Bukkake Club
Chapter 1: The invitation

Copyright© 2004 by Susurrus

Bukkake Wife Sex Story: Chapter 1: The invitation - I'm invited to a very special party...

Caution: This Bukkake Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I'd worked at my present job about nine months when I received the invitation. It arrived in a company envelope, and simply looked like any other inter-office correspondence.

However, when I opened it, there was a card inside, which read:

"Congratulations. You have been invited to become a member of a very exclusive club.

If you wish to discover what the club has to offer, please come to the following address 6 PM Saturday night..."

and here it gave an address in a part of the city I wasn't familiar with.

"Please do not bring your spouse. Dress casually."

and in small print it asked me not to show this to anyone else, and to report to the company physician sometime during the day.

I looked around and saw one other guy with a card like mine. He had as puzzled a look on his face as I probably did. I also noticed none of the ladies had received one. From that and the statement about no spouses, I figured it must be some kind of men's club. However, the bit about seeing the company doctor confused me, so I couldn't really figure out what it might be all about.

Anyhow, I caught the eye of the other fellow with a card, and he pointed to his with a questioning look on his face. I responded with a shrug that indicated I was as much in the dark as he was.

Later on, I stopped in at the company doctor (who was expecting me), and he tested me for a few things, most unusual being one for STD's. As I was leaving, he handed me a bottle and said, "Take two of these a day. They're herbal supplements. And drink plenty of water."

I left the doctor's office, staring at the little plastic bottle, and almost bumped into the guy I'd seen across the room with a card like mine. He smiled at me apologetically, and once more gave me a look that asked what this was all about. Again, my only response was a sheepish shrug of incomprehension.

At lunch, I opened the bottle and looked inside. Just little capsules with brownish powder in them. I couldn't imagine what they could be for, but following doctor's orders, I shook one out and swallowed it down.

I ran into the other guy who'd received a card a couple of other times during the day, but he refused to say anything to me about our mutual situation. I guess he figured since we weren't supposed to show the cards to anybody else, we weren't supposed to actually talk about it, either.

When I got home, my wife, Laura, met me at the door, just like some old 50's sitcom. We stood in the doorway and kissed, maybe a little more passionately than in those old TV shows. After a little bit, we broke and asked each other how our days were and that kind of thing, before retiring to the dining room, where Laura had already fixed supper.

While we were eating, I remembered the capsules, took out the bottle and downed one. Laura saw me do this and asked, "What's that?"

"Oh, just something the company doctor gave me. He said I should take two of them a day and drink lots of water. I don't know what they're for, but he's the doctor."

"Why did you see the doctor today? Not feeling well?"

I didn't think anything about telling my wife about the card and the subsequent visit to the doctor's. When she heard what I had to say, she got this strange look on her face, then an enigmatic smile twitched the corners of her mouth, and she replied, "I see." Nothing more was said about it. By her or me.

After a rather uneventful evening, we both retired. While we lay in bed, Laura started to get frisky. She rubbed up against me, pressing her 34Cs into my side, and fondling the hairs on my chest, slowly working her way down to my crotch.

When she touched my cock and balls, it felt wonderful. Then again, it always feels good to have her play with me. I reached over and started to pinch and twist her nipples the way she likes it, but she pushed me away, saying she wanted to do something for me.

With that, Laura sat up then plunged her mouth over the head of my throbbing cock. I nearly jumped out of my skin. It was just one of those things. After seven years of marriage, I'd come to know some of the body language my wife uses, therefore I knew what was coming, but it's always an intensely pleasant shock when her lips close over my dick.

Laura caressed my hanging balls while she worked her magic on my shaft, eventually sliding one finger down and slipping it into my asshole.

Now, I'm not gay or anything, not even bi as far as I know, but I do like the sensation of having my ass played with. Once a couple of years ago, I even asked Laura to lick my asshole. She hesitated a bit, until I assured her I would clean up as well as I could. When I came back from washing, pulled my legs back as far as they would go and Laura licked my butt, it was one of the weirdest, most fantastic sensations I'd ever experienced.

So, anyway, my wife knew I liked having my butt played with, and her finger wiggled around a little in my tight little hole, while her mouth and tongue did some major work on my cock. The combination was getting me close, but I was trying to hold back, since I wanted to cum in her pussy.

I caressed Laura's long, reddish hair and said, "Hold on, baby, I want inside you. I want to fill up your pussy with my cum."

Laura pulled off my cock long enough to say, "Okay. You can fuck me, but don't cum, yet. I want you to save your wad for a few days. If you can hold off cumming till Saturday, I'll suck you and fuck you and give you whatever you want, every night this week."

It was then that I reminded her that I was going to the club meeting, whatever it was.

She said, "That's okay, there's a lot of evening to go on Saturday. Trust me, it'll be worth it." She started to climb onto my pole as she continued, "Besides, I'm going with the girls Saturday afternoon, and probably won't be home till after dark, anyway."

Laura had met a few of the wives of my co-workers and some of my female co-workers at an informal get-together my immediate boss had for me shortly after I started. She hit it off right away with some of them, and they had formed a pretty good friendship, getting together quite frequently. Initially, Laura had had some misgivings about moving here, away from everything and everybody we knew, but meeting people she liked and could commiserate with helped ease the transition.

Slowly, my wife lowered her pussy onto my hot erection. I moaned in ecstasy as the hot, fluid grip of her cunt grabbed onto my cock and threatened never to let go. It was a matter of the greatest concentration to not orgasm on the spot. Laura rocked slowly back and forth on me, sliding her pussy the full length of my dick, causing the most fabulous sensations throughout my entire body.

Even though her pace was slow, I was so worked up already that I was almost ready to cum at the slightest provocation, and my wife's pussy is always provocation enough. When I started to get really, really close, Laura stopped moving entirely, and let the sensation subside, although with her still sitting on me, the sensation never went away completely.

When she decided that I was calmed down enough, Laura started moving again. It didn't take very long this time for me to get worked up nearly to the point of no return, but my smart little wife again knew just what to do.

We sat and waited for a long time this time. Finally, Laura slid up and back on my cock again, and this time it only took four strokes before I got too close.

This time, though, instead of staying impaled on my member, Laura lifted up and completely off me. I moaned out my protest, but she reminded me, "Remember, if you can hold off until Saturday, I can assure you that it'll be well worth your while."

I whined, "By Saturday, I'll have blue balls so bad I won't be able to stand up!"

She replied, "Please, Tom, try to hold off. It won't be easy..." and with a smirk on her face she continued, "and I intend to make it harder and harder..." then, more earnestly, she finished, "but I know you won't regret it. Please?"

I sighed. "Alright. I'll put in a herculean effort. This may very well be the hardest thing you've asked me to do. But since you ask so nicely, I'll try."

Laura grinned ear-to-ear. "Oh, thank you! I can hardly wait till Saturday!"

I wanted to ask her what she had in mind for Saturday, but she turned out the light and said, "Now go to sleep. You've still got three more work days before Saturday is anywhere near."

Sleep. Right. If I'd tried, I could probably have driven nails with my cock, it was still so hard. How the hell was I supposed to sleep? Nevertheless, Laura was right, so I settled in and tried my best to get some rest.

Well, I must have fallen asleep at some point, because the next thing I remember is my damn alarm clock going off.

I got up, went into the bathroom, and got ready for work. My wife works kind of a weird schedule where she starts two hours before I do. Now, this means she gets off work two hours before I do, but I like to sleep in in the morning, and sometimes it's kind of nice to have the house to myself.

So, off to work I go. The commute wasn't bad, so I got to work feeling pretty good. However, the first face I saw was the other guy with the invitation card. Instead of avoiding me, he actually stopped me at the door and asked me, "Did you receive an invitation to a get-together for some kind of club?"

I thought about playing dumb and fucking with his mind, but I could tell this whole thing was eating at him a little worse that it was me. "Yeah. Any idea what it's about?"

I saw a part of him relax when he found out he wasn't the only one to receive a mysterious invitation to a club that we weren't supposed to let anyone else know about. "Not a fucking clue. Did you take the pills like the doctor told you?"

"Sure. They look like some of the herbal supplements I take sometimes. I don't think they'll harm us."

He looked kind of anxious when he asked, "Do you know what they're supposed to do?"

I laughed a little. "No, but I really doubt the company is going to give you anything that would really fuck you up. Did you take yours?"

He played with a button on his shirt like some little kid who'd been chastised. "Yeah, I guess I just took them because a doctor told me to."

I was starting to feel pretty confident in front of this guy's obvious anxiety, "Then just keep taking them and we can find out what this is all about on Saturday, okay? You are planning on showing up, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm so curious about this now, nothing short of my own death could keep me from finding out what this club is." He leaned in to me and whispered conspiratorially, "Especially after telling my wife I was going out to this thing on Saturday, and having her turn into some sort of sexual wild woman. She wouldn't let me cum, though. I don't get that. I'm so frustrated right now that I'd fuck almost anything with willing pussy."

Well, he'd sure gotten over the little kid shyness thing. I glanced at my watch and noticed we had only a few minutes to get to our desks, so I asked him, "What's your name? I've seen you almost every day for the past couple months, and I still don't know what to call you."

My new friend held out his hand and said, "Todd May. And you are..."

I took his hand and replied, "Tom Revere. Pleased to meet you. We'd better haul ass."

The next three days passed with little event. Well, not exactly little event. Each night when I got home, Laura would be there for me at the door, and each day, she'd be dressed more and more provocatively (thank god we haven't decided about kids yet).

Friday night, Laura said that there was going to be a special appetizer for the evening meal. She had me stand out in the hall until I heard her call my name. Going into the dining room, I was stunned, but aroused to find that at my place at the table, my chair was in its normal place, but on the table in front of it was my wife, on her back with her legs high in the air.

"Come and get it, honey!" She called out cheerfully.

Well, I'm no dummy. I'd been fucked and sucked royally for the last three nights, and not allowed to cum. I was horny as all hell and dashed right over to my place at the table and buried my face in Laura's nicely trimmed, red-haired snatch. I licked her to three orgasms before she rolled off the table, saying that she had to save some for tomorrow night.

We ate (food, that is), then puttered around the house until it was time for bed. I climbed into bed, and immediately started to get hard in anticipation of the workout I expected to get. Laura didn't disappoint me, and without preamble, she stepped into the room and immediately plunged her mouth over my cock.

Now, I'd been taking those capsules ever since I'd received the bottle, and I was getting toward the end of the supply. I was starting to believe that they were some sort of aphrodisiac, because I'd been hornier in the past few days than I could remember. Then again, I'd been getting fabulous sex each night and not allowed to climax. That could also account for my extreme horniness. However, my greatest fear - terminal blue-balls - never developed, thank god. Maybe that was another effect of the pills.

The past few nights had been shorter and shorter in duration, because the more times we had sex with me not being able to cum, the quicker it took for me to get close. I didn't mind, though, I was getting head and some pussy every night of the week, yahoo! I definitely didn't want this to end! Laura certainly didn't mind. She nearly jumped on me every chance she got, the past few days. She was getting hornier by the second the longer all this went on, too.

Saturday finally came. Even though I hadn't for four days.

I looked at the city map I'd bought when we first moved in to get an idea where I was going for the club meeting. Fortunately, with a six o'clock start time, it would still be light out, and would make finding the place so much easier.

About 3, a horn honked outside, and Laura peeked through the curtains and said, "There's my ride. I'll see you tonight." She gave me a peck on the cheek and that enigmatic smile from a few days ago and dashed toward the door.

I watched the car pull away from the curb, then went upstairs and lay on the bed. Feeling like I needed a nap, I set my alarm for an hour, then dozed for a little bit.

When the alarm went off, I sat up straight in bed, my system thinking it was time to go to work. As I quickly woke up, I remembered what day it was and why I'd set the alarm. Shutting the alarm off, I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes, in preparation for a quick shower.

Before I stepped into the tub, I saw my reflection in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I've never been vain before, but for a minute, I stopped and looked at myself.

I'm not a bad-looking guy, if I do say so myself. A little grey at the temples, but it's genetic. My chest isn't especially powerful, but it's what I've got. My belly needs a little toning from years at a desk, but I've seen worse. My Wife's Best Friend - while resting - is about two and a half inches long and - when ready for work - somewhere around six, six and a half inches long and about five and a half around. My balls, at that point, were hanging pretty loose, and I reached down and gently caressed their sides (where they're most sensitive) and luxuriated in the sensation that coursed through me. All-in-all, not a bad total package. It's what I have, what I am, and I'm pretty satisfied.

Anyhow, I got my shower, then found some clothes for the club meeting. The card said "casual" so I didn't find anything real showy, just comfortable. Once I was dressed, I still had at least an hour before the thing started, but I figured it might take a little time to find the place, so I left a little over an hour early, so I could be sure and find the place I was going in plenty of time.

The drive was rather pleasant as I moved from the places I knew into a higher-end, older section of town. The first thing I noticed was that the houses seemed to creep farther back away from the street the more I drove. Also, there seemed to be a lot more big shade trees in the yards these houses were situated in.

With a half-hour to spare, I found the address I was looking for. It was a big, rambling old thing, three stories tall, with a yard you could play football in. I learned that I wasn't the first one there, as there were several vehicles already parked in various places in the drive and on the lawn.

Pulling up to the door, a young kid in a suit skittered over to me and said, "Your name, sir?"

I gave him my name, he pulled a list out of his pocket, checked it, then came around to the driver's door, opened it, and told me, "Go right in, Mr. Revere."

I wasn't going to question. I already figured there would probably be someone to park my car for me, and here he was.

The front door was a big, polished hardwood thing, and I almost expected "abandon hope ye who enter" over the doorway. Stepping inside, I thought I'd walked into a hardwood version of the Beverly Hillbillies front entry.

I was marveling at the workmanship, when I heard a voice behind me. "Sir, if you will come this way." I spun around then stopped short. There was an older woman, silver hair, but great body. Her tits, while small, were still perfectly shaped, there appeared to be no slackness of the skin, her pubic bush was trimmed short, but was a salt-and-pepper color, in contrast to the color of the hair on her head. She was barefoot. How do I know this? She was completely nude!

She repeated while I got my mouth closed, "Please come this way, sir."

Dumbfounded, I followed her into a side room, where I discovered several other naked women of various shapes and sizes, and before them were men of varying stages of undress. As each man would take off a piece of clothing, the ladies would neatly fold it and place it on a tidy pile. When he was as naked as she, the woman handed the man a folded towel, who turned around and opened it, removed a small cloth mask and the woman helped him to put it on. Once the mask was in place, the man picked up his towel and went through another door farther on.

The woman who had greeted me at the door said, "Please remove your clothes, sir." I hesitated, and she continued, "It's alright. It's just part of the process."

Rather reluctantly, I started to take my clothes off. Each time I removed something, she reached out and took it from me, to fold it and place it on a pile. "You'll get them all back at the end of the night. Don't worry." As I undressed, I glanced around the room a little. I recognized two of the ladies as women in my office. I wondered if I would ever look at them the same again. When I thought I was done, the woman said, "The watch, too. Time means nothing here." I gave up my watch, feeling more naked than ever, but then was presented with my towel.

After watching the other men in the room, I turned around and placed the folded towel on the little table behind me, then opened it up. Inside, there was the little cloth mask, sort of like a Lone Ranger style mask, it only covered the area around the eyes. Something I hadn't noticed on the other men's masks, since I hadn't been close enough, was the fact that there was a number embroidered on the front side of the mask. I wondered what this was for, but the same number was embroidered on the towel. My number was 124. Standing up straight, I placed the mask over my eyes and let my assistant tie it onto my head. When this was all done, she said, "Now, sir, if you would just step into the room over there..." she indicated a doorway, a different one than the one I'd seen all the other men go through.

Wondering why I had to go somewhere other than where everybody else was going, I nonetheless entered the door indicated. Inside was another man, whose mask number was 1. He had been sitting in a large wingback chair, but stood when I entered. When he stood, I noticed that he had tied his towel around his waist, like you would after a shower. Now why didn't I think of that?

The man was older, but still built sturdily, as if he took great effort to keep himself in shape. He held out his hand to me, saying, "Welcome, Tom. For the rest of the evening, though, you are Member 124. It's a little silly, these masks, but they've become something of a tradition. Ah, here's our other newcomer." He stepped around me and extended his hand to a man who could only have been Todd. He gave roughly the same introduction to him as he did to me, then stepped back so he could address both of us.

"Gentlemen, I'm sure you're wondering what the hell is going on. Sorry for the vagueness of the invitations, but it is necessary, since not everyone would understand what goes on here. If you haven't guessed, I'm really Roger Harrison, the head of the company where you work, but for tonight, I am member 1.

"A little history is in order at this point. Don't worry, we've got plenty of time, they won't start anything without me.

"This little club started about fifteen years ago. There were just six of us then, three couples who were interested in expanding our sexual experiences a bit. We tried wife swapping, full-out orgies, even gave each other a try, men and women alike. While we greatly enjoyed all this, and we continued for many years just us six, we started to desire more yet. So we introduced others. The ladies discreetly screened other women, while us men kept an eye out for men who would fit the mold we had created. Through the years, there have been many members, some of whom were clients in town only for a few days, but as the numbers you've been assigned show, there have been many members, even members who attended only once and discovered it wasn't for them. What exactly is this club? Why have you had to remove all your clothes? What requirements did you meet? I'm sure you have many questions. I will tell you, there is still the occasional swing party, but primarily, this group has evolved into a bukkake club. If you don't know what that means, the simple description is: There is typically one woman in the center of many men. They may have sex with her, they may not, but ultimately, the goal is to cover the woman in sperm. Regardless of whether they fuck the woman or not, when they ejaculate, the idea is for it to land on her. When it is all over, and the men can cum no more, the woman is literally bathed in semen. We were doing it in our group long before the term had come into use in Japan, where they popularized it.

"I assume you both have been taking the supplements the doctor gave you, and drinking a lot of water? I'm sure your wives have kept you on the edge for the past several days. You're probably ready to fuck nearly anything that's hot and wet. The whole idea is for you to have a lot of built up sperm. Between the supplements and water, and the treatment your wives have given you, you can expect your volume of semen to be significantly more than it usually is. Also, don't be surprised if you can get it up and cum two, maybe three times tonight. Some of the members who are in good physical shape can ejaculate four or five times in an evening.

"If you find you can and want to go more than once, please wait until it appears that all in attendance who wish to have had their turn before returning.

"So, this is the opening pep talk that all new members get. If you discover it isn't for you, when the next invitation arrives, simply ignore it and you will receive no more. However, if you decide you do wish not to participate again, I ask that you mention it to no one. Everything that happens here is legal and consentual. No one is being asked to do anything that he or she does not do willingly. Now, if you are ready, please follow me."

Mr. Harrison - I mean, Member 1 turned and led us through a doorway and down a set of stairs. As we descended, instead of getting cooler - like most basements are - the temperature rose. When my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I saw many other men, some wearing their towels, some not, in various locations around the room. Some sat in chairs and simply lounged, others had glasses in their hands. I found out later it was simply water, to remain hydrated in the warm room. There were a few of the women from upstairs scattered among the men, and a few women I hadn't seen before in the crowd. There had to be upward of forty people in the room (yes, the room was very large). The men were all wearing masks, but none of the women were.

In the center of the room there was a small raised area, like a stage. This was covered in some sort of rubberized material, I assumed for ease of cleaning. Most of the lighting was aimed toward the stage.

After a few minutes, Member 1 stepped up to the edge of the stage and clapped his hands for attention. "Gentlemen... and ladies, welcome to my home. We all know why we are here this evening, so let's not delay. Kindly bring in this evening's participant."

A part was made in the crowd across from me, and two naked women led someone into the room. This someone was wearing a long robe with a hood over their face, so it was hard to tell if the person was male or female. The lack of body hair on the legs sticking out the bottom of the robe pointed toward female.

The trio stopped in the center of the room on the stage, the two unrobed ladies gave a small bow to Member 1, then turned to their charge and undid the belt on the robe. The robed woman went to her knees, head bowed, then the other two removed the robe from her.

Long red hair fell around the woman's face, and my astonishment simply compounded when the subject woman raised her head. This woman was my wife, Laura!

I didn't know what to do. Here I was, ready to join a large group of men in covering a woman with cum, only to find out the woman we would be covering was my own woman! The situation was solved for me by Member 1, who said to the room, "We have two new members this evening, and as is our custom, the newcomers get first turn. Members 124 and 125, please come forward!"

Todd stepped forward. I could tell he was ready to do whatever he had to to get at my wife. I quickly joined him. I saw a start of recognition on Laura's face when she saw me come forward. Apparently, she saw through the mask and could tell it was me. Of course, the mask didn't cover much, and she'd seen me nude so many times over the past seven years plus that she recognized me simply by my body.

She didn't let that stop her, though. She reached out for both our cocks, and I could see a look of lust I'd never, ever seen come over her. Something like a sex-frenzy was taking over my wife, and not my presence - or probably even her parents' - would have diminished it.

I didn't know Laura had this side to her. She was the center of a major gangbang, and she was going fucking wild. Her head was bobbing up and down Todd's cock, and I found that I felt no jealousy, merely arousal, at the sight. Apparently some sort of sexual fever was taking over me, too.

Turning to me, Laura took one, then both my balls into her mouth and played with them with her tongue, then worked her way up to the tip of my penis before taking me all the way to the root down her throat. Meanwhile, I'd lost track of where Todd had gone, but when I looked up, I discovered he'd moved behind my wife and was lining up to fuck her. My voice seemed to come from somewhere else when I said, "Go on, bud, fuck the bitch. Make her howl." Laura moaned in ecstasy around my prick when she heard that.

Todd plunged into my wife's cunt in one thrust, pushing her forward on my dick, forcing me further down her throat. She gagged a little, but recovered quickly, and continued giving me a fantastic blowjob. Well, this past week had me on a hair trigger, and the intensity of this whole situation had me ready to pop at a moment's notice, so Laura's frantic ministrations on me brought me to the edge in short order.

Todd was getting close, too, and I realized I could fulfill a fetish of mine finally. "Come up here, 125, and cum in her hair. Let's fill this long, red hair with jizz."

Well, there was no more needed to be said, Todd pulled out and came to Laura's side and almost immediately started squirting into her flowing hair. I quickly joined him, and shot one onto her forehead before I could bow her head down enough for me to finish in her hair.

Cum was right. I must have cum almost five times as much as usual. It came and came and came, some of the thickest, whitest jizz I've ever seen. My cock had never shot so much, and it was almost all in Laura's beautiful hair. Todd had benefited from the doc's supplements, as well, and between the two of us, my wife's hair was plastered to the top of her head and all down her back.

Now, however, since we had both shot our loads, it was time for us to step down and let someone else have a chance.

Three more men stepped up and started to work on Laura. She took one of them in her mouth, while another got behind and pushed into her wet cunt. The third started mauling her tits, something I know she loves, and after only a few minutes, the guy in her pussy pulled out and shot all over her back. He left and the man at her tits moved around into place. This fellow, though, was aiming a little high for her cunt, and it occurred to me after a short moment that he was fixing to ass-fuck my wife!

Slowly, he worked his way into her asshole, and Laura grunted a little in discomfort. We'd only tried this once before, and she didn't have a very good time of it. However, instead of calling the whole thing off, she concentrated harder on the cock in her mouth and let the guy in back take his time. About the time the guy in her ass started to pump, the one in her mouth pulled out and shot all over her face.

Now, she had two loads in her hair, one across her back, and a big one dripping off her cheeks. I'd never seen my wife so gorgeous. And there were still over thirty-five people yet to go!

As each man sprayed his cum on Laura's body, he moved away, to be replaced by another. For a long while, my wife's holes were never left empty for long, including her ass. One by one the guys squirted semen on Laura's skin. Several of them took a cue from me and jizzed off in her hair.

Occasionally, one of the women arrayed around the room would remove her hand from her pussy and step up to the platform. My cock leaped back to attention when I saw my cum-covered wife plunge her face into the waiting cunt offered to her. Indifferent to gender, my wife was turning into a sex-crazed fiend! She never looked better.

Laura ate pussy and sucked cock, and took whatever she was given. I saw a couple of the women actually ejaculate in Laura's face, simply adding to the male cum there.

Looking around the room, there was a lot of masturbation going on, from men and women alike. Once in a while, a guy would simply step up to my wife, spray her with his load, then step back. Eventually, that's all that could be done, unless a guy didn't mind getting jizz all over his body, too. A few still wanted blowjobs, and a couple fucked her, to come away with cum smeared on their bellies and thighs, but they obviously didn't mind.

Well, I finally felt like I needed to go off again, so I turned to Todd, who nodded at me, and we both stepped onto the platform and stood before my jizz-drenched wife. We were joined by another man, and another, until there were six guys in a circle jerk around my wife. Laura, however, couldn't see us all there, her eyes were closed and her face was a mask of cum.

I finally realized why the room was so warm. It was only partially for the comfort of all the nude bodies; it was primarily for the comfort of the cum-covered "subject". I guess it would be really hard to explain at the doctor's office: "How did I get pneumonia? Well, the room was kind of cold, and I was covered head-to-toe in cum..."

Almost as one, the group of men spread around Laura started to squirt. Even though I was pretty sure all of us had already cum on my wife once, the thick streams of sperm that splattered on her this time weren't much diminished from the first.

All fucking was abandoned now. Laura's skin was simply a cum-receptacle. Of course, that's all she'd been all evening, but now nobody was opening any of her holes, except when she decided to open her mouth and catch somebody's offering on her tongue.

I don't know how much time passed. It didn't really matter. That was why they took our watches at the door. Time really was irrelevant here. Only pleasure mattered. And it appeared that getting covered in cum was a great pleasure to my wife.

Once more, I glanced around to see what other folks were doing, to find that in some corners, the erotic tension had gotten to be too much. There was a lot of fucking and sucking going on. Some of the women were acting as "fluffers" for the men, getting them ready for their next big burst on my wife's body. Some of the men were simply easing the women's horniness, lapping at damp, twitching pussies until their owners screamed in delight. In a couple of spots, there were even some men taking care of one another, there being a much larger proportion of men to women in the room.

Meanwhile, my wife knelt in the center of the room on her little stage, awaiting the offerings that got a little more sporadic and a little smaller in quantity.

Finally, Mr. D... I mean, Member 1 stepped into the light and left his deposit on Laura's face, then he turned and announced, "I believe it is time to call this to a close. Are there any last members who wish to contribute?" He looked around the room, settling his gaze significantly in my direction.

After I stared back a moment, I realized I had one more cum in me. My cock stiffened at the thought of getting my Laura one more time, after she'd been cum on by so many people, both men and women. Cock at the ready, I stepped into the light. Member 1 smiled, then turned to the rest of the room. "Any others?"

Todd quickly took a step forward, followed by one more man and a woman.

Member 1 nodded at the four of us. "Very good. Come on, then. Give this slut her last drenchings of the evening!"

I hung back a little, just gently stroking my hard-on enough to keep it stiff, but not enough to get too close to the edge too fast. I was pretty surprised and proud of myself. This would be three cums in however many hours. I'd cum up to four times in twenty-four hours, but never before had I cum so many times without the last ones being major work. Here I was, though, almost as fresh as when I'd started this whole deal.

The woman in our little group stepped up to Laura and gasped for her to lean back with her face up. The woman was rubbing her clit frantically and was pulling on one nipple so hard I thought for a minute she'd pull it completely off. She didn't, though, and in no time, she was quivering and squirting her girl-cum in my wife's face.

Seeing this gal squirt got the other two guys right to the edge, and they quickly got up on either side of Laura. Todd came on her cum-slicked tits, while the other guy splashed in her nasty, spermy hair.

As Todd and the other guy moved away, it was my turn. I wanted to be the last one to have my wife tonight. I think that had been the intention all along.

I don't know if I ever loved my wife more than that moment. She was so slicked down with the cum of many men and a few women, it only vaguely looked like her. I knew who was under all that semen, though, and I reveled in the fact that this cum queen was mine.

I quietly asked her to straighten up, then I approached her carefully, since the floor all around her was pretty wet, and I assumed, slippery. Coming up close to her, I moved in until my cockhead bumped her nose. A string of jizz stretched away when she pulled back in surprise, but then she realized what I wanted her to do.

Laura opened her mouth and slurped my cock down and into her throat. Her mouth has never ceased to please me, and this time was no exception. She was so horny, her whole body was shaking (she couldn't have been cold, between the room temperature and the stage's lighting, it was damn warm). I'm sure, if I hadn't minded getting myself all smeared with jizz, that she'd have had no problem with me fucking her. But, I was feeling squeamish, so I contented myself with Laura's over-worked mouth.

Now, usually, after the second time cumming, it takes some "laying on of hands" to get me off again. But, whether it was the supplements I'd been taking or the whole fucking erotic scene, I was ready to shoot again after only a few minutes.

Suddenly, I felt my orgasm take over my body. This one felt no different from the others I'd had this evening. It felt fucking fabulous, too! No indication that I'd already cum twice; in fact, I think I may have shot off more that I had the first two times, if that was possible. I couldn't tell, because Laura never took her mouth off my cock!

Laura kept her lips tight around my cockhead while I came, and from what I could tell, she wasn't swallowing any of it. When she was satisfied I was finished, she let go of my cock, then leaned back a little and opened her mouth, showing me the pool of cum on her tongue. To my surprise, her mouth was almost half-full of my sperm! This evening was certainly proving to be miraculous.

Once Laura had convinced herself I had seen my cum in her mouth, she closed up and swallowed it down. Mine was the only load she swallowed all night. The rest was all over her body.

I wanted to lean down and kiss her, but again, my squeamishness about all the cum on her deterred me. I started to move away, but noticed a couple of the people still looking at me expectantly. Immediately, I knew what they were expecting. They all knew this was my wife, and they wanted my acknowledgement that what she had just gone through was okay by me, my participation notwithstanding.

For probably more than a minute, I stood there, looking from face to face. Almost all of them not engaged in their own pleasure were looking for me to kiss my wife.

Finally, I turned back to Laura. Sometime while I debated, she or somebody had managed to wipe her eyes enough for her to open them, and they were now turned to me. The wanton vibrations in her body, coupled with the pleading, desperate look in her eyes and the slimy coating she had on probably every inch of her eventually decided it for me.

Laura did this freely. She wanted to be a bukkake queen. Obviously, this whole experience turned her on immensely. It was a great turn-on for her, and for me. Before, she'd been reluctant to let me cum on her face. I was sure that now, if I really wanted to, I could cum anywhere on her or in her. Her ass was now freely open to me, something I'd hoped for a long time. From what Mr. Harrison/Member 1 said, there was even a modicum of swinging that went on in this group. I found myself wondering when the next party was...

Lovingly, I leaned over and pressed my lips to my wife's cum-slick lips. The slippery feel, unlike anything I had felt before, was fabulous! Laura's tongue probed my lips, urging them open, and I responded by opening up and plunging my tongue into her mouth. The flavor of mixed semen came into my mouth at that, and I found it to be a very unusual - though not entirely unpleasant - taste.

When I broke the kiss, I looked into Laura's eyes a moment. Among the desperate horniness, I could see some relief, and a lot of love. I could tell that I'd be in for a great fuck when I got home.

If I could still get it up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.