Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Within only a few days, Miranda's business was thriving. The first night, Ellen had "entertained" only four customers, but the word soon spread and now from sundown until the early morning hours, Ellen virtually never left the bed, as an endless parade of cowboys, vagrants, and, not a few, "respectable" businessmen partook of her pleasures.

Even Ellen's cousin with whom she had gown up, had paid his money for a tumble with what was being billed as the tightest little piece in town.

When Ellen had recognized him, she had refused, but to Miranda a paying customer was a paying customer. So with Miranda looking on, Ellen had been forced to take him in mouth, nest and anus. He had been back three times and admittedly was using rent money for what he called "the best cousin money could buy"!

Tom still refused to see Miranda, but the doctor told her he would be up and around in a week or so. At her request, he also said he would talk with Tom to see if Tom would at least agree to talk with her.

Miranda was pleased. Even with a fifty-fifty split with Manning, she was still clearing forty to sixty dollars a night. She was, of course, giving Ellen nothing. Her only inconvenience was having to occupy another room down the hall, since Ellen and her customers kept her original bedroom busy.

Miranda was aware, however, that she could double or triple her intake by catering to a higher clientele. It was with this in mind that she had been busy most of the day in arranging a "special" evening.

Returning in late afternoon, she found Ellen in the kitchen preparing Elijah's supper.

"Hurry up and finish with the old man. I have something special planned tonight!"

Ellen looked up from tired eyes saying nothing.

"I have arranged for some special guests to get a look at you tonight. Williams the banker, Russet the cattleman, Billings the owner of the silver mine. When they get a look at you in bed, I'll have no trouble tripling our current prices. Wear the black outfit. I'll do your hair. With an important audience like this, I want a special performance from you tonight!"

"Master, please. I can't keep this up. I'm up most of the night. I..."

"If you need more sleep," sneered Miranda, "just sleep through in the morning."

"But I have to see to Elijah."

"To hell with the old man! What does it matter anyway? All he does is sit and stare!'

"But he's my..."

Ellen gasped wishing she could take back what had just escaped her lips.

"Your what Ellen?... Your what?"

Miranda grabbed her hair, pulling the shorter woman to her and looking directly into Ellen's eyes. Ellen looked up through tears, in fright. Miranda's sudden savage kiss was strong and deep. Ellen yielded, giving herself to the woman whose slave she had become.

"Whose wife are you Ellen?" Who's ring do you wear? Who owns your mind, your body, your soul?"

"... You Master."

"You belong to me! No one else! Make that mistake again and I'll throw the old man out in the street!:

"... Yes my Master of Darkness."

And with that Ellen silently served Elijah's meal and prepared her bath.

The small bedroom was crowded. All ten men were wealthy by southern Arizona standards. Some had already heard about Ellen, others hearing about her for the first time when approached by Miranda. About two thirds were married, but far more important to Miranda, all had brought a wallet brimming with cash. They were anxious to see what had been promised them and were more than willing to pay.

"Gentlemen," said Miranda stepping to the center of the gathering, "I apologize for the cramped quarters, but I assure you, you will consider it a small inconvenience when you see what I have to offer you!"

The door opened and Ellen walked seductively to the bed as Miranda had prompted her.

The black corset-like bodice held her breasts high, showing lots of cleavage and barely covering her nipples. It narrowed at her small waist and ended in high cut legs trimmed in frilly lace which only began to cover her cheeks. She wore black fishnet stockings and matching high heel shoes.

The men were dumbfounded. They stood in stunned silence as Ellen, at Miranda's cue, began to slowly and sensually undress.

"Gentlemen," said Miranda, "this is Ellen, who is about to perform for you. As she does so I will accept bids for the honor of being the first to do more than look. Bids close when the last item of clothing is gone and whoever has the high bid at that point has her for as long as he likes, in any way he likes. The rest of you may, of course, have your turn... but isn't being the first always best?

Ellen stepped out of one of the shoes.

"Twenty dollars!" came out of the crowd.

The other shoe was discarded.

"Thirty!" came another offer.

She raised a leg onto the edge of the bed and began rolling down a stocking.

"Fifty!" said one of the out of towners.

"Sixty!"

She began taking down her other stocking and stroking her legs from toes to hips.

"Seventy-five!"

She ran her hands sensuously over the black bodice cupping her breasts while Miranda watched her pupil with approval.

"One hundred dollars!" said the mine owner.

Ellen's hands went between the cups of her garment and began to tantalizingly undo the hooks which would allow the garment to fall, completing her nudity and closing the bidding.

"One ten!"

"One twenty!"

The first two hooks were undone and the top of her bodice fell slightly, revealing her firm full breasts.

Despite Miranda's coaching and threats, Ellen's eyes lowered momentarily in shame and embarrassment.

"One fifty!" offered the banker.

Her fingers began to undo the next hook.

Miranda was smiling broadly

"Wait a minute!" said one of the men closest to the door.

They all turned as he opened the door and listened.

"There's somebody calling for Ellen down there," he said, motioning downstairs. "I'm not sure, but I think it's that old man I saw in the living room as I came in."

"Elijah!" said Ellen.

"Never mind!" commanded Miranda, just ignore him!"

"But he needs me!" pleaded Ellen.

"I said ignore him!"

"I... can't... I'm sorry. I must see that's he's all right!" said Ellen rushing toward the door.

"Who is he?" asked one of the men as she pushed past, "your father?"

"No," said Ellen hurrying out the door and down the stairs, "he's my husband!"

Miranda was infuriated, but determined not to let this opportunity escape.

"Sorry about this little interruption gentlemen, but..."

Her mind was racing. A new plan was forming, a plan of punishment and profit.

"... this room is not really big and comfortable enough anyway. Why don't we reconvene downstairs where you'll find the accommodations more to your liking."

"But her husband?" someone asked.

"He Is an old man who gets his entertainment from watching his young wife with other men!"

"But what about the bids?" asked the banker.

"We can continue them down there, she said, "or I have something else in mind which you may like even better!"

Miranda led the way. As they filed into the living room, Ellen looked up in surprise.

"He had a leg cramp. It's all right now."

"That's good, Ellen", said Miranda in front of the others.

She walked over taking Ellen firmly by the arm and starting into the kitchen.

"Gentlemen, make yourselves comfortable. We'll be right back."

Once in the kitchen, Ellen, knowing Miranda was incensed, began to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Master. I was afraid it might have been something serio..."

The vicious slap brought her up short.

Miranda whispered so as not to be overheard, but there was venom in her words.

"You bet you're going to be sorry you little slut!"

"Master, please!"

"Shut up you little whore. Not only did you once again refer to that worthless piece of meat in the other room as your husband but..."

"I'm sorry, Master. I know I am Satan's bride. I know I have given myself to you, that I am yours for eternity. I know I shall burn in everlasting damnation for what I have done but..."

"Silence! One more word and I'll kill that old man. Do you understand?"

Ruled by fear, Ellen nodded silently, her head hung in subjugation.

"Not only that, but you nearly ruined a great business deal! Well, there will be a change in plans. You're going in there and give them a performance they won't soon forget!"

"In there?" gasped Ellen, "but Elijah... ?"

"You should have thought of that before you damn near ruined everything. Anyway, perhaps it's time he found out what his pretty little caretaker does from dusk until dawn!"

"No, please!"

"What did you say?"

"Please, Master! He'll see me!"

Miranda grabbed Ellen's hair and pulled her face close.

"That's the whole idea! Now get your tight cunt out there and give them what they want. And they had better be well satisfied or you and Elijah will both suffer!"

Ellen began weeping softly.

Miranda slapped her twice, hard.

"Stop your sniveling you mindless little religious bitch. Your soul is already lost. There is nothing left to be ashamed of, nothing more your God can do to you. But I can! Now get out there!"

Silently Ellen obeyed.

Miranda walked back into the room with a broad smile.

"Gentlemen, with your permission, Ellen has suggested an alternate form of entertainment. She wishes to make you a wager."

Miranda took ten small pieces of paper and numbered them one to ten. She then dropped them into a cup.

"The game is this. Each of you will wager fifty dollars which you will deposit with me and then draw a number from the cup. Numbers one through five will go first. Ellen will take all five of you at once and if any one of you is disappointed, you will get your money back. Numbers six through ten will get the same offer. Agreed? After all how can you lose?"

It was only moments until Miranda had five hundred dollars in her hand.

"Now let's see," said Miranda arranging a small low table in the middle of the room and covering it with a blanket.

"What about her husband?" asked one of the men.

"Oh Elijah just loves to watch, don't you Elijah?" said Miranda pulling his chair up front where he could not help but see what was about to transpire.

Ellen burned with shame and anguish.

"Show them what they're getting Ellen!"

The housewife's hand finished unlatching the last hooks and the bodice slid to the floor.

Ellen Graves stood naked in front of the ten leering men whose erections already bulged their pants, her husband whose tired eyes lifted in pain to see her standing nude before him and a roomful of strangers and the woman Ellen believed was Satan incarnate. Ellen despised herself for what she allowed Miranda to command her to do, but knew she was helpless to resist.

"Show them Ellen!"

Ellen laid back on the small table, lifted her legs high grasping each ankle as she spread herself to the leering customers.

"Here Elijah!" said Miranda keeping the old man's face toward Ellen as he tried to look away, "see what you've been missing!"

"And now gentlemen, the payoff begins," announced Miranda.

"Who has slip number one?" she asked.

One of the men from out of town came forward. Ellen stood up as he undressed and lay on his back on the table.

At Miranda's cue, Ellen straddled him and lowered herself onto his erect penis. Leaning her hands on his chest, she began lifting and lowering herself to meet his thrusts.

That's one!" said Miranda. "Now if we may have numbers two and three!"

The two men stood on either side of Miranda and dropped their pants. Ellen took a waiting penis in each hand. She leaned first to one side, then to the other and took each cock down her throat. Returning to her original position, she began the stroking with her hands that would lead to their eventual orgasms.

"That's three!" announced Miranda, "and now for number four!"

The mine owner came forward. Dropping his pants, he stood beside the shoulder of the man lying on his back. Ellen had been averting Elijah's disbelieving eyes, but now her eyes closed as she tried to put out of her mind the knowledge that her husband was watching her deprave herself. She leaned forward and took the throbbing erection in her mouth. He began thrusting and she took him completely as Miranda had taught her, then began the repeated alternation of mouth to throat as her lips and tongue played over his phallus.

"And now for number five!" smiled Miranda.

The burley rancher came forward and Miranda positioned him directly behind Ellen and between the legs of the prone man whose penis was filling her nest. Ellen's rear was high in the air. Miranda put her finger briefly in her mouth and then thrust it into Ellen's anus. Withdrawing, Miranda looked at the erect rancher.

"She's all yours!'

He took her eagerly, ramming his penis completely inside her with one powerful and massive thrust.

Ellen almost fainted with the pain but recovered quickly, knowing her mentor/tormentor would reck even greater punishment if she failed in the slightest way.

And so as the others watched, Ellen humped, jerked, sucked and thrusted in wild abandon. Sweat poured off her as her body writhed in constant contortions to assure the men would get what they wanted.

The near simultaneous orgasms filled her rectum, vagina, hands and mouth with what seemed a river of semen.

Dripping wet and exhausted, she lay momentarily on the table as the men withdrew. Her eyes fleetingly met those of Elijah whose face showed pain and revulsion. Again Ellen closed hey eyes. Why, oh why, had she ever allowed that she-devil to seduce her? How could she ever have allowed her body and soul to be taken, to agree to such unpardonable sin as she was now committing? Tears welled in her eyes. She was lost! Damned forever for her lust and depravity! Miranda was right. She was nothing but a common whore, who deserved everything which was happening to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.