Incident at Pima Mesa
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Miranda and Ellen had also become aware of the rumors circulating about their "business". So they decided Ellen should at least give the appearance of paying her respects as a good religious wife.

She wore a long plain black dress, her hair done into a conservative bun. As she stood at the grave side, her mind was on one thing only, her demon lover who awaited her at home. As her thoughts ran to Miranda and the outrageous sexual acts they had committed together, she felt her nest begin to moisten. As the preacher was finishing his remarks, so was Ellen as, with her vaginal lips, she squeezed the dildo Miranda had given her before coming to the service. The same strap Miranda had used to hold the huge dildo in place as she raped Ellen was now working in reverse. The dildo, fitted into the strap, was protruding backward into Ellen's nest. Ellen had trained herself to constrict and relax her vagina so as to work the dildo back and forth.

As the bible thumping preacher's prayer reached a climax, so did Ellen.

"AMEN!" she shouted a little to loudly as her body shivered.

Ignoring the stares, she began to leave, wanting to get home to her Master as soon as possible.

"Mrs. Graves?" said one of the church elders.

"Yes, Elder Taylor?"

"The elders of the church need to talk with you."

"Maybe later," Ellen said, her mind racing to a beautiful naked body waiting for her, legs spread.

"Now, Mrs. Graves!"

There was a harsh coldness, which suggested immediacy.

"Very well," replied Ellen impatiently, "What do you want to talk about?"

Miranda had gone downstairs to fix some tea. She was wondering how much the funeral and compulsory mourning would curtail business. She still wasn't sure how much longer she could keep this arrangement as she had heard this morning that Tom was now up and around.

She wondered if there was any way she could wangle him into letting her keep Ellen and their lucrative venture. She was sure she could play the repentant wife, manipulate him into taking her back. It was just this thing with Ellen. The rumors were all over town. Perhaps she would deny it, keep Ellen in business here while she and Tom lived elsewhere. Of course she would have to see Ellen occasionally to "reward" her for jobs well done, but that could be arranged so Tom would never know.

Their eyes met the moment she opened the bedroom door.

"You!" she gasped.

"None other!"

Her heart was in her throat. The thoughts of the last few moments were scattered asunder. This was different. There were those moments at Pima Mesa when she thought he was lost to her forever, then the separation and yearning.

"I've thought of you constantly." she said, "and the more I thought of you, the more I wanted you."

"As I have thought of you," he replied.

She set down the tea and began to undress seductively.

He walked over to her, reached out and ripped open her blouse. Taking a breast in each hand, he squeezed as he pushed her against the wall.

"At Pima Mesa I came to realize you like it rough, don't you?"

"Yes," answered a breathless Miranda.

"And hard!" he said, his erection throbbing against her even through his pants.

"Yes!"

"See if this is hard enough for you!" he said, unbuckling his pants, pulling the rest of her dress from her and with both of them in a standing position, forcing her legs apart and filling her nest with a rock hard penis.

"Thrusting uncontrollably, Miranda could only utter...

"Yes, Ramon, YES!"

Minutes later, Ellen came running up the stairs, paper in hand.

"Master, Master," she called, her voice urgent, worried.

She ran to Miranda's room and knocked repeatedly until Miranda, nude, breathless and perspiring profusely, opened the door slightly.

"What shall we do?" cried Ellen. "I was stopped by the church elders after the ceremony. Master, Elijah left everything to the church!"

She was in tears.

"House, furniture, belongings, even the small amount of money in the bank. They know, Master, they know what we've been doing. They're kicking us out. They told me we have only until noon tomorrow!"

Her voice was filled with panic.

"What will we do master? What will we do?"

"We, Ellen?"

Ellen was stunned.

"Why, yes Master. You know I want nothing more than to serve you."

She fell to her knees, forcing open the door and grasping Miranda's legs. She buried her face in Miranda's nest and began sobbing before she realized they were not alone.

"Who..." she stammered.

The Mexican lay naked and smiling on the bed.

"There has been a change of plans, Ellen. Ramon and I are going away together. He wants me to be his woman and I have come to realize in the last few minutes how much I want to BE his woman! We are leaving for his camp in the next few minutes."

"But... but... you can't leave me!" Ellen shouted, clinging even more tightly to Miranda's leg.

Miranda was disgusted at how quickly Ellen had reverted to the role of groveling, mousy servant. She hated her for it.

She yanked the smaller woman up, painfully, by the hair and then backhanded her across the face, Ellen falling backward onto the floor.

"Not only can... AM!" Miranda sneered, grabbing a blouse and skirt and beginning to dress

"But, where will I go? What will I do?" sobbed Ellen.

"That is your concern, not mine." replied Miranda. "I'm leaving this town and never coming back."

"Please!" begged the sobbing woman, "Please!"

"You sniveling little bitch!"

Miranda's kick caught Ellen under the chin, driving her hard against the foot rail of the bed. Stunned, she could offer no resistance as Miranda grabbed her by the hair and began dragging her from the room.

"No, master, no. PLEASE!"

Down the hall, Miranda pulled the dazed woman toward the stairs. Dragged by her hair, trying to regain her footing, tears streaming down her face, Ellen Graves life was crumbling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.