometime in the future. Honestly but rather inadequately, I said, "Good looking lady."

The scene in the shower, meanwhile, was turning into a big lez-fest, with my wife as the center attraction. Now that everyone in the room had cum on them somewhere they broke away from the big cluster that was going on when the TV had come on. Two or three ladies held up my wife, one knelt between her legs and ate her pussy, while a couple more sucked her nipples. When Laura climaxed, the ladies all traded places. One by one, each woman in the shower room took her turn between my wife's legs. They didn't stop licking Laura's pussy until she had cum, so by the time all the women in the room had had their turns eating her, Laura had cum eight or nine times!

Of course, after that many orgasms, Laura was pretty wiped out. The ladies who had been holding her up eased her to the floor, onto a big towel laid out on the tile. Now, it was Laura's turn to give each of the ladies a thank you cum.

I'd never seen my wife with another woman. It was definitely something I wanted to see again. One after one, the ladies all squatted over Laura's face and stayed there, moaning and squirming until my wife brought them over the edge to screaming climaxes.

When Todd's wife got her turn, Todd went nuts. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking away, oblivious to the fact that we'd both cum quite a few times already tonight. He was mumbling to himself, "Oh, yeah, Molly... Sit on the bitch's face. Make her get you off like you did her..."

I guess I was just a little too stunned to do much of anything. My cock knew what to do, though. It was just as stiff as if I hadn't cum at all that night. I didn't want to stroke it (well, I did... This was an amazingly sexy scene being played out in front of me), because I'd been promised the best fuck of my life when I got home. Nevertheless, I finally broke down and took my hard shaft in my hand and started to make myself feel good, while watching my wife tongue all the women in the shower room to orgasm.

I already told you that Todd was masturbating to the show on the TV. Looking over in the other direction, I saw that Roger had taken himself in hand and was leisurely running his fingers up and down his hard-on, sort of like I was. Evidently the sight of so many women pleasuring each other got all three of us going. I could hardly wait to get home!

Once Laura had licked the last of the women to a shrieking cum, she was once more helped to her feet.

Now, it was time to get the results of the evening's adventure cleaned off. Shampoo and soap were brought out, and I discovered how the showers worked. There apparently were a few heads in the ceiling as well, because it seemed that water sprayed from just about everywhere but the floor.

Laura was in the center of the room, where most of the water seemed to be. She was getting sprayed from all sides, and she simply stood there and blissfully received the blessing of the water on her poor(?) abused(?) body.

While my wife was luxuriating, the other girls were getting ready for their assault. Laura was pulled into a "dead" area where the water seemed not to spray quite so hard, and everybody attacked her at once.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.