Dangerous Dog
Chapter 3: The Pack

Copyright© 2004 by Vladd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Pack - Herein lies the continuing episodes of Jan Taylor, a small woman mid twenties, blond, curvaceous as hell and afflicted with a pathological fear of the outside world. She has fallen victim of the training of Buster, a huge German shepherd, who was trained to assume a position of mastery over human women at the command of the woman saying the words, "I AM A BITCH"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   DomSub   Bestiality   Lactation  

After cleaning herself off, Jan was ushered downstairs to the back door and there Buster again laid the leash in her hands. She fastened it to her lovely pink dog collar and then reached up and opened the door.

As soon as they appeared on the back porch, Buster went into a defensive position and his ears laid back, a vicious growl emanating from his throat. Jan knelt on the porch, still as stone.

Buster flowed off the porch, inadvertently yanking the kneeling woman after him as he still held her leash in his clenched jaws. Buster could do without the inconvenience of his bitch's presence, so he dropped her leash about halfway to the borders of his realm.

Across the yard, near his marked borders, stood a large Rottweiler. Behind him, curled protectively around nine pups, was a haggard female chow. The rotty also appeared fairly disheveled, as if they had both had a hard time of it lately. The pups were just plain exhausted and hungry.

The large Rottweiler knew he was not in tiptop performance and that the fast-approaching German shepherd was. At his best he might stand a chance in a battle for dominance with the shepherd but not as things stood. He waited till Buster came to his borders and stopped there in a display of bristling fury and complete command, at which the Rottweiler rolled over on his back his throat open to his new master to tear out at his whim.

Buster lunged forward taking the throat of the Rottweiler in his jaws and closed his teeth on the flesh of the rotty. The large rotty held completely still and allowed the grasp, as he was incapable of resisting now. His future or lack of one was completely up to Buster now.

Buster, after a minute of holding the other dog's throat in his jaws, released his new subordinate. Buster stood and the rotty rolled again this time coming to his feet.

Buster was pleased; his pack had almost sextupled in size in one fell swoop, although most of the new pack members were still pups and wouldn't be able to help protect the pack for a while yet.

He stalked over to the chow and she drooped her head in submission but bared her fangs in a protective display over her pups. Buster knew better than to provoke her further, as the most dangerous thing in the world was a mother (of any sort) protecting her children. Buster sniffed at her tail, then walked back into his domain and was followed by a new retainer, a lady in waiting and nine small and tired urchins who would soon grow into formidable animals in their own right.

The newly-formed pack approached Jan who trembled in dread at this new turn of events. The pack members were confused. They knew this was no ordinary bitch and were loath to approach her as they had had their share of problems with humans before, but Buster took them right up to her and sniffed at her rear and grabbed her collar. This told the pack that she was his bitch and was to be accepted by them, or else.

Rotty sniffed at her rear in greeting his bitch and the pups did the same. Jan was haggard and tired her mind almost blank at the things she had endured, but a part of her knew what was required and that part took command of her. She bent over and smelled at the rear of rotty, of chow, of the pups. They accepted her, of course; after all she was the Leader's bitch.

Buster led the pack back into the den, Jan opening the door. She left the door open so that just the loose screen door was blocking the entrance and the dogs could push it open from the inside and paw it open from the outside so they had their own entrance without Jan having to open it for them. Chow snapped at her for getting too near her pups at one point.

Now in a wolf pack she would have had almost as much control of the pack as her mate. Such however was not the case in a dog pack. Here the strongest animal was the leader the next strongest after him and the weakest animal last. The bitches were generally on the bottom of the stack. But that's the way of things. They were also the makers of the future pack members and were thus protected by the males.

Jan knew where she fit in the pack, dead-last.

Another thing that Jan was to find out was that while wolves often mate for life and are as such strictly monogamous, dogs do not. A dog bitch will mate with whatever animal gets hold of her and its not uncommon for them to have two pups of one sire and two or three of another as well. Jan's sex life had just doubled and once the pups had grown a bit would multiply almost exponentially. The sex's of the pups was unknown to her but she would be gratified to know that there were five male pups and only two female pups.

Jan had taken off her leash when she entered the house and went into the living room to lie on the couch, her body shivering with dread at the now fairly-large pack that now ran her life.

Rotty was consumed with curiosity at this new type of bitch that was part of the pack and he sensed that his leader controlled her to an extent that he did not control his own bitch. He went in the den and sniffed at Jan's rear.

Jan reacted by cowering on the couch, which made Rotty angry. The bitch was rebuffing him! He nipped at her ass with his sharp teeth, prompting a sharp scream and Jan came off the couch and crouched on the floor, her teeth bared at the large dog.

Jan's display of aggression further infuriated the large dog and he leaped at her, grasping her neck in his teeth-filled maw and instantly gained himself complete control of the human bitch. He found himself becoming aroused at this and began to get into position to breed the Bitch. He kept her neck in his mouth while moving himself into position over her and began jabbing at her rear.

Jan tried to keep him out of her pussy by staying low to the ground in her crouch, not realizing that while her pussy was out of danger her ass was not.

Rotty poked at her, his cock coming out of his penile sack and slipping back in, then he hit the right, or from Jan's perspective the wrong, hole and he jabbed his cock into her ass hole a short distance.

Jan let out a scream of fright and the dog tightened his grip on her neck, causing her to stay still long enough for him to instinctively thrust into her humid ass with his now swiftly-lengthening dick, the un-inflated knot going into her ass in that first swift thrust.

Jan felt his doggy cock get longer and longer and thicker and thicker until if felt like someone had shoved a rod up her ass. The knot slipped in and out and began to inflate, causing it to catch at her ass hole and push it in and out. Finally it became too large to slip in and out easily.

Rotty gave a fierce thrust and the knot seated itself inside the Bitch's ass. Jan felt the knot inflate inside her and knew herself to be tied with the dog.

Her mind blanked at the horror of another dog fucking her and The Bitch rose in her again. Knowing she was a bitch and was going to get what bitches get from male dogs, lots of dog sperm in her, ass or womb, it mattered not, in the end she was being fucked and that's what bitch dogs are good at, fucking.

The bitch pushed her ass back at the large cock filling her ass and felt it thrusting in her.

Rotty, not caring that he was fully tied, thrust powerfully at her, pushing forward and back, pushing her forward and pulling her back with him, causing The Bitch some pain in the process, but still causing his cock to thrust further in and then pulling partly back out of her, causing a delicious friction in The Bitch's ass.

She howled her pleasure at the ceiling and orgasmed with a dog's cock in her ass.

Rotty felt the tightening of her ass-sheath on his cock and knot and howled his own pleasure as he began to cum in the other pack bitch. He came in buckets and buckets or that's what it felt like to The Bitch.

Her bowels began to fill with the cum of this powerful animal and it felt good to her. Her colon filled and released its growing pressure in the only direction it could, further up into her body.

Finally Rotty's massive cum weakened and then stopped. He felt good; he had bred a bitch and now needed to lie down and clean himself. He turned and stepped over his still-buried bone and tried to trot into the other room. However, being tied with the Bitch, this did not occur, as the Bitch had fainted with the intensity of her pleasure and had become a dead weight holding fast to Rotty's cock with her ass muscles.

Rotty pulled at this constriction and while his knot was not as large as his leader's, he could not pull out. Her anal ring was squeezed shut and there was no way it would open to allow his knot to escape. Rotty lay down to rest. Twenty minutes later the knot had shrunk down and Rotty pulled his deflating cock out of the Bitch's ass. After a quick cleanup of his cock, he went into the kitchen leaving the bred bitch lying there.

The pressure in her bowels was soon noticed by the Bitch and Jan awoke to find that she needed to go to the bathroom quite soon. She got to her hands and knees quickly and raced to the door, knowing it was her only hope.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.