Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

In late afternoon of the next day, Miranda told Ellen she would love some company and asked if Ellen would come to her room after supper,

Ellen was still shaken and embarrassed after last night and wasn't sure she could face Miranda even though she thought she had slipped away unseen when Miranda had come to the door. However, lacking any logical excuse and feeling a strange sense of excitement, she agreed to stop by as soon as she got Elijah to bed.

Miranda answered the timid knock.

"Come in."

Ellen opened the door, her eyes widened and she gasped slightly as she saw Miranda lying on the bed wearing only a satin robe which was partly open revealing all of her shapely legs and lots of cleavage.

"Perhaps I should come back another time," stammered the housewife, beginning to retreat.

"No, please come in," voiced Miranda, smiling coyly, her arm brushing the robe and briefly exposing pubic hair.

"Sit here, next to me," she said, the words half imploring, half commanding.

Ellen sat quietly, her eyes downcast.

"Ellen, I think it's time you enjoyed yourself and, in the process, learn who has the real power in this world."

"I... I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, I think you do," smiled Miranda. "For instance, you told me the other night you've never been to bed with anyone."

Ellen caught something in the smile which excited yet frightened her.

"Perhaps I spoke too candidly," she said nervously. "I..."

"You were just being honest. But it was also apparent you would like someone to take you to bed."

Ellen's mouth dropped open.

"But I have taken my vows and would never betray my husband. I could never bring myself to be with another man."

"Who said anything about a man?"

Miranda was smiling flirtatiously. Thoughts of Laurie and their trysts danced in her mind.

Ellen reddened, embarrassed that she had already revealed too much of her private thoughts to another -- and a stranger at that.

"Perhaps I'd better go."

"No, stay Ellen."

The voice was quiet, but compelling.

Ellen sat back down, still uncomfortable but fascinated with the combination of looks and smiles from the woman sitting so close to her.

Miranda's hand slid seductively down her own body.

"We've only begun to get to know each other."

Ellen's eyes widened, her breathing beginning to quicken.

Miranda brought her hand under her breast cupping it so that, even through the robe, her nipple stood out plainly.

Ellen felt her face reddening as her temperature rose uncomfortably. Yet she could not take her eyes off Miranda and that wondrous body which titillated her so, making her yearn with desires she never knew existed.

"I've... I've never known anyone like you Miranda."

Miranda slid her finger momentarily to her nest and then to her lips where she delicately and sensuously kissed, then sucked, it in her mouth.

"Perhaps not Ellen. But you'd like to, wouldn't you?"

Ellen couldn't believe what was happening. She should be repulsed by this outrageous behavior, yet she was spellbound, while her own body betrayed her by responding sensually to this temptress.

Miranda let the robe fall open exposing breasts and nest hair.

"There is so much waiting for you Ellen. All you have to do is say yes."

Ellen felt as if her body was on fire.

"Perhaps I should open a window. It seems rather hot in here," she said, pulling at the button of her high top dress.

"Here, let me help," offered Miranda, sitting up and unbuttoning the collar, letting her fingers slide along the other woman's neck.

"I..." Ellen faltered.

"What is it Ellen?"

"... Your fingers..."

"Oh, and how do they feel?"

"... nice... wonderful... but..."

"But what, Ellen?"

Perspiration was beginning to bead on the forehead of the housewife.

"Perhaps I should say good night," she said, attempting to rise.

Miranda's hands held her shoulders gently but firmly. Ellen offered no resistance. Obviously she was used to being told what to do and mindlessly obeying.

"And perhaps you should stay and explore your feelings."

"But those feelings are evil."

"Does this feel evil Ellen?" asked Miranda slipping her hand sensuously behind the woman's ear and through her hair.

"... No... yes... no... I... don't know."

"You say your vows prevent you from taking pleasure with a man, but as you can see I am no man," stated Miranda cupping one of her own breasts with one hand while she spread her legs and with the other hand spread her nest hair to expose her glistening labial lips.

Ellen's mouth flew open. She was astounded, first at the audacity of this woman and secondly at the beauty of her body and its most intimate recesses.

"Mrs. Willis! You... you... !"

"Yes, Ellen, I what? Choose to share my feelings, my desires, my body with another woman? A woman who is attractive to me... and attracted to me?"

"No... I..."

"Ellen," said Miranda, bringing the other woman's hand to her breast, "feelings are a part of us. Some of us go through our entire lives without expressing those feelings and the pleasures they can bring; while others are not afraid to share, to give and to take. Women, Ellen, have special ways of bringing pleasure, which men can never even dream about."

Ellen started to withdraw her hand, but Miranda's strong touch persisted and the housewife was amazed at herself as she gave a gentle squeeze on Miranda's nipple which stiffened.

"You see Ellen, what one beautiful woman can do for another?"

"Do you really think I'm beautiful"

"Of course you are, but how can I enjoy your beauty when it's covered?"

Miranda unbuttoned Ellen's dress. Ellen's hands covered Miranda's as if to stop her, but one look into Miranda's eyes and her hands fell away. Miranda slowly pulled the dress down around the housewife's waist.

"The Devil is tempting me," said Ellen, her breathing rapid.

The young woman's hands instinctively covered her breasts, but Miranda's eyes were enough. Ellen's hands fell away to reveal unusually large breasts for a woman her size, full and firm with large dark aureoles.

Ellen's eyes dropped in embarrassment. For only the second time in her life, she was exposing her body to another person and, to her shame and degradation, it was a woman. However, her shame was mixed with an overpowering excitement as her breathing became shallow, her body afire.

Miranda's hands lifted Ellen's head so their eyes met once again.

"They're magnificent, Ellen!"

Miranda let her hands begin a slow sensuous journey to those luscious mounds.

"No, you shouldn't," was all Ellen could mutter, but her own hands stayed at her sides, allowing Miranda to bring her hands under to cup them.

"Oh, this is wicked..." breathed Ellen. "Are you sure... ?"

"Very sure," answered Miranda, looking deeply into her eyes.

Her fingers started exploring the other woman's breasts.

"Oh no, you mustn't," implored the wife of the minister, but she moved closer to Miranda instead of away.

"But then you could never feel this!" said Miranda grasping and squeezing the nipples, feeling them harden under her touch.

"Ohhhhhh!... Ohhhhhh!"

Ellen was electrified, her pulse pounding. Her nest was soaking and her legs began an unconscious rubbing together.

Gently Miranda laid the woman back on the bed. Her dress and undergarments slipped off easily. Next came shoes and stockings. Finally, Ellen Graves lay completely naked, her body squirming for satisfaction as Miranda teasingly slid the robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Miranda lay beside the nearly demented housewife. Her fingers began to explore other parts of Ellen's body. As Miranda's hand neared her nest, the sexually crazed woman unashamedly thrust as high as possible to capture the elusive fingers in her nest, but Miranda's fingers moved on leaving her at fever pitch, aching for satisfaction.

Ellen 's hands roamed over Miranda's body as well, but her inexperience made her clumsy.

"I've... never done this before."

"All the more reason to find out what pleasures I can bring you."

"But, we shouldn't be doing this. You shouldn't be touching me there or there or..."

Miranda's fingers which had been playing in Ellen's pubic hair suddenly entered her vagina and found her clitoris.

There was a sudden, gasping intake of air from the young minister's wife whose mouth flew open in astonishment. Before she could recover, her mouth was covered, her lips forced apart and a strong probing tongue violated her all the way to her throat.

For one brief moment, she tried to free herself, but with tongue filling her mouth, hand firmly grasping her breast and fingers touching her where she had never been touched before, the woman was beside herself, helpless to resist.

Ellen Graves spread her legs and began frantically thrusting, taking Miranda's fingers ever deeper.

She pulled her mouth free for a moment.

"This is so wicked, Miranda. So vile. So sinful. So... Ohhhhh!"

Miranda had learned well from her sister, and even the short and bitter lesson her mother had given her had not gone unlearned, so her fingers were expert, her hands and tongue all working together to drive the hapless housewife into sexual frenzy.

"If this is so wicked, then tell me to stop. Do you want me to stop Ellen?"

She gave an extra flick of her finger to the woman's clit sending her closer to uncontrolled delirious ecstasy.

"No! No! Please don't stop! Devil! You have come to torment me, seduce me, corrupt me and I cannot resist you!"

They kissed long and hard once again, Ellen drinking heavily of the tongue and mouth which violated her so deeply.

Miranda sensed the woman was near orgasm.

"I may be the Devil, but I'm about to take you to the closest thing to heaven there is on earth!"

Miranda probed deeper with her tongue, squeezed Ellen's nipple a bit harder and changed the frequency and location of her vaginal stimulation.

Ellen's eyes opened wide in excitement and fear. Her thrusting became frantic, her entire body now focused on a mysterious pleasure she was about to experience for the first time.

"What... What's... Oh, what's happening to me? What is it? Ohhhhhh... something's coming! Yes, it's coming! Oh God forgive me, it's C-O-M-I-N-G!"

Her entire body lurched from the bed, shaking as in a seizure. Miranda stifled her scream with another deep passionate kiss.

Falling back on the bed, Ellen's head rocked from side to side as her nest continued to thrust on Miranda's fingers.

"What have I done? What am I doing? Feelings this good can only be the work of the Devil!"

"Want me to stop, Ellen?"

"No! Oh God no! Please do it again. PLEASE!"

Her thrusting increased as Miranda renewed her stimulation. In moments Ellen's second orgasm swept over her, more violent than the first.

On the verge of passing out from hyperventilation and from overwhelming sexual ecstasy, Ellen fought for control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.