A True Slut's Tales - Cover

A True Slut's Tales

Copyright© 2004 by Dirty Slut

Chapter 2: After The Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: After The Honeymoon - Wife takes on black men for voyeur husband's pleasure on their honey moon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

"I'm afraid I don't completely understand, George," I said after looking at the figures my father-in-law had shown me.

"It's pretty simple, dear. You're site is very near to being number one on the internet, but you personally are very near to becoming over exposed. We need some fresh blood on the site if you expect to hang onto your members. Not to mention acquire new ones."

"And where am I going to find fresh meat for this grinder of ours, George?"

"Well, Arthur was telling me about your friend Trina, and a few other college buddies that you hung around with in school. Maybe they could use some extra cash?"

"My friends may be sluts, George, but they're far from becoming whores. Especially for a pimp like you."

"How can you be so sure until you ask them? Besides, we aren't talking about them fucking anyone other than their husbands, boyfriends, or whatever here. We are asking them if they'd care to do it in front of a camera for some extra cash. And they'd continue to make money as long as people click on their home movies on your site. We're only talking about a small percentage here, it is your site after all, but with more faces on the site we're sure to keep growing, instead of becoming stagnant. My best analysts say that we really only need a core group of about seven raunchy sluts to make this work, and with you that means we only need six more."

"Okay, I'll ask, but no promises," I replied after thinking about it for a week. The worst that could happen is that I'd get to fly first class all around the country, stay in the best hotels, treat my friends to the best restaurants, and get to talk to all of my college sorority friends even if they all said no. Strangely enough, it was my first stop, at Trina's that made everything that followed a lot easier. Even if it didn't start out that way.


Trina is one of those long legged, tight assed, medium breasted women that cause men to be put in a neck brace, or traction after the first look. Her striking figure is often overwhelmed by the shimmering waterfall of fiery red hair that cascades wildly down from her head to near her waist, and that wrapped around a nearly angelic face of uncommon innocence. As my roommate in college she had been a fresh breath of healthy bi-sexuality in my sea of wanton mongrel men.

"You mean to tell me that after a year of not hearing from you at all, that you want me to turn tricks for you in front of a camera for a few extra bucks?"

"You do get down to the nitty gritty, don't you," I sighed as the waiter brought our salads, and then left us to eat. "Besides, it hasn't been a whole year, and you were at my wedding, remember."

"Yeah, where I got to say two whole words to you," she grouched, then stabbed a cherry tomato on her plate. "Honestly Jill, sometimes you can be so... so... damned self centered when it comes to your sex life. You know how I hate being photographed."

"You never seemed to mind when it was you in my bed," I grinned, trying like hell to down play her wrath towards me.

"You were more available back then," she shot back, but this time a smile crept over her lips.

"Boyfriend problems?"

"No, actually. More like girlfriend problems to be precise. As in I'm between them right now while my dorky boyfriend/fiancé is out of town on business."

"Sounds like you need a mini vacation," I suggested, and reached out my hand to take and squeeze hers gently. "I know I could use some help during this trip, and what with the use of the Hillcrest's company jet, and you can share my hotel suites, and rental cars it probably wouldn't cost any more than it would just for me."

The sparkle in her eyes lit up our table, and the squeeze back had my clit tingling, and my nipples sparking in response. Her smile saying more than words ever could we finished the rest of the meal catching up, and preparing for our sojourn together. A phone call on her cell to her boyfriend as we packed her things, and we were out of her place an hour later, and heading for my hotel suite together in my rented car.

"What's all this?" Trina inquired gesturing at the three tripods with the latest video equipment surrounding the master bed. "You weren't by any chance expecting me, were you?"

"It's part of the George Hillcrest plan," I giggled. "He figures if anything should happen that there's no reason why we shouldn't film it for my Internet site. But it's up to me whether or not the cameras get turned on."

"You know you've talked about this porno web site of yours all day. When am I going to get to see it?"

"Well, if you don't need any help with your things, I can go boot up my laptop, and get online while you get ready for bed. Then while you're looking over the site I'll get ready for bed. How's that sound?"

"Exceptionally efficient, as always," she giggled.

By the time I got online I heard the shower running, and decided to check my e-mail, and get that out of the way. As Debbie Shallowyk was next on my list to visit I opened her reply to my earlier request to visit her, and found her invite quite charming. She and her husband wanted us to join them in their mountain retreat, and would see to our transportation there once I sent them an ETA. I immediately replied with our estimated time of arrival at their local airport, and sent it out. I finished the rest of my e-mail correspondence in less than ten minutes, and was entering my web site when Trina joined me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.