Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Mrs. Willis?"

Miranda looked up to see Dr. Welty standing in the doorway.

"Your husband is going to be fine. I got the bullet out. Actually, he's a very lucky man. Another inch or two and the bullet would have cut through an artery. He probably would have bled to death before you could get him here."

"May I see him now?" Miranda asked anxiously.

"Of course," said the doctor, motioning her in. "He's still pretty groggy and he needs rest, but you can talk with him for a few minutes."

Dr. Welty stayed outside as Miranda went to Tom's side.

"Tom, Honey, it's Miranda."

His eyes opened and as he recognized her, his eyes turned to steel.

"What are you doing here? I figured you would have taken off with your boyfriend."

"Don't Tom, please."

"What do you expect? Me fighting to protect you and you... the virgin... enjoying every minute of it!"

"Tom, I'm sorry. I... I don't know what came over me. Please, I'll do anything to make it up to you!"

"Oh, just like that! It's, I'm sorry Tom and all is supposed to be forgiven!"

"Please, Tom. I want to make things right between us again."

"You should have thought of that before... Ohhhhh!"

He grabbed his shoulder. Miranda looked up to see the doctor briskly enter and check the wound.

"Get her out of here!" shouted Tom in agony, "I don't want to see her again!"

"Perhaps it would be better if we gave him a chance to rest now."

"Yes... yes of course," she said, her eyes glazed, senses dulled by strain, fatigue and rejection.

The doctor patted her on the back gently.

"He's delirious with the pain. I wouldn't let anything he says in this condition worry me."

Miranda was in tears.

"But what shall we do? All our money is gone. We have nowhere to go, nowhere to stay."

"Look," said Welty, "your husband is going to have to stay here for a few days. I took the liberty of contacting Ellen Graves, Reverend Graves' wife, while you were talking with your husband. They live just down the street. I explained your situation and she agreed to let you stay there until your husband is up and around."

"Oh Dr. Welty," she brightened a bit, "that's so kind of you. But how are we even going to pay your bill?"

"Now don't worry. There's plenty of time for that later. Right now, let's get you taken care of for the night. Tomorrow is another day."

She looked in on Tom once more who was sleeping fitfully.

"Are you sure he'll be all right Doctor?"

"Yes, he'll be fine. He's got a nasty wound and it will take several days before he's up and around again, but there is no reason for undo concern."

"I don't know how to thank you."

"No thanks necessary. Now the Graves live on the other side of the street in the little gray house with the fence around the front yard. You can't miss it. It isn't far. They're expecting you. I'll have the livery take care of your horses and wagon."

Miranda got a few clothes from the wagon, stuffed them into a small bag and started walking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.