Dangerous Dog
Chapter 6: The Demons

Copyright© 2004 by Vladd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Demons - Herein lies the continuing episodes of Jan Taylor, a small woman mid twenties, blond, curvaceous as hell and afflicted with a pathological fear of the outside world. She has fallen victim of the training of Buster, a huge German shepherd, who was trained to assume a position of mastery over human women at the command of the woman saying the words, "I AM A BITCH"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   DomSub   Bestiality   Lactation  

The City was a mass of contradictions. It had its industrial area. It had its business section. It had its urban housing and it had on one side an almost vast untouched wilderness. An old Army Camp, which during World War II had been an American P.O.W. Camp. Camp Croft was no longer used by the U.S. Government for any reason, but the government steadfastly refused to sell it to hopeful land developers. Perhaps in the hope of using it for some special reason later on. Of course it never fit any real need.

It was much to close to a populated area to be useful as a 'Secret Base'. The same reason was used for almost any other use that it could possibly be used for, as far as military use was concerned and it was a military reservation. So Camp Croft was essentially forgotten except for a few bean counters in the pentagon.

Of course the land was in use, by the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts of America, as a place for their Jamborees and weekend camp outs. Campers, Mud bikers, also a few Pot growers made use of the wilderness areas. Most all of them stayed near the old P.O.W. Barracks. Few went into the brush.

The Camp had gotten a weird reputation in the last few years as well. Nothing anyone could or would talk about. Just weird.

The young girls in Scout troop 225 made up all kind of stories about it, Monsters, Demons, Werewolves etc. They used these stories to scare their new recruits and to prep them for their initiation ceremonies.

One such squad of Scouts was up rather late on their second night at the yearly Jamboree. If any of the Scout Leaders had known they were out of their tents, they would have all been in trouble, but they had all stuffed blankets and pillows into their sleeping bags to disguise the fact that no one was in them.

Tresa led her squad further into the forest to a clearing they had found earlier that day. It was far enough away from camp that no one would hear even a scream. The fairly dense forest would see to that.

"Ok Terry, Rebecca, you both know what you have to do". "Come on, strip", Tresa said. The two youngest of the girls (no more than thirteen each) began to fearfully take off their clothes.

"You have to stay here naked for one whole hour". "We will come get you at the end of that time, if the Werewolves don't get you first". The two young girls nodded tremblingly. The Three older Girls then marched into the forest laughing.

"Debbie, you and Gwen go on back to camp with their clothes and get them in the tent when they come running back to camp". "They won't be screaming in fear because they'll be naked but they won't be far from it. After I scare them to death, I'm gonna go pay a visit to the Cub Scout camp so I'm gonna be kinda late getting back. Don't worry about me I'm just gonna play some tricks and then I'll be back. Make sure you cover for me though". "Sure thing Tresa", whispered Debbie.

Tresa went around the clearing until she was on the side opposite the camp. She then took off her panties and crawled on hands and knees closer to the clearing. She saw the two naked girls holding on to each other, still in the middle of the clearing where they had been left.

She stared at the naked girls and began to finger her pussy hoping the girls would do something with each other, but they just stood there trembling. Well they aren't gonna do anything so I might as well get up and do the werewolf bit.

Tresa started to get up when all of a sudden there was a rumbling growl. Tresa gave a bloodcurdling scream and tried to rise only to be knocked down by something furry. She couldn't see what it was in the darkness of the forest only the clearing had any light and that was just starlight.

The two young girls heard the growl and then the scream and ran out of there like they had a demon on their tails. They heard other growls and screams for a short time but they left them in the distance. They got back to the camp in record time and were told it was just a prank. The two girls thought the growls and screams were very realistic and scary but when they heard that it was just Tresa they went off to bed calmer.

Tresa was not calm by a long shot. She had been knocked down and there were several growls coming from all around her. Something sniffed at her crotch. Once again Tresa screamed and tried to get up to run when she was once again knocked down. The forest was pitch dark. Tresa could not even see the light from the clearing now since she had attempted to run the other way by accident.

Tresa quickly got up on her hands and knees preparatory to running again when a heavy weight landed on her back. Legs wrapped around her waist and she felt a wet pointed thing poking her around her ass and cunt. She began to try to get away by crawling forward. There was a loud growl and Tresa felt drool and some things hot breath on her neck, just before a jaw filled with sharp teeth grasped her about the neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.