Serena - Cover

Serena

Copyright© 2004 by Arty

Chapter 5: Anticipation

BDSM Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 5: Anticipation - What do you do when you find out the girl that you want to marry is a slave to another?

Caution: This BDSM Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow  

By the time we arrived home it was late evening. I got out before Sylvie did and took Serena's coat from her. Sylvie opened the door and I draped the coat around Serena's shoulders before we walked to the front door. It was still only mid-afternoon but I felt shattered. I took the keys from the coat pocket and opened the door; Serena shed her coat and stepped across the threshold.

"Darling, you look worn out. This has been very tiring for you, hasn't it?"

"I don't know why though, all I did was sit and talk; until someone gave me a blowjob, that is."

"I hope it was to your satisfaction, Sir?" A smile dimpled her cheeks.

"The best I've ever had. I expect you to live up to that in the future."

"Yes, Sir."

She led me to the bedroom, then she undressed me, not allowing me to do anything for myself. Finally she pulled back the bedclothes and made me lie prone on the bed. Kneeling astride me, she started to massage my shoulders and neck. At first I was distracted by the way her clit chain tickled the crack of my bottom, but my tiredness and the soothing nature of the massage soon sent me into a deep sleep.

I woke the next day to feel myself engulfed in tender warmth; Serena's tongue danced a symphony of arousal, whilst her lips played a counterpoint of exquisite sensation. Her fingers delicately manipulated my balls, occasionally making a foray between my legs, to tickle the sensitive spot there. I felt myself start the almost inevitable journey to completion and she must have sensed this as she changed her tune and slowed her ministrations. I groaned in frustration. Then I felt my arousal start to rise again and once more she delayed the inevitable. Eventually, I was babbling my need to her and finally she didn't stop and allowed me to complete my journey in a climax so strong it seemed that my whole body was involved with every nerve ending on fire. I felt consciousness slipping away.

I opened my eyes again to see her mischievous face inches from mine.

"I trust that you enjoyed that?"

"Enjoy? You drive me halfway insane and then make cum so hard that I black out? I can't think of a word strong enough."

She smiled in a cat-that-got-the-cream sort of way and slid from the bed. "It's time we got up, we have to go back to work today."

She did her washcloth thing again and then shooed me out of the shower so she could finish off her own ablutions. I was just starting to get dressed when she came in from the bathroom, lay supine on the bed and pulled her knees to her chest.

"Darling could you check to see if I've done a good enough job?"

There it was again, her matter of fact acceptance of his rules. I ignored my jealous twinge and started to examine her closely. After a while, I forgot that the reason I was doing this was because she had been ordered to and just enjoyed the chance to examine her without any pressure to perform. Eventually though, even I had to admit that there wasn't a single hair anywhere to be seen. I could tell from the gathering wetness that she hadn't been unaffected. I blew gently on her clitoris and swiped my tongue the length of her sex, which caused her to groan, and then I got off the bed and continued dressing.

"You're a total rat, you know that?"

"It was you that said we shouldn't be late for work."

"Five minutes wouldn't have mattered," she grumped. Then she brightened and searched through her wardrobe. For the next few minutes she teased me by holding a series of inappropriate dresses to her body. Finally she pulled a sensible, loosely fitting dress from the wardrobe and we headed for the door. Stopping by the outer door, she unclipped the chain from her clit ring and unhooked the bells from her nipples. I realised that I'd been hearing bells subconsciously and the sudden cessation was deafening. While I was thinking about this she opened the door and stepped out. Before I could protest at her nakedness, she had shimmied into her dress and was standing there waiting impatiently in that time-honoured pose that only women can achieve and only when it has been they who have been delaying things until that point.

"Come on! We're going to be late!"

It was times like these, I thought to myself, that I realised there were advantages to being a Master. However I kept this thought to myself as I grabbed our coats, stepped through the door, and pulled it shut behind me.

I don't normally see much of Serena during working hours and today was no exception; so I had to wait until our usual lunchtime tryst in the park to see her again. After a few minutes of reacquainting our lips and tongues, I realised that we'd forgotten to bring anything for lunch. A short discussion led us to a hotdog stand on the edge of the park. Once we found a bench, she started eating her hotdog in a most lascivious manner. Unfortunately, we ran out of time and I had to return to work with an uncomfortable erection and no chance to do anything about it. She turned to me and surreptitiously squeezed me.

"You poor baby. Just keep thinking of me naked and on my knees in front of you tonight. I'm sure I can help you out then."

I groaned as her words fuelled a vision of the scene that she described. She laughed delightedly and wiggled her way back to the office that she shared with the others in her department. I spent the next few hours trying to get some useful work done. I almost forgot to book the holiday for next week. I took my completed form into my boss and didn't get the usual grumbles; it seemed that Jack had been as good as his word.

I met Serena as we made our way to the car park. I was surprised to find her wearing her coat; it wasn't that cold. I commented on it.

"You'll see when we get home."

I had an inkling of the reason, but did nothing to make certain. As I put the key in the lock she was unbuttoning her coat. I looked back and I could see a line of naked flesh that grew wider as each button was undone. I opened the door and pushed it wide for her. She grinned at me and slipped off her coat and stepped naked into the house. I followed her in and waited as she knelt and attached the chain to the ring above her clitoris and the two small bells to her nipple rings. She knelt like that for a short while and then stood up and shimmied her breasts in my direction; the bells tinkled merrily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.