Wanting It Hard and Black

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tonia is a schoolteacher and she finally comes to a powerful realization -- she wants sex with one of the hot black studs in her school. Finally, she acts on her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   .

Tonia had been fighting with a sexual fantasy and desire for several weeks that she didn't even want to acknowledge. She was a medium height young woman with a shapely figure, nice full breasts, tight round ass and pretty blonde hair that framed a very pretty face. She had no problems getting attention from the men she worked with and that she came into contact with in the bars and clubs she'd occasionally go to for some light social drinking. But in the past few weeks, Tonia had begun to realize that she was nurturing a sexy fantasy that wasn't like any other she'd ever imagined in the past. Tonia finally was confronted by the reality that she wanted to have a very hot lusty sexual encounter with a studly young black lover. She wanted to feel a black stud's hard aroused cock in her hand, in her mouth and she wanted the scenario to end with her newfound black lover fucking her brains out with the very same large black cock she'd just finished blowing.

Not only was Tonia finally realizing how badly she wanted a sexual encounter with a studly black guy, but she was also finding it hot and very erotic to contemplate doing it at school where she taught with one of the black studs that she saw walking up and down the corridors every single school day. Tonia really struggled with that but she finally knew she was going to try her best to seduce one of about six different black male students that she found totally hot and sexy.

The next morning as Tonia prepared to dress for school, she picked out an outfit that she knew would highlight her nicely shaped figure and showcase what she had for the young studs whose attention she wanted to attract. She picked out a pushup bra that would make her nicely shaped and sexy breasts look ever hotter. Her sweater was rather snug-fitting and her short skirt definitely showed off her nicely rounded ass. She was ready for action and she wanted her black stud guys to be able to smell her sexiness in a visual way.

On her way into her classroom that morning, Tonia spotted four of the young black men she was hoping to get a new lover from. She felt her pussy clench inside her panties and start growing wet as she envisioned the sexy large cocks in each of their pants. Tonia wished she could go back home right then with one or more of them and spend the entire morning getting fucked and sucking off their hard black dicks. Tonia looked down, seeing her nipples poking out very visibly against the restraining cups of her bra and the material of her sweater and hoping that one of the black studs would notice her obvious arousal as well.

Tonia went through her morning and afternoon classes and when she heard the final bell for the day, she waited for her plan to unfold. She'd asked Marcus, one of the black guys in her class to come back and see her for some after class counseling regarding his work and his testing trend in her class. Sure enough, Marcus showed up as she'd asked, and Tonia at first acted as though everything was just as she represented it to Marcus. She had him sit in a chair and she leaned over him, showing him the test results and some of the questions he'd had problems with. She was a good teacher and she would continue to be one -- but she was a very horny teacher at that moment and she was hotly craving some black dick action.

Finally, as Tonia felt herself growing very horny and more than ready to do something very naughty with her student, she let her hand that had been casually resting on Marcus's shoulder slide around and she began caressing his muscular chest. That more than caught her hot young student's attention, and he turned to look Tonia in the eyes to see what it was that she had in mind with him.

"I know you didn't expect this but there's something else I want from you, Marcus, before you go home tonight. If you don't mind," Tonia said as she reached down boldly in between the sexy young black stud's thighs, rubbing her hand firmly across the head of his very large cock as she could distinguish it lying there underneath the fabric of his jeans.

"I don't mind at all. I don't know just what it is that you want, but I sure do know what I want to give you," Marcus said as he stood from the chair he'd been sitting in, and turned to take Tonia into his strong arms. Marcus had been keeping his eye on Tonia for a long time, and he couldn't believe that it appeared he was finally going to get what he'd been wanting -- a nice piece of Tonia, his sexy teacher. Marcus had been eyeing Tonia for several months and he'd more than once tried to figure out how to get inside her panties. As she'd touched him just seconds earlier and he'd realized it was a casual, accidental touch, Marcus had felt his cock rapidly grow into a totally hard erection in his pants. It only took a touch, a look or the obvious indication that a woman wanted him for Marcus to find himself nearly instantly prepared for a sexual encounter.

"What is it that you want from me?" Marcus asked Tonia as he turned to face her and to try to take control of this suddenly very sexy and erotic situation he found himself in.

"I want you horny black cock, Marcus," Tonia said as she reached up, running her hands over his muscular chest underneath the material of his shirt. "I want to taste your big hard black meat in my mouth, and I want you to fuck me, Marcus. Can you do that?? I want you to fuck me here and now in this classroom," Tonia said as she felt her nipples harden in arousal and her pussy getting very wet.

Marcus took Tonia's caressing hands and he lowered them down to his groin, closing them firmly over the huge hard bulge of his erection inside his pants. "Is this what you want, woman?" Marcus said in an effort not only to get Tonia to confront what she really wanted from him, but also to put himself in control so he didn't feel like this white babe teacher was making him do something that he didn't want to do.

"Yes, this is what I'm after, Marcus," Tonia said as she began to knead and squeeze Marcus's hardon and then she took her hands with his and led him up to where his was covering her full breasts with his palms. "And I want you to touch me and play with me, Marcus, and I want you to make me cum, baby," Tonia said as she warmed to the hotness of being alone with one of her black male students and knowing he was very receptive to her sexual advances to him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.