Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Her search for work the next day was fruitless, but, not altogether disappointed, Miranda returned to the Graves house where she found Ellen in the kitchen.

"Ellen, I brought you something," she said handing Ellen a rose bud.

The minister's wife was taken aback.

"For me?"

"Yes, just for you! Don't tell anyone, but I picked it from the neighbor's garden. Wasn't that deliciously naughty?"

They both giggled.

"No one's ever brought me a flower before," breathed Ellen, her eyes misting.

"A beautiful woman should know she is appreciated."

Again the look passed between them and again Ellen averted her eyes as Miranda ran her fingers lightly through Ellen's hair.

Ellen's heart was beginning to race.

"I... I have to take Elijah his supper," she said, grabbing the tray and hurrying out the door.

Later that night, Miranda waited until she heard Ellen's footsteps on the stairs. She opened her bedroom door slightly and stood in front of a full length mirror where she knew she would also be visible from the hallway. She sighed deeply at the moment she knew Ellen would be passing her door.

Indeed, the minister's wife heard the sigh and started to ask if Miranda were all right when she inadvertently saw Miranda through the crack in the door. Ellen was instantly mesmerized by what she saw. Miranda began to slowly and tantalizingly disrobe in front of the mirror. Her hands began to roam over her body as each piece of clothing dropped to the floor.

Ellen started to turn away, knew she should, but her eyes were riveted to the beautiful, mysterious and sensuous woman who affected her so strangely. As she watched Miranda drop her blouse and begin to caress her breasts, Ellen gasped for breath, feeling her own pulse quicken. When Miranda dropped her skirt and petticoat and stood nude, Ellen inched closer to the door, the towels she was carrying spilling silently onto the hallway floor.

Miranda began softly moaning as one hand found her nest and she began a slow, rhythmic thrusting. Ellen could not see the slight smile on Miranda's face as she caught a glimpse of the young housewife in the mirror.

Ellen's eyes traced every curve of the magnificent body before her as her own legs began to squeeze together slightly and her hands began to explore her own areas of forbiddance. Her nipples stiffened as she unbuttoned her own blouse and cupped her breasts. Perspiration appeared on her brow as she emulated Miranda's exploration of the hidden wonders between her legs, one hand holding up her skirt while the other found her nest.

Miranda's gasps and moans drove Ellen to deeper and more rapid probing. She began to gasp for breath as she fought to remain silent and undetected.

Miranda again caught sight of the peeping wife and was delighted to note the other woman was masturbating as well. Reveling in her new found power over Ellen Graves, Miranda bent over so her anus was exposed to Ellen and, with legs spread, continued to masturbate. Now looking back through her legs, she saw Ellen, one hand on her breast, the other in her nest, thrusting deeply and rapidly. Guessing correctly that Ellen was nearing orgasm, Miranda decided her first use of power over the other woman would be denial. Miranda stood up and, acting as if she only now noticed the door was ajar, started walking toward it.

The suddenly panicked woman outside quickly dropped her skirt, picked up the towels and hurried downstairs.

Miranda stood at the door smiling as she began to contemplate how this minister's wife would suit her needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.