A True Slut's Tales - Cover

A True Slut's Tales

Copyright© 2004 by Dirty Slut

Chapter 1: The Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Honeymoon - Wife takes on black men for voyeur husband's pleasure on their honey moon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sunrise in the tropics was everything the tourist pamphlets suggested that it would be. But it wasn't the sun leaking into our bedroom suite at one in the afternoon that woke me. It was the wet spot on my side of the bed that chilled me awake. Most of which was from my new husband, and not the other four men who had screwed me on our wedding day, the previous day, in fact just yesterday. Arthur had already licked all of their scum out of me before dumping his own in my slippery well-stretched haven most of last night.

So far, being married to Arthur didn't feel much different than being single. I'd hardly even felt his seven inches after taking on those other four cocks, none of which was smaller than ten inches in length, and bigger than one of my hands can wrap around. But Arthur's enthusiastic tongue had already made up for his deficiencies as far as I was concerned. So I had no real complaints, other than the wet spot my ass was soaking in.

The darling man looked angelic, and somewhat stupidly innocent in his sleep making little snorting sounds as he breathed. And a quick look under the sheets gave me an idea for a little mischievous fun at his expense. I quietly slipped out of bed, and went over to our suitcases, and opened mine up. It didn't take me long to find the cock and ball harness with the attached butt plug that George had given me as a wedding present, and I soon had Arthur's engorged genitals saddled up, and ready for the first day of our honeymoon's sexual activities. I held off putting the butt plug in until I had his wrists, and ankles handcuffed to the four posts of our bed. He woke up just as I shoved it all the way in.

"Hey?!!" He cried out. "What the hell?"

"Easy dear," I replied, snaking my fingers through his chest hair, "I'm just getting you ready for your first training session is all."

"T... training session?"

"Yes, your father insisted on it," I said. "He wants you to become the perfect cuckold," then imitating George's voice, "or I'll know the reason why."

"So why all the leather, and chain mail, babe?"

"Now you see, hon, that's one of your problems right there. I may be a babe to most men, but to you I'm a wife now," and I flicked a finger at his upright tower of helplessness. "You need to learn to respect me, as well as adore, and love me sweetheart, and that's what we're going to work on through our entire honeymoon. Now you just lay there and think about that while I shower up, and get ready for my first adulterous lover."

I took my time, making sure to clean away all of the previous days carnage, and caked on slime before leaving the shower. Then I did my ritual waxing naked on the bed with Arthur raptly attentive to my every move. I could tell right off that he loved watching me wax my bald crotch the most. And I'm sure he would have cum just from watching my raunchy display of my naked crotch if he hadn't had that harness strangling his cock and balls to stop him. In fact the head of his cock was almost purple it was so crimson with all of the blood draining from his brain into it. The waxing took most of an hour to complete, then I showed him how I painted my nails so that he could do it for me in the future. Then I carefully applied my makeup, and perfume before calling room service, and ordering us a continental breakfast. That gave me plenty of time to put on a pair of sheer black seamed nylons, a black satin garter belt, a quarter cup bra, black leather pumps, and a sheer black full-length nylon gown in which to greet room service in.

"How do I look?" I asked Arthur doing a complete turn around as room service knocked at our door.

"You look better than a porno star, sweet heart," he grumbled, and struggled in his bonds.

"Yes, I know, your father thinks I'll be able to make a great deal of money on the internet once he sets up a site for me. Which reminds me, you'll need to purchase a video, and a digital camera after I'm done with this guy. So don't get any ideas about dipping that silly little wick into me until we go to bed tonight, darling. I'll need you to record all of the action after this. Now let's see how you act when a stranger is doing your wife, shall we."

I opened the door, and let what looked like the ugliest, withered old black man I'd ever seen push the cart with our food on it into the suite right up next to the foot of the bed. Old being the operative word in his case. His cornrow like kinky hair gave him a bent over look that made both Arthur, and I openly gawk.

"Here's your damn breakfast, lady," he grouched, then mumbled loud enough under his breath so that we'd hear; "damn tourists can't even get up to eat breakfast at a decent time o..."

His mouth kept moving but he no longer said anything as he took all of me in his sight, and began openly drooling; "Holy shit!" He spat out after looking me up and down several times. "Girl, do you know you're nekid under that thing?" And when I nodded, and smiled seductively, reaching out to grab that sausage growing in his pants leg he added; "I think I jus' done died, and gone to whitey heaven!"

"It sure feels like some rigga-mortous has set in here," I said squeezing his stiff dick through his pant's leg as his left hand went behind me, and cupped my white ass.

"What about the stiff on the bed?" He whispered, dipping a finger into my slit through my robe from behind.

"He likes to watch," I replied as I unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his trousers.

"Isn't he your husband?" And his black hand went from my ass up to my throat to untie my sheer black robe, then slipped it off of me as I pulled his trousers down.

It was like a spring uncoiling the way his long thick black cock jumped out at me when it was released from the confines of his hotel uniform. A quick look Arthur's way gave me all the permission I needed to take that ebony pole into my hands, and bend down to kiss the head of it. My tongue slipped out to slurp up the drop of pre-cum that was leaking out of the tip. It had a slightly nutmeg-ish taste to it, which I suspected was mostly due to the lipstick I'd smeared on it. But the smell of Zest soap that permeated his crotch area was a welcome fragrance to be sure.

"Oh yeah," it came out of the old black man like a coyote howling at the moon. "Never had no married white slut suck my dick before, hell, I ain't never had any white slut before."

"Then you deserve the whole package, Mr... ?"

"Call me Dell," he introduced himself, then took a slight bow, "my son owns this hotel, and he was a little short handed today. My wife has been dead for a couple of years now, and I had nothing else to do, so I came in to help him. Talk about a piece of good luck, eh?"

"I'd say you hit the jackpot, old man," Arthur put in his two cents worth.

I pulled away from Dell then, and went to my suitcase again to pull out the ball gag for Arthur's mouth. A minute later Dell and I were rolling around on the floor in a classical 69 with him on top of me. His little goatee tickled my clitty as his tongue did the two-step way up inside of my moist hot center turning me all liquidy from that point on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.