Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Come in," said Randy Barrett.

Tom opened the door. He still could not believe he was here.

"She left me," was all he could manage.

Barrett offered him a seat and Tom eased himself onto the sofa, exhausted.

"What you need is a good drink," said the rancher, moving to a small bar at one end of the room.

"She ran off with Vasquez."

"Vasquez? Why the little whore... oops, sorry."

"It's all right. That's exactly what she is and I've been a fool to think she was anything else."

"Maybe she'll come back," volunteered Barrett.

"No, I don't think so. Besides, after the things she said, I never want anything to do with her again... with ANY woman!"

"Well, I can't blame you for that... Do you have a place to stay?" asked Barrett, changing the subject.

Tom nodded negatively.

"They took everything! Money, clothes, wagon, team... everything!"

"Then stay here with me!"

Tom's eyes met those of Barrett.

"I'll make you a promise," stated Barrett, his voice low and sincere. "Stay with me and I'll treat you right. Stay as long as you like. I'll never run out on you the way she did."

Tom was confused. Experiencing inner urges he felt he shouldn't, he finished off the drink and lay back on the sofa.

"I won't ever let you down, Tom. I won't ever disappoint you," said Barrett, almost in a whisper as he sat on the edge of the sofa.

Barrett's voice was low and husky.

"Please, Tom"

"Yes... maybe for a while," Tom said softly as his arm came across his face, hiding his eyes as the other man's hands began exploring his body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.