Serena
Chapter 6: Trip to Wonderland

Copyright© 2004 by Arty

BDSM Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 6: Trip to Wonderland - What do you do when you find out the girl that you want to marry is a slave to another?

Caution: This BDSM Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow  

We stood together at the bottom of the drive. I felt slightly silly in just my coat and a pair of slippers. Serena had wanted me to wear trainers -- she'd said I would look cute bending over with nothing on as I tried to undo the laces. Serena looked sexy in her calf-length raincoat and a pair of court shoes. She hadn't bothered to do up any of the buttons but had simply used the belt to hold it closed. Each time I turned to look at her, I could see a wonderful amount of cleavage. I pondered this; why was I turned on by this display, when in a few minutes we would be naked and I would see much more of her?

The car making its all but silent arrival interrupted my train of thought. We waited for Sylvie to open the door for us. Serena turned to me.

"Strip now, David, and get in the car and kneel."

I slipped out of my footwear and I shrugged off my coat. Even though I can't have been exposed for more than a second, it felt like hours at least. In my haste I almost sat on the seat, but remembered Serena's last instruction and knelt in the way that I had practiced earlier. My pulse was as fast as if I had run a five-minute mile and I concentrated on breathing slowly, lest I faint from hyperventilation. Serena followed me into the car in a much more leisurely fashion; her position mirrored mine and she smiled gently in encouragement.

The limousine started away with a barely perceptible jerk. I stared at Serena's gently swaying breasts. This was not the most sensible thing to do if I was trying to stay flaccid. I realised this as I felt myself start to harden. Serena was no help as she licked her lips and leered at my erection. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something mundane. Unfortunately each activity that I considered seemed to be invaded by the remembered sensation of a pair of lips and a tongue. All too soon I felt the turning that heralded the final few hundred yards along the drive up to the mansion.

I felt myself blush crimson as I realised that I would be meeting my fiancée's mother naked and with an erection! I opened my eyes as we drew to a halt and Serena grinned mischievously. I swear that she was telepathic. I groaned inaudibly as I glanced out and saw Serena's mother waiting for us. I thanked whatever Gods were listening just then, for the absence of Jack. We waited with varying degrees of impatience and trepidation for Sylvie to open the doors of the limousine.

I felt a breeze as the door opened behind me and I slid carefully out of the car. Serena must have had soles of iron, as the gravel seemed to be tearing my feet to shreds. I swayed as I tried to find a position that didn't hurt my feet. The pain distracted me for a while so it was an embarrassing surprise when I looked up and saw that Serena and her mother had come from around the other side of the car. Salome stared frankly at my erection.

"I can see why you don't want to let this one go."

"Mother!"

"Since David is finding the gravel a bit uncomfortable shall we adjourn to the grass?"

We all made our way to the grass where Serena knelt gracefully, extending her head forward while holding her hair away with both hands. Salome indicated that I should kneel also. Taking one of the collars that she held, she buckled it onto her daughter and checked it for tightness. I leant forward and lifted my chin expecting her to do the same. She shook her head.

"Oh no, I won't be collaring you. That is only done by your Mistress," she stroked her daughter's hair. "Or your Master, should you ever have one."

She signalled to her daughter, who regained her feet and walked to stand in front of me. I was still staring at her feet when I felt her hand underneath my chin as she raised my head to look into my eyes. Her mother handed her the remaining collar, which she took and placed around my neck. Before she buckled it, she spoke to me -- asking me the questions that we had discussed at various times the previous week.

"Do you willingly submit to me for as long as I shall deem necessary?"

"I do."

"Will you do your utmost to obey me in all things?"

"I will."

"Do you accept punishment as the consequence for being unable to do my will?"

"I shall."

"Will you love, honour and obey me?" She winked at me as she ad-libbed a parody of the wedding service from the Book of Common Prayer.

"I do."

I tried to show her with my eyes and my demeanour that I was serious about marrying her; whatever the circumstances. She started to tear up a little as she realised what I had said.

"Will you accept this collar as a token of the vows that you have just taken?"

"I will."

With that she buckled the collar tight. Even for someone as used to wearing ties as the average British office worker, the collar was different again. I waited as she checked the fit. My breathing was not affected, but each time I swallowed I felt the restriction of the collar. It was an ever-present reminder of my servitude. Serena bent down and kissed me. She had kissed me many times before but for some reason this kiss was different; I felt owned. She stopped kissing me and signalled that I should rise.

"Well done, David." I smiled at the praise. "Now, some rules: firstly, do not speak unless you are asked to respond. Second, I am 'Mistress Jane', or 'Mistress'. Third, apart from 'Yes, Mistress' or 'No Mistress' the first and last word from you should be 'Mistress'. Finally, I want you sexually aroused at all times in my presence, unless I tell you otherwise - but you may not cum unless you are given permission." She looked at me, as I digested the weight of her words. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good."

She stared at my erection, which had started to flag a little. I followed the direction of her gaze and I blushed as I realised that I would have to do something about it in front of her mother. I started to move my hand and then I realised that I didn't know if I should ask permission. I looked pleadingly at my Mistress.

"Would you like to ask a question, David?"

"Mistress, may I use my hand?" I paused and then I remembered the third rule. "Mistress."

She smirked at my obvious lapse, but she seemed disposed to let it go this once. "Yes, David, you may use your hand to wank for me."

I flushed bright red at her choice of words, but bit my tongue and started to stroke my rapidly declining erection. I'd thought that arriving with a hard-on was the ultimate in embarrassment. I discovered that masturbating in front of your future mother-in-law ranks up there in the stratosphere, along with farting loudly in church and that sort of thing. I was perversely turned-on and in no time my erection was as hard as it had ever been. In an effort to take my mind off things, I stared at my Mistress's crotch and was profoundly pleased to discover that she was as aroused as I was.

"I think that's enough for now. We don't want you to break rule four so early in the proceedings, do we?"

Rule four? What was rule four? I replayed her first instructions in my mind, '... you may not cum unless you are given permission.' I let go of myself as if I had been scalded. I groaned as I felt that terrible weakness that pervades you just as you are about to ejaculate. I believed that I could actually feel the fluid entering the base of my penis. I watched in horrified fascination as it twitched in time with the beating of my heart. Slowly, oh so slowly I felt myself retreat from the precipice as I moaned in frustration. Serena, I caught myself, Mistress Jane watched this performance with a wicked smile.

"Now that you've cooled down I think we can go inside."

She leant forward and gently grasped my cock and started to lead me towards the house. I heard Salome chuckle as I attempted not to place my full weight on my feet in a vain effort to reduce the pain of the sharp gravel.

"Just try and walk normally. It's a lot less painful in the long run."

I did as she suggested and discovered that she was correct; I reflected that my feet were likely to be getting a lot tougher in the next few weeks. I wondered what would happen next, but the constant light tugging kept derailing my thoughts as my new Mistress led me through the house towards the next part of my training.

We arrived at a door labelled 'Supplies'. Serena let go of me and bade me stay and none too soon. My arousal level was dangerously high and it had been all too likely that I would have broken rule four in a humiliating fashion. I waited impassively as she opened the door to reveal a small cupboard full of various odd pieces of leather, some of which I recognised and others that I could fathom no use for. Serena, I caught myself again - this was much harder than I thought it would be - Mistress Jane selected several things and then closed the door.

"Close your eyes."

I did so and then felt something substantial wrapped around my head. Instinctively I tried to open my eyes and realised that I couldn't; a soft sponginess kept my eyelids closed. I felt something being wrapped around each of my wrists.

"Hands behind your back."

Again, I hurried to do as I was told. I heard a faint click and my hands were now all but useless -- trapped behind me. I struggled a little when I realised what had been done, then I felt Mistress' breath on my ear as she whispered calmingly to me.

"Shh. It's all right. I love you. No harm will come to you, relax."

I felt the incipient panic recede as she continued to croon in my ear and rub my shoulders gently. When she felt that I had calmed sufficiently she stopped and I felt the wrapping sensation around each ankle. I diverted myself by trying to imagine what I looked like. The vision of a naked slave collared, cuffed and blindfolded brought a surge of arousal and I moaned in frustration as I realised that I couldn't cum without permission. Although tied as I was, there was nothing I could do about it anyway. I wondered how long this would continue.

"Oh! You look so hot, my darling Slave." I felt a burst of pleasure; my Mistress was pleased with me! Then I felt her hand tugging on my cock again and I moaned again as the feelings started to build. She let go.

"Obviously rule four will be a problem for you, so you have permission to warn me if you are about to cum." There was a pause, "Just say 'Mistress' and I will understand. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She grasped me again and our strange procession continued. Occasionally I heard comments.

"Way to go Sofia!"

"He's a hot one."

"Can I have him when you've finished with him?"

I felt my face burning, but strangely, I knew that had I not been blindfolded I would have found the comments much harder to bear. When I realised this I felt humbled by the depth of understanding that she had displayed in blindfolding me in the first place. Then I realised that if I wasn't careful I was going to cum.

"Mistress."

I felt the air, cooling the slight moisture that had gathered from my Mistress' hand on me. In another burst of understanding I realised that this was probably harder on her than on me; at least all I had to do was do as I was told. I resolved there and then to do the best that I could for her, not to shirk anything.

"Shall we continue?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I felt her hand again, for the first time it seemed different, proprietorial. I wondered at myself, but I couldn't shake the feeling, nor could I deny how arousing it felt to be at her mercy. Just as I was beginning to think that I would have to alert my Mistress once more to my imminent release, she let go of me. Unfortunately, I took a half step after she had let go and I collided with her hip. The feel of her bare skin on mine was almost too much in my heightened state and I gasped at the sudden contact. I tried to step back and almost tripped. I felt her hands on my shoulders steadying me. She kissed me on the tip of my nose and spoke to me warmly.

"You're doing very well." She giggled, "For a beginner. But don't worry, I'll make a proper slave of you yet." I heard a door opening and she led me into a room. I felt my wrists being unlinked and I worked my shoulders to ease the ache that had I had begun to feel there. "There's a bed in front of you, about four paces. I want you to walk forward until you feel the edge of the bed on your knees. The head of the bed is on your right. When you reach the bed I want you to lie on it on your back with your arms and legs spread as widely as you can manage. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Off you go then."

I hesitated to take the first step into the blackness. SMACK! SMACK! I heard, then felt two swift hand-spanks to each bottom cheek. I blushed at the childishness of it and almost involuntarily I took that first tentative step. I berated myself for hesitating, she wasn't about to let me injure myself; she loved me. Blind people did this all the time for crying out loud. I tried to make the next two steps more confidently. On the fourth step I was careful to expect the touch of something and was rewarded by the feel of bedclothes at about knee-level. I stood with both legs touching the bed and leant forward until I felt the bed with both my hands. I tried to gauge the width and decided that it was a double bed or larger. I crawled onto the bed and arranged myself as I had been told.

"Well done, eventually." I was unreasonably pleased with the compliment and also upset that I had disappointed her even slightly. Why was I feeling like this? All week long, Serena had been trying to tell me how she felt and I thought I had understood. Now I was actually experiencing it for myself - if only for such a short while - and the feelings were already starting to overwhelm me. The gentle tug on my right ankle alerted me that I was being bound spread-eagled to the bed. I felt hands behind my head and the blindfold was removed. I kept my eyes closed. She kissed them.

"Very well done. You remembered." I could hear the genuine pride in her voice and my heart soared, I had pleased her greatly. "You may open your eyes now."

I opened them to see her face inches from mine, alight with love. I yearned to tell how I felt, but she had forbidden me my voice. It was so unfair, I wanted to tell her how much I loved her and she wouldn't let me! I couldn't even touch her; how could she do this to me? I saw my feelings reflected in her face and her words from last week came back to me, 'You're going to feel exposed and helpless and you will hate me.' Oh God, I almost had and we hadn't been doing this for more than an hour. Feeling so helpless I started to cry and once I started I couldn't stop. She held me then and crooned words of love and caring as I sobbed wordlessly.

Eventually the storm subsided. I was about to speak when she placed a finger on my lips and I remembered rule one. I had gone limp as I cried and she looked at me significantly as she fondled me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.