Bad Seed - Cover

Bad Seed

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Renee and her scientist husband discover a tree which can keep her young forever - but only by sacrificing young virgins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

Her name was Emily Blakeman. A sophomore at Tillman Community College and quite attractive, she was nevertheless not popular with the other students. Outspoken on a host of social issues and constantly berating her classmates for their lack of involvement, she was shunned by most of the student body. Her long brunette hair was worn frequently in a ponytail which almost reached her waist. Her manner of dressing did nothing to win her friends either. She often wore strange combinations of blouses, skirts, jeans and sweaters which made her a fashion pariah. The girls scorned her as too unconventional and the boys were intimidated by her aggressive, self confident manner. Possessing eyes of hazel which showed fire even from behind the "granny glasses" she chose to wear while discussing the homeless or the need for wilderness preservation, Emily was a beautiful young girl. Her figure was well developed for her age, her hips and legs showing attractive curvature and her breasts, although not yet fully developed, were the subject of many studied glances and occasional suggestive remarks by her male classmates.

Emily had been raised since the age of three by her aunt following the tragic automobile accident which claimed both her parents lives. Like her aunt, Emily was a virgin, not so much because of moral beliefs, but because there were simply other more pressing considerations than relationships with men, especially where sex was concerned. Emily had had a few dates, but the boys were quickly turned off, either by her refusal to engage in any back seat activities or by her sharp intellect and quick wit which left them wondering what to say.

Emily's hometown was more than a thousand miles from the transformed warehouse in New Jersey. The man Martin had hired had insisted that if there was to be no connection to the ultimate destination, the girl must be kidnapped as far away as possible. There was no overriding reason why Emily had been selected other than the fact that she lived so far away, had no possible connections to the Tyler family and that a routine exam had shown her to be a virgin. The man smiled to himself at how easy such records were to get when a few dollars changed hands. He also knew that Emily, when she disappeared, might well be suspected of running away since she was known to be a misfit at school and her aunt such a nonconformist in the community. That would at least provide sufficient time to get the girl far out of reach and cover any tracks which he did not plan on leaving to begin with.

The girl was again disappointed that so few had attended her rally to save the dolphins from illegal netting and fishing practices. Her arms still full of the pamphlets which she had hoped to hand out at the rally, she walked the six blocks to her home.

As she neared the empty field which she always used as a shortcut, she noted the streetlight at the corner which had been on earlier as she was on her way to the meeting, was now out. She thought little about it, however, as she strode into danger, unaware that she had been under surveillance for the last three weeks and her habit of cutting across the field duly noted. She was nearing the small clump of trees near the middle of the field when she suddenly felt a strong hand reach from behind and cover her nose and mouth with a chloroformed cloth while the other prevented her from escaping. Totally surprised, Emily did not at first realize the cloth was anything other than an attempt to muffle her screams. Yet scream she attempted to do, too late realizing her excited intake of air afterwards was dooming her as she futilely struggled. The smell was strong now and her desperation was largely her undoing as her breathing became rapid, accelerating the intake of the drug. She reached over her head to try to reach her attacker, perhaps scratch his face or eyes but he wore a helmet and visor and so this avenue of attack was thwarted. She then tried to twist herself free or at least around far enough to face her attacker, but by now the smell was overpowering and the anesthetic beginning to take effect. Her coordination was failing her as her arms were now simply flailing the air with no effect. As she felt herself collapse and the darkness descend, the last thing Emily remembered was the strong arms still holding her captive and the sickening smell of the chloroform.


She awoke on the floor, naked, still groggy, her hands tied behind her back. Emily found herself in a huge warehouse where an old woman in a wheelchair and a middle aged man sat watching her.

Immediately fearful, she started to scream but since they did not seem to be imminently dangerous and since they could have easily killed her already if they had wanted, she asked the most obvious of questions.

"Where am I?"

"Where is not important, my dear Emily."

"How do you know my name?"

"We know a great deal about you, Emily."

"Who are you?" the teenager demanded.

"Names are of little importance here," replied Renee in a voice that wheezed with age.

"What do you want?"

"Ah, now that's the question isn't it?" smiled Renee. "You see dear, I need a slight favor from you."

Martin winced and turned away slightly.

"What kind of favor?"

"I need you to give me something."

"What?"

"Your virginity."

"What?" the girl asked incredulously.

"It's quite simple really. You are a virgin. I know because I had a doctor examine you while you were unconscious. I want you to give up your virginity for me."

Emily's eyes shot quickly to Martin.

"No, not him. I want you to let that fuck you," said Renee motioning to the Luaki Tree which stood behind them.

"You're crazy!" said Emily, turning back to Martin. "She 's crazy as a loon!"

Martin tried to respond but choked on the words and again turned away.

"I will make you a straight business proposition," said Renee. "Kiss me and allow the tentacles on that tree to take your virginity and I will pay you one million dollars. Do that and the cash is yours and you will be returned to your home unharmed," she lied. "I can force you but I'd rather not. I simply would rather you willingly consent, because I don't want you to fight me, but believe me, if you don't do it willingly, we will make you and then you'll get nothing."

Emily figured the two for sexual perverts at best and perhaps murderers at worst. She was still woozy, but she recognized her current position as untenable. She must find a way to get her hands free, then perhaps she could defend herself and run for help.

"And you'll give me a million dollars?" she asked, hoping to make them think she was taking the bait.

"Absolutely!" said Renee, a slight smile crossing her lips.

As Martin helped the girl to her feet, Renee looked over the girl's body. Firm, smooth and attractive, it was her youthful upturned breasts and the small triangle of nest hair which intrigued Renee. If she were already younger, Renee thought, she would enjoy the conquest of this girl, seducing her, making her a sex slave as Christine had become, watching her degrade herself. Renee wondered how this girl would respond to being taken by large dogs.

She snapped out of her reverie, realizing there were far more important things to attend to at the moment. There would be time for all of that later. Yet as she followed the girl as she approached the tree, she almost wished she could somehow save the girl for later noticing how the young firm hips swayed so sensuously as she moved.

"Untie me," suggested Emily.

"Not just yet, my dear," said Renee as Martin wheeled her to within a few feet of the tree and assisted her to her feet.

"Oh yes," remembered Renee," there is one other thing I need you to do."

"What's that?" asked Emily, looking for exits.

"I need you to walk over to the tree and rub your pussy on its bark."

"Oh, come on lady..." started Emily.

"Just do it dear. Then you kiss me, lose your virginity and go home a millionaire."

The thought flashed through Emily's mind that perhaps this was some sort of trick by some of the kids at school. Perhaps they wanted to put her in a compromising situation, videotape it and then either embarrass, or worse, blackmail her into having sex with them. But why go to all this trouble and create such a weird scenario. Why not just take her to a barn, strip her, and tape her being raped by some hooded classmates? No, as a practical joke or blackmail, it just didn't make sense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.