Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Come in," said Manning, responding to the timid knock at his office door.

"Well, look who's here. And what can I do for you little lady?"

"I... I need a job. No one else in town will even speak to me, I have nowhere else to go."

"Word on the street is, you're broke and pregnant," he said, eying the woman who had pleasured him several times since that initial evening.

"I'll do ANYTHING!" Ellen sobbed, "just please don't turn me away. I slept in the livery stable last night. The smithy caught me this morning and threw me out. Please!"

"Are you showing yet?"

"No, not for a while."

"All right then, you can work the room on the far end of the hall. I had a girl quit last week and with that cattle drive moving through, I've got more horny cowboys on my hands than girls to satisfy them with."

He looked her in the eye.

"I can have Mabel take care of that motherly thing," he volunteered, "She's pretty handy with a coat hanger."

"I'll do whatever you say," Ellen whimpered subserviently.

He motioned her to come closer. She meekly obeyed.

His hand went under her skirt, his finger probing her nest. Her eyes were downcast. She made no offer to resist.

"Still tight, eh Ellen?" he smiled. "Let's just get one thing straight. You work for me now!"

A second finger joined the first. He hooked his fingers inside her and painfully yanked her to her knees. She gasped, but offered no resistance. Sitting in his chair, he took her chin in his hand and forced her to look him in the eyes.

"Don't expect to pull down any of that fancy money here. You'll get two, maybe three dollars a tumble, less when your tummy starts to swell. My cut is ninety percent. For that you get a roof over your head and three meals a day as long as you keep the customers satisfied. And you won't find any nice gentlemanly types here either, just rough and dirty cowboys. Some of them are real animals and some will beat the hell out of you before they take a piece of you. Still want the job?"

Her eyes could no longer meet his and dropped downward. Her voice was weak, almost inaudible.

"... yes, sir."

"All right. You might as well get right to work. I've got two cowboys waiting in room nineteen. Get out of those clothes and I'll see what Mabel can rustle up in the way of an outfit."

She undressed and was standing near his desk, naked, when he returned. He leered at her lithe body as she put on the sheer negligee.

"Let's make sure your haven't forgotten any important skills," he said, motioning to his crotch.

She lowered herself to her knees, unbuttoned his pants and took his already throbbing erection in her mouth. Manning climaxed quickly, Ellen swallowing every drop.

"And Ellen," he said as she was opening the door to leave.

She looked back to see him smiling broadly.

"I'll expect you to put out for me any time and any way I want."

Her eyes could not meet his.

"... yes, sir," she said as she silently slipped out and closed the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.