Incident at Pima Mesa - Cover

Incident at Pima Mesa

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Miranda's insatiable carnal desires are unleashed when she is given shelter by a minister and his wife in nineteenth century Arizona.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

There was a sudden jolt as a rear wheel bounced over a rock and came rolling off the axle.

Tom reined in the horses and they both jumped down to survey the damage.

"Can you fix it?" she asked.

"Yes," he said retrieving the wheel. "Looks like the wheel itself isn't damaged. I can fashion a makeshift pin to hold until we get to Sierra Verde. The big job is going to be lifting the wagon to get the wheel back on. I'll have to see if we've got anything I can use for a lever. This may take a while."

Frowning at the delay, Miranda was nevertheless determined to make the best of the situation.

"You see, the fates have decreed that we are to be here for a while. Why don't we..."

"Now honey, let me get at fixing this wheel. How about some coffee?"

Resigned to again having to wait for the pleasures she wanted, Miranda pulled the coffee makings from the wagon and began to build a small fire.

With her back to Tom, Miranda's hand wandered beneath her dress, and her thoughts drifted back to the first time she and Tom had met. How different he was from the other men. His manners yes, but something else, something indefinable, a sensitivity she had, until that time, seen only in other women. She smiled as she remembered her wicked thoughts that night as she lay in bed next to her sister; how her hand had found first her breasts and then her nest and how her fingers danced over the mound which gave her such excitement that the combination of her wicked imagination and masturbation brought her to her first orgasm; how she gasped aloud as the ocean of pleasure swept over her, waking her sister who kept asking if she was all right.

Breathlessly, she had tried to be reassuring.

"It's nothing. I'm all right."

"Well, you don't sound all right, panting and groaning like that. What's going on?"

"Nothing I tell you."

"Don't lie to me Miranda. I may not be as old as you, but I'm not that much younger and if you don't tell me what's going on, I'm going to tell Mama!"

"Shhhh... keep your voice down," she whispered.

"Then tell me!"

"Look Laurie, it's just something wonderful that's private and personal."

"Does it have to do with that Tom Willis you went to the social with tonight?"

"Well... yes... but..."

"But what Miranda?..."I'm gonna go get Mama!"

"No, no... oh all right, just keep your voice down. Look, you've had feelings, right?"

"What kind of feelings?"

"Feelings about being with a man."

"You mean like being in love?"

"Well, sort of, but also feelings about yourself, about making yourself feel good."

"I don't understand."

Miranda sought a means to explain.

"You've looked at yourself in the mirror when you've been undressed, right?"

"... Yeah, so?"

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

"Where?"

""Do you ever touch your breasts?"

"... I did once. They aren't very big yet, but it made me shiver."

"But it was a good feeling, wasn't it?"

"... Yes, but I don't see..."

"There's another place Laurie, another place that will give you ten times the pleasure of touching your breasts."

"Miranda Hollings, don't you make up stories!"

"It's true Laurie! I'm not kidding!"

"Where?"

"Between your legs."

Laurie's hand went to her nest, but she was clumsy.

"I don't feel anything so great. You're lying to me. I'm gonna go get Mama!"

"No, no. Just lie back and be quiet."

Miranda slipped off the younger girl's nightgown.

"You've got to start slowly."

Miranda's hand found Laurie's tummy.

"What... are you going to do?"

"Hush, I'm going to show you something. Just close your eyes."

Her sister complied and Miranda began to stroke her gently with her fingertips. She leaned over very close to Laurie's ear and whispered.

"Haven't you ever wondered what men have between their legs?"

"Right now I'm more interested in what I have between my legs that you say is so great."

"Just think about who you would rather have lying next to you right now than anyone."

"I... I guess it would be Mama. I got used to sleeping with her since Daddy died. She's so warm and soft. I miss sleeping with her, but she says Jonathan is youngest and needs her most."

Miranda was inexplicably feeling sensations between her own legs once again.

"Suppose Mama touched you like this?"

"Sometimes when we're sleeping she puts her arms around me and holds me close and..."

"Well, just hush and imagine that Mama's next to you now. Don't say anything. Just feel her touching you."

Miranda slowly moved her hand up the younger girl's side to her neck and lightly stroked behind her ears.

"Emmmm..."

Laurie was relaxing, her eyes closing, breathing deeply.

Miranda slipped her fingers sensuously through Laurie's hair. As her fingers played along the girl's neck, Miranda used her free hand to unbutton her own nightgown and slip it off.

"You like Mama"s touch, don't you?" she whispered.

"Emmmm..." the sister breathed in acknowledgement.

Miranda's hand went slowly to the girl's chest cupping the small young breast momentarily.

"Oooooh..." sighed Laurie.

Miranda found herself becoming strangely excited, liked it. Her fingers squeezed the small nipple which immediately stiffened.

"Oooooh, Miranda."

"No, not Miranda," she corrected gently, "Mama."

Her own nest was wet again. This was exciting, different.

"Feel my fingers. Feel my lips."

She kissed the girl's ear and neck and slowly her lips closed on Laurie's nipple.

Laurie began a slight thrusting, her legs moving restlessly.

"Oh Mama, I love you touching me, kissing me. More. Please, more!"

Miranda's hand crept to the edge of her sister's nest. Suddenly Miranda realized she wanted this every bit as much as Laurie. She found and played in her sibling's pubic hair which drove the younger girl to thrusting harder. Laurie was now afire, responding to her mind and the talented hands and mouth of her sister.

"Oh Mama. Oh Mama!"

The younger girl was thrusting so hard her hips were coming completely off the bed. She craved more and deeper touching. She longed to be filled. Miranda bit slightly and the nipple stiffened even more, throwing the young girl into paroxysms of sensuality. Miranda's fingers found the young nest, soaking wet. A quick probe within with her finger and she found her sister's hidden ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.