A True Slut's Tales - Cover

A True Slut's Tales

Copyright© 2004 by Dirty Slut

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Wife takes on black men for voyeur husband's pleasure on their honey moon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

A true slut is willing to try anything once. I've heard more than one guy say that they'd drag their balls through a mile of broken glass just to see up my skirt. Oh sure I've got breasts that, like my ass, are more than a hand full. And my waist is tucked in so that most men's fingers touch when they use both hands. But seriously, so what? I'm sure I don't understand this battle of the sexes bullshit, or the Mars, Venus crapola. I'm a person, just like everyone else, and being human, once my older brother by two years raped me, as a teenager, and broke my cherry, I knew that I too loved sex. Okay, so I'm still uncertain as to whether I seduced him, or that he actually did rape me that first time, but it was fun nevertheless, even if it did hurt at first. In any event, I was on the pill already, and never got pregnant by him, however it did bend my mind just enough to make me feel sluttish from that point on.

So when the time came I helped pay for my college tuition by becoming a part time stripper, and part time female escort before meeting my second true love: Black cock. Before Joseph, my hair was a mousy brown, but since he had a thing for blonds I dyed the hair on my head platinum blond, and shaved the rest completely bare before waxing it all away later. He started pimping me out to his black friends soon after our one-month anniversary, and that ended that relationship. I had no real problem attracting every black cock within a 50-mile radius all on my own, but none of the men connected to those black cocks had more than a weekend in my bed on their minds at the most. And then I met my third true love, Arthur Hillcrest, III.

"I'd eat a bucket of her turds just to see where they came from," Arthur said one day just as I passed by outside of Chemistry 101.

I stopped dead in my tracks then with Trina my best friend giggling beside me, and with a half turn towards him, and his group of friends said; "That CAN be arranged, you know."

Having the richest boy on campus crawling around behind me at every turn isn't the worst way to finish the freshman year. And becoming engaged to him in my sophomore year at the age of 18 pretty much made me the hottest babe, popularity wise, from then on. Seducing his father on our first weekend at his family's estate pretty much insured our wedding plans, and finding out afterwards that Arthur had watched the whole thing from a hidden two way mirror while jacking off set the life style for our future as a married couple. I knew then that this was true love as my future husband was a natural born cuckold. Hell, he hadn't even fucked me yet. Nor was he going to until we officially tied the knot. But I changed my hair color to a Strawberry blond just to show my commitment to the family, and by his father's request. After all, the man had a juicy big cock that any black man would have applauded, and an inherited kinky nature with a frog tongue that any woman could cherish.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.