Incident at Pima Mesa
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Miranda awoke and immediately looked to the floor. Ellen lay curled up asleep, thumb in mouth, two fingers of her other hand in her nest.

As Miranda stirred slightly, the minister's wife also awoke.

"Come here," commanded Miranda.

Ellen obeyed silently.

"Did you do last night as I told you?" inquired Miranda threateningly.

"I... I..."

Miranda grabbed the labial ring, pulling it down painfully and forcing Ellen closer.

"Better tell me the truth! You know my demons are everywhere! They spy on you constantly! I know everything you do or feel or even think!"

Miranda read the guilt in Ellen's face.

"I already know! Now confess!"

"Oh, Master, I tried! Really I did! Nine times I found pleasure... but I was so tired... I... fell asleep."

Her head hung in shame and fear.

Miranda was appreciating the power her mother must have felt in dominating Laurie and her that afternoon, but she also knew she must gain absolute dominion over this woman if her plans were to materialize. Such disobedience could not be overlooked. She stood towering over the shorter woman.

The backhand across the face caught Ellen by surprise. She slumped to her knees grabbing Miranda by the legs in supplication.

"I have offended you, Master. Do with me what you will. I deserve whatever punishment you give."

There were tears in the eyes of the pastor's wife.

"Get up you sniveling little bitch!" said Miranda, pulling the woman to her feet by the hair.

"Disobey me again and I'll leave you to get what satisfaction you can from that moldy piece of manhood downstairs!"

"No, please," begged Ellen.

"There is much to do today. Now get dressed and see to Elijah. Then take a bath and return here. I have plans for you!"

The housewife started to leave.

"Wait! First, tart, come here and service me!" ordered Miranda, placing one leg on the bed and baring her nest.

Ellen obeyed at once with enthusiasm of mouth and tongue. Miranda climaxed quickly.

"Now be gone with you!"

Ellen left, smiling that she had been able to please her demon master.

As Miranda prepared for her bath, the idea which had occurred to her last night began to crystallize as a deliciously profitable and decadent plan.

There was again that same timid knock at the door.

"Come in." answered Miranda who had been anticipating Ellen's return for the last hour.

Ellen entered quietly.

"Have you done as I ordered?"

"Yes, Master," replied the woman in that weak tone of subservience Miranda had come to hate, but which she was now determined she would put to good use.

"Strip!."

As Ellen was disrobing, Miranda went once again to her bag and to the hidden compartment filled with her mother's pilfered spoils. As the last garment fell away, Miranda turned around to face her slave of love and depravity.

Ellen's eyes widened as they fell on the huge single dildo in Miranda's hand. She gasped slightly.

"Know what this is?"

"It... it looks like..."

"That's right, and you Ellen Graves are going to learn how to screw, first this dildo and then real men!"

"But my husband... I couldn't."

"You're married to me now, or had you forgotten?"

"No, master but this ring, my vows," she pleaded, touching the wedding band on her finger.

"Mean nothing now! You've sold your soul for pleasures of the flesh. You've already violated all your precious vows. Now take it off!

Ellen looked pleadingly, hesitated.

"Take it off or you'll never touch me again!"

Slowly the ring came off her finger.

"Give it here!"

Ellen placed the ring in Miranda's hand.

Miranda sneered down at the helpless woman. She grabbed the labial ring and pulled hard bringing tears to Ellen's eyes.

"This ring is the only one that matters from now on! Do you understand?"

"... Yes, Master."

"Your soul is lost Ellen! You bargained it away last night for the opportunity to stick your face between my legs! You are damned forever! Your only course is to obey me and take what pleasure I see fit to give you!"

"... Yes... yes... lost forever."

"Now lie back on the bed and spread your legs! You are about to learn how to satisfy a man with your mouth, your cunt and that tight little ass of yours!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.